Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

To celebrate nearly a year, lets stop being an ms paint sableye and instead be a confused drampa!

I like pokemon shut up

Here we are almost a full year in. Are there any OG units that you guys just haven't managed to pull in your entire time of playing? Maybe it is a more common unit who is available at 4* as well as 5*. Maybe a 3* or 4* unit that just seems to have evaded you?

Young Tiki, Leo. and Elise are the only units from the start of the game that I've yet to ever see.

I did pull normal Lucina once, but she was foddered for Aether...

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

14 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

Mmm...One explanation I can think of is a surprise FEH broadcast is coming on the 29th, and they wanted to save announcements for that. Other things they need to announce within the next few days regardless: CYL Winners, details about the anniversary celebration, The Legendary Heroes Banner, the next Special Banner. As well as anything else they've decided to keep secret about next month. The six month celebration was insane, I find it hard to believe that they'll kick their feet up with just a log in bonus. If there's a time for a cool broadcast, it's right now. Or am I too wishful?

6 minutes ago, Hardin said:

This is something. 

Is this it? Is this my big break for predictions?

27 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Not to get all Reagan but I don't think the Fire Emblem Heroes government is beholden to those welfare queens like Lilina and Sophia. If they want viability, they have to earn it like everybody else.

Sophia lucky to be remotely useful here considering how garbage she was in her own game. 

Lilina, on the other hand, deserves better. Anyone who says otherwise should speak with an angry Hector with his Armads. Don’t diss the fiery cinnamon roll!

13 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Sophia lucky to be remotely useful here considering how garbage she was in her own game. 

Lilina, on the other hand, deserves better. Anyone who says otherwise should speak with an angry Hector with his Armads. Don’t diss the fiery cinnamon roll!

Lies. I gave Lilina a raven tome and she has been invaluable. She's one of my favorite mages to use...that she's shown up as a pity breaker more than i'd like is beside the point.

34 minutes ago, Hardin said:

This is something. 

It will be the 31st (except for those that live in the PST timezone, they'll get it tomorrow). "Tomorrow" will be the Legendary Hero trailer, it has to be considering the banner will come the same day as the announcements.

Now, I'll keep my expectations low and just hope for demotions in the 5* pool. Although I kind of wish we could get new units in the 3*-4* (you know, those super unpopular guys that won't be appealing enough to make big debuts as 5*) while the old 3*-4* units would get demoted to a 1*-2* summoning banner that only uses 5 orbs, but that's just wishful thinking and I don't believe for a second that IS would do something so drastic.

A while ago, I would've thought a huge change in the summoning pool would be far too much to wish for, but after all the recent additions like weapon refines, healer buffs, and even entirely new personal weapons... I could actually see them doing something like that. Especially with how much people have been asking for it in the past. I'd at least expect units like Lilina, Tailtiu, Boey, and Jakob to get a drop to 3/4-stars, and probably characters like Leo, Alm, Faye, and Mist being dropped to 4/5-stars. Of course, I'm still not gonna expect anything like that, since I'm still not certain they'd be willing to do something like this yet, but it's fun to consider as a possibility at least.

21 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

There should never be a separate 1/2* pool. Period.

They can do the same thing as F/GO and put the 1- and 2-star characters in a separate permanent "banner" with no focus units (just 1- and 2-star characters). Make it 5 free summons every day and some easily farmable resource (like badges or something else that you get just for playing) to pull for more.

8 hours ago, mampfoid said:

How many 5* do you have? Whom have you send home? 

I actually have no idea how many five stars I have. I should count. I have not sent five stars home. I have only foddered off a five star three times, with two of the times being dumb moves (a +spd/-res Cain who I foddered off for his Weapon even though the user never uses it, and an unknown Catria).

1 hour ago, Alkaid said:

Who is this guy? I've seen buzz about this tweet elsewhere too.

He seems to be someone with a limited amount of insider information as he was able to correctly predict the mini direct would be a mini 

80k feathers.

It's been literally 2 months without pulling another Matthew and now I've got almost 100k feathers. I'll probably have to promote Lyon for the Tempest since I don't have any bonus units except him (that I know it). Meanwhile I have enough Marths for a +9 and Enough Saizos for a +7.

...Irritating.

For those disinclined to calculate when that is, it's just over 24 hours from now.

EDIT: Well, the stream link shows the countdown anyway, but will leave this for people who can't access YouTube right now.

Edited by Humanoid

4 hours ago, Poimagic said:

I actually have no idea how many five stars I have. I should count. I have not sent five stars home. I have only foddered off a five star three times, with two of the times being dumb moves (a +spd/-res Cain who I foddered off for his Weapon even though the user never uses it, and an unknown Catria).

Three foddered 5* is not even much, why wouldn't you have many 5* units then? Do you hord orbs? 

2 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

No TT banner confirmed. I guess the 20% units are going to be free this time, it wouldn't make sense otherwise. Seems pretty good!

“Marth”, Masked Marth, Enigmatic Blade, and Fjorm.

Anna says "You might catch a glimpse of me in this episode!"

New Askr trio weapon upgrades? Or some way to finally promote them?

Or maybe an alternate Anna is the next Legendary hero??

6 hours ago, Hawk King said:

Anna says "You might catch a glimpse of me in this episode!"

New Askr trio weapon upgrades? Or some way to finally promote them?

Or maybe an alternate Anna is the next Legendary hero??

You thought it was Feh, but it was me, Anna. Anna channel from now on.