• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, Tybrosion said:

She at least exists in FEH in some form even if it's as a freaking pool floatie. Plenty of other dragons can't say the same.

I guess I'll make Ephraim into nunchucks

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I thought Ephraim’s banner was the lamest. I was wrong.

Wait until we get to legendary hero red armor Zelgius who has the exact same stats as spoilers Zelgius, but has a different sword! Or better! Legendary hero Camus to replace his GHB. :p

Edited by Kaden

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I thought Ephraim’s banner was the lamest. I was wrong.

When we finally get 12 versions of Lucina, there'll be a Legendary Lucina banner where all 12 characters are Lucina.

58 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

When we finally get 12 versions of Lucina, there'll be a Legendary Lucina banner where all 12 characters are Lucina.

And then the legendary Grima banner with 12 Grimas

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Twelve legendary Lucinas? Nice.

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Twelve legendary Lucinas? Nice.

So far we've had only 1 legendary Hero per color on a banner, the other Lucinas would be regular/seasonal most likely. Of course I would still miss regular Lucina and have my pity rate broken by Lucina - Tart Slicer and Lucina - Cherry blossom mage. 

In non-legendary and irrelevant news, I paused my merge-athon to do a promotion that I should've done a while ago.

Spoiler

dUpFukl.png?1

• Seal Res is just a placeholder.
  • Yes, she was my first Steady Breath recipient.

Am I cool enough now for the Tiki fan club, @Astellius?

Moment of truth in exactly two weeks. Will the 11th be Thracia, or the 25th? Be the 11th, please.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

In non-legendary and irrelevant news, I paused my merge-athon to do a promotion that I should've done a while ago.

Here’s my Tiki! She still needs QR3, but the queue for that is too long already.
Screenshot_20180328_140043.png

11 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Lucina vs Grima Voting Gauntlet go!

Colourless Lucina will be Maribelle's daughter and a horse healer.

Anyway, there's always so much salt during these reveals. Can't really please everybody

It's not so much not being able to please everyone, but who they were even trying to please in the first place by introducing an alt of Grima, who is only about a month old.

Holy!!! I pulled a +SPD -res Soleil on my free summon. Hallelujah. And it's my first Soleil ever.

Edited by silveraura25

16 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Here’s my Tiki! She still needs QR3, but the queue for that is too long already.

I could've given her QR3 as well since I pulled a 5* Klein along with the Brave Ike, but I used him for a merge instead since Klein is one of my biggest bros in this game. This was also before I decided to promote Tiki, so oh well. She can make due with Swordbreaker 3 instead thanks to the QR3 seal being a thing.

Edited by Tybrosion

Would have picked a blue or grey orb but the game only gave me red and greens to choose from. Just a 3 star Draug for me tonight. I'll need some space in my barracks for when the legendary banner drops so I spent four orbs on extensions instead.

Hope I don't end up caving and buying that Black Knight pack. The first week of May will be my one year anniversary of being F2P. Not that the four dollars is some monumental amount. Like everything with regard to being F2P, it's the principle that matters.

So I was hoping there would be a reason for a colourless dragon, something exciting... But it's literally just female robin who is colourless and flies because why not. Even the same Grima sprite. 

I wasn't pulling anyway, but that's left me a bit annoyed. I was wondering if we'd get a purified version or something. If it is explained in any dialogue, I would like to know :)

Just now, Cute Chao said:

So I was hoping there would be a reason for a colourless dragon, something exciting... But it's literally just female robin who is colourless and flies because why not. Even the same Grima sprite. 

I wasn't pulling anyway, but that's left me a bit annoyed. I was wondering if we'd get a purified version or something. If it is explained in any dialogue, I would like to know :)

Hmm. The only thing I heard about the TT ending dialogue was that Marth and Loki will be in it. According to the datamine anyway

1 hour ago, silveraura25 said:

Hmm. The only thing I heard about the TT ending dialogue was that Marth and Loki will be in it. According to the datamine anyway

And my interest in the ending goes for this TT. Shame, I liked the start of it -.-