Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Cute Chao said:

I'm really liking Alfonse more and more as a character. He was good in the last few story chapters, and he really made me laugh in the latest paralogue. I want to get him to see if his lines make me laugh, too (please, no one quote them for me. I want to get them myself when I hopefully pull him). 

I'm actually liking him more because of that paralogue too, that was gold. XD

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, Anacybele said:

I'm actually liking him more because of that paralogue too, that was gold. XD

I think the moment where he just sees himself dressed as a bunny and is like... oh god no, really made me giggle out loud. I was in public, so I got a few weird stares xD 

I think the moment where he just sees himself dressed as a bunny and is like... oh god no, really made me giggle out loud. I was in public, so I got a few weird stares xD 

I was laughing out loud myself, but I was in my bedroom so I didn't have to worry about that. lol

I would like to get him too, but I'm lacking orbs atm so even if I try now, I probably wouldn't get him. Also, there's a legendary banner looming and I want to see if I really want to pull on that one first since it'll only last a few days while this Easter banner will last a month.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I was laughing out loud myself, but I was in my bedroom so I didn't have to worry about that. lol

I would like to get him too, but I'm lacking orbs atm so even if I try now, I probably wouldn't get him. Also, there's a legendary banner looming and I want to see if I really want to pull on that one first since it'll only last a few days while this Easter banner will last a month.

I think I'm going to prioritise Al, as whoever's on the banner is likely to come back soon (at least, the legendary hero is, not sure if you're looking for some of the non-legendary), whereas Al is on a shared colour and that won't change even if he moves over to a legendary banner afterwards. Like you, most of my orbs were wasted just pulling an orb at a time, too -.- 

On 3/21/2018 at 9:49 AM, mampfoid said:

There are many cool units in the red pool, my problem is that I don't need any of them (except perhaps a red tome cav) because there are so many with overlapping roles. 

That's also the other problem. Like you, with the exception of a red tome cavalry unit, there aren't any roles a red unit fills that I don't already have or I'm not interested in building at the moment. 

So I was bored and decided to look over the Cordelia's that I've pulled. Of the 8 that I've pulled so far, 5 have or had a speed bane. One is +Atk/-Def and the other 2 whose banes I no longer remember were merged into the +Atk one. 2 were used to give someone TA2 because Roy refused to show up when I needed it. The other 3 speed bane Cordelia's will eventually get merged into the +Atk one once I get around to it. Ideally I'd like a +Spd/-Res one. We'll see how long the game will deny me so that goes.

I hear a lot of people saying the next legendary hero is F!Robin based on the arena. Only thing is that the legendary banner starts a day after the new arena season. Someone else pointed this out on another thread.

51 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I think I'm going to prioritise Al, as whoever's on the banner is likely to come back soon (at least, the legendary hero is, not sure if you're looking for some of the non-legendary), whereas Al is on a shared colour and that won't change even if he moves over to a legendary banner afterwards. Like you, most of my orbs were wasted just pulling an orb at a time, too -.- 

Depends on who exactly is on the legendary banner.

And I already got Sharena, so I can prioritize her bro now on the Easter banner.

6 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I hear a lot of people saying the next legendary hero is F!Robin based on the arena. Only thing is that the legendary banner starts a day after the new arena season. Someone else pointed this out on another thread.

They've been cycling the GHB weekly units as Arena bonus units.  Is it just FRobin's turn, or is it a new FRobin coming out?

7 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

that doesnt matter, Gunnthra to this day was not even once an Arena bonus unit (I think)

Just now, Rezzy said:

They've been cycling the GHB weekly units as Arena bonus units.  Is it just FRobin's turn, or is it a new FRobin coming out?

The arena for next week already has a GHB: Zephiel

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Depends on who exactly is on the legendary banner.

And I already got Sharena, so I can prioritize her bro now on the Easter banner.

Annoying, I can't prioritise him over her, since they share a colour and I've already pulled her twice -.- 

Annoying, I can't prioritise him over her, since they share a colour and I've already pulled her twice -.- 

Oh, well, obviously, I might pull her again too, but I wouldn't mind, she's cute. XD

2 minutes ago, Hilda said:

that doesnt matter, Gunnthra to this day was not even once an Arena bonus unit (I think)

I vaguely remember Gunnthra getting a turn as an arena bonus unit

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Like @r_n said, Zephiel is this weeks GHB

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, well, obviously, I might pull her again too, but I wouldn't mind, she's cute. XD

I wanted her once, but if she stops me getting her brother, she will soon become tiresome xD 

Won't stop me liking her, but urgh, enough with the pitybreakers! 

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

I wanted her once, but if she stops me getting her brother, she will soon become tiresome xD 

Won't stop me liking her, but urgh, enough with the pitybreakers! 

Yeah, I totally get that. :P

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Two. Narcian will also be one since he follows Xander in the GHB rotation.

I am kinda confused tough, at the start of the year it seemed like they would also start a Legendary hero rotation. But apearantly that went out the window and Gunnthra still hasnt been a bonus at all yet (lol wtf). Considering the Story, it seems like Gunnthra might become a F2P unit, maybe thats when they start with the Legendary hero rotation? Or they are waiting till they have 4 F2P legendary heros to start the rotation (from each season one)

Just now, Nosmur said:

My pitybreaker was alphonse in this banner :( so sad... I wanted Sharena T.T...

I got two of her and a Hawkeye in 170 plus paralogue orbs v.v 

Happily swap luck - I get the Alfonse, you get the Sharena, everyone wins :D 

Hey guys, I was thinking about something: if the new voting gaunlet were about spring 2018 vs spring 2017, and the VG banner were spring 2017 units...could they add the to the permanent pool after that? I mean, they had their original banner, and had been rerun in the Legendary Banners, but I don’t ser them putting units like Spring Xander again on a Legendary Banner. And a year seems legit to let people get them out of the season, but I haven’t played almost any gacha, so idk

3 minutes ago, Nosmur said:

When we swap? :33333

Well, I have no more orbs left, but we can swap luck now in preparation! :D

I'm also forcing Bunny Chrom, Alfonse and Bunny Xander to hold hands in the hope that the combination brings forth a Bunny Alfonse xD He gets the axe from Chrom, the horse from Xander, and double length bunny ears from both. It just has to work!