Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

If there is one thing I am very happy for, it's that Tana and Amelia BHB starts tomorrow. The best part is that it contains two units is very much want, and if third unit is Innes, that will be three units I want on one banner.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

50 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I mean. I wouldn't have used her otherwise. I like her design and all, but uh, Laslow's my guy. Also because I pressed confirmed thinking I'd get another warning option for me to hesitate on.

Things like these make me finally understand what true depression is

So should we expect a new banner in at the end of Dec or the beginning of Jan?

I recall that they awkwardly place the Halloween Banner in the 1st week of November. Should we expect the same of hypothetical 'Christmas banner"?

7 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

If there is one thing I am very happy for, it's that Tana and Amelia BHB starts tomorrow. The best part is that it contains two units is very much want, and if third unit is Innes, that will be three units I want on one banner.

Same. I really want a better Tana because I lovr her, Amelia would be nice, and assuming it's Innes, I need more bow users.

15 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I recall that they awkwardly place the Halloween Banner in the 1st week of November. Should we expect the same of hypothetical 'Christmas banner"?

There should be a new banner Monday, since that is when Fates kids ends. The Christmas banner will probably start then, and they will probably do a New Year's banner after that one.

21 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Didn't they run the Halloween banner on Halloween? Even so, my bet is still on the Christmas banner starting Monday

11 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

There should be a new banner Monday, since that is when Fates kids ends. The Christmas banner will probably start then, and they will probably do a New Year's banner after that one.

7 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Didn't they run the Halloween banner on Halloween? Even so, my bet is still on the Christmas banner starting Monday

Well, that makes me pretty hopeful, but by that logic shouldn't we get a trailer for it this week then?

43 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Things like these make me finally understand what true depression is

Just curious, but would I get an even better reaction than that from you if I told you I killed a +Spd Lyn for Galeforce?

10 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Probably Friday.

Schweet

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Just curious, but would I get an even better reaction than that from you if I told you I killed a +Spd Lyn for Galeforce?

Well you succeeded in making 2 people depress now.

17 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I am a very big fan of Lyn, but this is just a low point in you trying to make Lyn fans depressed. +atk is the best way to go with a Lyn.

@Zangetsu, @Poimagic

You know, I never gave any sort of confirmation that that was something I actually did.

Granted, I'll admit that if I do have a need for Galeforce down the line that I'm more likely to kill that Lyn instead of just promoting one of my spare Cordelias since I despise the former while the latter is one my of favorites. It's not like I ever use that Lyn anyways since, on top of not liking her at all, I also have Ayra (+Atk too), Mia, and Ryoma (+Spd) just to name a few.

23 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

@Tybrosion why do you hate Lyn so much. It know people dislike Lyn, but on the level of actually despising her.

Simply put, I find her extremely overrated and it outright irks me that she gets as much praise and attention as she does. I will say that Brave!Lyn being on nearly every damn Arena team since her introduction pushed me from simply disliking her to despising her though.

Edited by Tybrosion

@Rezanator I think your Lyn should be better if you give her the refined Sol Katti, since it'll give her Desperation 3 and Super Brash Assault, which nicely frees up her B and Sacred Seal slots for other skills while guaranteeing that she'll double any melee attacker and Takumi. Once your Lyn hits 25 HP, she should always double unless she's up against a 2-range unit (without Close Counter, she should double 2-rangers with Close Counter since they can counterattack) or someone with Swordbreaker (which you should try to avoid, though I'm not sure how "skill that guarantees a follow-up attack" vs "skill that prevents a follow-up attack" goes so maybe she can still double them anyway? I dunno, but just in case don't have her fight Swordbreakers unless she'll one-shot them), and yours is +ATK for I think 47 ATK (and you could push that higher with stuff like Death Blow and maybe the ATK +3 Sacred Seal), so she should be good.

I'd recommend investing in positioning skills for her teammates if you're gonna run her though, since you'll need to evacuate her after she attacks, as she most likely won't make it if she has to take a hit in Desperation 3 & Super Brash Assault range. Also get units who can deal with Blues for Lyn, since she probably can't beat those.

@Tybrosion I can sympathize with hating the omnipresence of Brave!Lyn in the Arena.
Especially Firesweep!Brave!Lyn, which completely invalidates my usual strategy of putting my Bowbreaker!Reinhardt in her range and watching as she gets counterkilled.

So... Delthea with one of her best nautres as a pity-breaker... what do?

Also have a +Atk/-Spd Taitliu, putting me at now owning every single Genealogy character currently released. If I promote her and Lachesis, that's a 5* 40 conversation from all of them. I'm not sure if I'm going to do this.

9 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

So... Delthea with one of her best nautres as a pity-breaker... what do?

Also have a +Atk/-Spd Taitliu, putting me at now owning every single Genealogy character currently released. If I promote her and Lachesis, that's a 5* 40 conversation from all of them. I'm not sure if I'm going to do this.

Spd too essential on a blade-tome. Just wait till you get another Tailtiu which shouldn't be too hard considering the 4* rates (I got a +spd one pulling on Fjorm banner). Unless you're fine with using more feathers in future.