Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

45 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I like how a multitude of people here are talking about bad artwork and I'm over here questioning why they care about dumb artwork.

I think the issues others here have are with Nowi’s design, not her art since there’s nothing even really wrong with how her art looks from where I stand. I may not find her design off putting but I understand why it appears as such to others and if they don’t want to use her because they can hardly stand to look at her, then that’s entirely their call.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

So thanks to double SP, I've started filling up more units' skill slots.

Finished these two for now and I'll get to more later.

Capture_2017-12-28-14-06-531.pngCapture_2017-12-28-21-06-451.png

I still don't care at all for Lucina, but she's +Atk, -Res of all things, so I built her, and she got tons of SP while being used in TT. I'm running her with Freddy and Christmas Robin and a dancer so I use practically a whole team of inflated people. lol

I thought about Fury and Renewal for Lucina too, but I don't have that stuff right now, so I made do with what I did have. With a Heavy Blade seal now being a thing though, I'll probably switch that onto her in a bit too. And I finally pulled Speed +2 fodder at least for Priscilla there. Hopefully Speed +3 will come soon. Seeing as I've been pulling red looking for Ryoma, some 4 star Firs might pop up.

@Arcanite Thought you might be interested in putting your two cents in since you like helping me? :P

Edited by Anacybele

55 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

So thanks to double SP, I've started filling up more units' skill slots.

Finished these two for now and I'll get to more later.

Capture_2017-12-28-14-06-531.pngCapture_2017-12-28-21-06-451.png

I still don't care at all for Lucina, but she's +Atk, -Res of all things, so I built her, and she got tons of SP while being used in TT. I'm running her with Freddy and Christmas Robin and a dancer so I use practically a whole team of inflated people. lol

I thought about Fury and Renewal for Lucina too, but I don't have that stuff right now, so I made do with what I did have. With a Heavy Blade seal now being a thing though, I'll probably switch that onto her in a bit too. And I finally pulled Speed +2 fodder at least for Priscilla there. Hopefully Speed +3 will come soon. Seeing as I've been pulling red looking for Ryoma, some 4 star Firs might pop up.

@Arcanite Thought you might be interested in putting your two cents in since you like helping me? :P

Even without Renewal 3, you can give Lucina Renewal 2 if you have it available, and having a Falchion medic with Reciprocal Aid is great in Tempest.  Fury is optional.  If you have it, it's great for the build, but not necessary.

Nice Priscilla, I've got a level 40 4*, but no 5* of her.  With the new viability of Healers, she might work well on one of my Horse Emblem teams.

This game loves giving me sword lords, I have been sniping blue for C!Robin and my third Seliph and my third Erika made an appearance. The other characters I have 5* duplicates of is Lyn (of which I have 2), Ike and the odd one out Eldigain 

GUYS

IT FINALLY HAPPENED

I HAVE A BRAVE ROY MERGE NOW

@Vaximillian @SatsumaFSoysoy @GuiltyLove @MrSmokestack @mampfoid @Arcanite

and even for this merge i got horror story like getting 2 Sigurd and the Legendary Hero and 4 Roy

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Does he have good skills to give away?

Double spur and double rally. NY!Corrin is a high investment unit requiring close counter if you really want him to shine.

3 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Double spur and double rally. NY!Corrin is a high investment unit requiring close counter if you really want him to shine.

I not only do not want him to shine, I do not want him in my barracks.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I not only do not want him to shine, I do not want him in my barracks.

They could've given us Takumi at least because his weapon is inheritable. Corrin is the worst unit in this banner

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Vax hates seasonal units.

This.

2 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

Are we not a MCorrin fan?

I despise seasonal units. I have sent home my Spring Camilla without any regrets, and I will get rid of Corrin too.

6 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

They could've given us Takumi at least because his weapon is inheritable. Corrin is the worst unit in this banner

Corrin’s bow is inheritable too, actually.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I despise seasonal units. I have sent home my Spring Camilla without any regrets, and I will get rid of Corrin too.

Yeah, and the gacha didn’t take kindly to you spitting on that Camilla and gave the Deirdre it was going to give to you to me instead as retribution.

26 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

This says that "I have received information that you will be receiving one new unit as a reward for a January event'!

Looks like NY!Male Corrin is a free unit!!

...I must've missed the part where it specified it was the Corrin.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, and the gacha didn’t take kindly to you spitting on that Camilla and gave the Deirdre it was going to give to you to me instead as retribution.

The gacha gave Deirdres to everyone but me, you aren’t special.

1 minute ago, bethany81707 said:

...I must've missed the part where it specified it was the Corrin.

Three out of four are on the banner, it is Corrin by elimination.

20 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

This, so much. I'm tired of seasonal units and wish they were limited to at most 4 banners a year. If I had my way, they'd be twice a year and more focused on characterization than fan service. Each seasonal banner wears my patience ever thinner, and I don't know if two Thracia characters a year can keep me going.

Oh, I didn't realise Corrin wasn't specified to be the free unit. It seems likely, but we'll see.

The precedent for this worries me, though. I'm half afraid we'll end up with three person, female weighted seasonals in the future... that's my first thought. It wouldn't surprise me -.-

But yay for free Corrin (if it is him) and at least Takumi will be easier to get.

@Zeo How's your Bride Lyn going along? I just noticed she has lots of really good skills for a healer, from Candlelight, to Dazzling Staff to Rehabilitate+....I'm not actually sure what to teach her first. Also she's really good fodder material for healers, too, but even if mine has a Spd bane, I wouldn't dare foddering her off now since she's one of those lucky first pulls (and I only have 1).

Wow i got way too attached to her easily...

55 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Corrin’s bow is inheritable too, actually.

Takumi's dagger could be what dagger units need to gain a slight edge to compete against top tier units. Not too into Corrin being a supportive archer as well as disliking his character.

Edited by silveraura25