• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

You know what would be crazy for the anniversary?

A completion wipe. Every Story mission, CC, paralogue and SA on every difficulty is reset and you can get the orbs for every single one of those maps again. Also new hero battles.

Oh yeah, I beat infernal with Nino Olivia Azura and Alm, yes Alm of all people

I needed a thicc enough sword to tank multiple hits along with having hone speed to double the Red sword flier on EP with +Spd Azura

It was fun~

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

A completion wipe. Every Story mission, CC, paralogue and SA on every difficulty is reset and you can get the orbs for every single one of those maps again. Also new hero battles.

I've thought about how nice that would be, but I don't think they'd ever do that...

I’m pretty sure that would be pointless, because that would mean that they’d have to dick over a lot of people who’re solely in it for completion purposes

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

It would be cool even without the orb rewards (or much smaller orb rewards). You could replay the story raising your newest units. 

I wanted to do that once, promote all three askirs and replay the story only with them, but the lower XP/SP/HM gain stopped me until now. 

Q5u5YdS.png?1LVP4QrK.png?1

Welp, this made the completionist side of me feel kinda sick but, goodbye only remaining Hana. You died for a good cause, that is, helping your Rev file daughter ascend to greater heights. ...Wait, that only makes me even more of a monster for doing this. Shit. Now I probably get to enjoy a minimum of a full calendar year of pulling zero Hanas as retribution.

I didn't realize how much I missed the Camilla Warriors map. I've been on a quest to level up one of each character to 4* level 40 (a project I've been meaning to do for a while now but always seem to get distracted...) It would usually take me about a stamina pot and a half to level up a character, and now I'm just flying through these level-ups. It's a thing of beauty. ;A;

46 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

goodbye only remaining Hana. You died for a good cause, that is, helping your Rev file daughter ascend to greater heights. Now I probably get to enjoy a minimum of a full calendar year of pulling zero Hanas as retribution.

Meanwhile I have 7 Hanas. 8 except I fed one to Lyn for LnD3 a short while ago. 

Except I've never pulled a single Raven or Rebecca. This game man...

58 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Meanwhile I have 7 Hanas. 8 except I fed one to Lyn for LnD3 a short while ago. 

Except I've never pulled a single Raven or Rebecca. This game man...

I trade you two of my five Ravens for a Hinata....I'm at the point of promoting Bartres to 5* just to give Fury 3 to some units, it's awful.

4 hours ago, Alexmender said:

I trade you two of my five Ravens for a Hinata....I'm at the point of promoting Bartres to 5* just to give Fury 3 to some units, it's awful.

Hinatas are like wild animals of a fairly rare breed. They come around just enough so that you know they exist, but there are simply never enough.

I get him occasionally, but he's usually gone within a span of days and I can think of at least 3 characters off my head that want Fury 3 that don't have it yet. That being said, I'll probably pull a Hinata before a Raven. Then I'll get back to you.

Edited by Zeo

See? It’s axe Lissa, as I’ve predicted.
Warriors banner will never happen.

EDIT: AXE KNIGHT LISSA? Kaga damn it, IS.

EDIT#2: Come on, IS, we’ve already had an axe Chrom! …And he’s armoured too.

EDIT#3: ALL OF THEM ARE ARMOURED? FUCK YOU, IS.

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Is Tharja an armored unit as well? I couldn't tell from the skills, but having four armored units would be both excessive and hilarious.

On the portrait preview scenes, you can see weapon an movement type on the right of their name.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Don’t give Catria the carrot. Give her the Christmas tree!

I so badly wish that Robin was a sword unit right now. You know why ;)

Just now, KongDude said:

On the portrait preview scenes, you can see weapon an movement type on the right of their name.

...I can't believe that I've been playing this game since launch, and never noticed that. And here I've been trying to guess based on skills alone for months...

The sack is inheritable. You all can make Santa Hector a reality, even if IS didn’t.

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I so badly wish that Robin was a sword unit right now. You know why ;)

Christmas Fir.