Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

And that's entirely my point. Some players are already at the point where everything Lunatic and lower is so easy it is boring.

Whales are the people who keep the game going financially, and making the game so easy it's boring is a great way to tell whales that there's no reason to continue to play this game.

Aren't they the minority though? I'm pretty sure most players don't dump thousands of dollars into the game. And so many people play this game in general that it doesn't seem like the few whales leaving would hurt profits much. I'm sorry for the whales, I really am, but you can't please everyone, sadly. But you can try to please most. And you don't please most by catering only to a minority.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

35 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

1. what's wrong with wanting to use certain units and not wanting to use certain others?

2. I already explained, I often don't have those same IVs or skills on the same units. I chose not to get most of the freebie units because I either pulled good IV versions of them or I have better units to choose from. And building up one unit just for one map is kind of silly.

3. This one I'll give you. But why would lowering the difficulty a bit take away enjoyment for other people? Note, I'm not asking for it to be so easy that it's boring. Just to find a better balance the difficulty, where it's not too hard or too easy. I can understand if such a balance isn't easy to find though.

1. Nothing, but there's a difference between prioritizing your favorites and just refusing to use any that aren't.

2. If you choose not to get the get the freebie units or throw them away despite knowing they could help you out with stuff like these guides, then you have no grounds to complain. You're choosing to reject a solution put in front of you that way.

3. Because the difficulty is balanced. There's content for people on all levels of play, and that's how it works. Honestly whales probably have the least content specifically catered to them, as most pve content is easily doable with conventional stuff, or even freebie units. Considering that a lack of units probably isn't your issue with how long you've been playing, you just need to be willing to branch out from your favorites and/or follow advice/guides to help you beat content like Infernals if you can't already. If you're going to shut down using anything but Frederick and refuse to equip yourself with the freebie units to follow these guides when he won't cut it, you're the one gimping your experience, not the game.

Edited by Alkaid

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Aren't they the minority though?

A minority of the players, sure, but hardly a small portion of the game's revenue.

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And so many people play this game in general that it doesn't seem like the few whales leaving would hurt profits much.

Based on the amount that I spend on this game, I would wager that the top 1,000 ranks in Arena Assault account for about $1.5 million per month, likely more.

ThinkGaming estimates that revenue from iOS devices alone accounts for $1.5 million per month in revenue. One hundred whales leaving (10% of the top 1,000 ranks) would be at least as hard of a hit as 10% of all iOS users leaving, uniformly distributed across spending amount.

I would also wager, based on Arena Assault ranking and the ranks reported in the Arena thread here, that at least another 10,000-30,000 players are at the point where Lunatic is no longer challenging. And, while those players don't individually contribute as much as a single whale, if 10% of those players leave, that's again just as hard of a hit (30,000 players spending an average of $50 per month is also $1.5 million per month).

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

A minority of the players, sure, but hardly a small portion of the game's revenue.

Based on the amount that I spend on this game, I would wager that the top 1,000 ranks in Arena Assault account for about $1.5 million per month, likely more.

ThinkGaming estimates that revenue from iOS devices alone accounts for $1.5 million per month in revenue. One hundred whales leaving (10% of the top 1,000 ranks) would be at least as hard of a hit as 10% of all iOS users leaving, uniformly distributed across spending amount.

I would also wager, based on Arena Assault ranking and the ranks reported in the Arena thread here, that at least another 10,000-30,000 players are at the point where Lunatic is no longer challenging. And, while those players don't individually contribute as much as a single whale, if 10% of those players leave, that's again just as hard of a hit (30,000 players spending an average of $50 per month is also $1.5 million per month).

Really? That much? Well, I'm definitely surprised at how much some people spend on games like this.

EDIT: @Alkaid Really now, I use a lot more than just Frederick. That's kind of an unfair exaggeration, don't you think? And yeah, I'm rejecting the freebie units, but only because I have better versions of them or better units in general. What's wrong with that?

Edited by Anacybele

I can confirm that it's possible to build up teams powerful enough to make most Infernal maps easy without spending a cent. And based on the arena, there are thousands of players with teams even stronger than mine.

Again, a game like this should do its best to give players at all levels challenges they can complete. It can have challenges for both high-power players and low-power players, but that means having some challenges low-power players won't be able to complete unless they find a way to get stronger. Honing their skills, improving their teams/builds, etc. It's important for this game to offer something to strive for. But even for players who aren't interested in doing that stuff, there are plenty of lower-level challenges. It just means not getting everything.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

EDIT: @Alkaid Really now, I use a lot more than just Frederick. That's kind of an unfair exaggeration, don't you think? And yeah, I'm rejecting the freebie units, but only because I have better versions of them or better units in general. What's wrong with that?

If those units were really better than freebies, then those units should not have any problems with solving Infernal. The reason why freebies are so important is because some players take the time to solve Infernal with freebies and they post those videos up on YouTube so other players can get Infernal rewards too.

5 minutes ago, XRay said:

If those units were really better than freebies, then those units should not have any problems with solving Infernal. The reason why freebies are so important is because some players take the time to solve Infernal with freebies and they post those videos up on YouTube so other players can get Infernal rewards too.

I get that. Tbh though, I also had these units before I knew those videos were even a thing.

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Really? That much? Well, I'm definitely surprised at how much some people spend on games like this.

It is an exaggeration, but you get my point. I've got units I don't care about much either, but I still keep and somewhat build them for when a good use for them comes up. You're meant to have a wider pool of units to draw from for challenges in this game besides just your core favorites. Otherwise you'll likely end up stuck on some content, which is what you've been having happen. And what's wrong is exactly what I just said -- you're unable to follow the help guides. If you didn't need the help that'd be one thing, but apparently you do, so your inability to clear the content ends up as your own doing if you're refusing an easy solution right in front of you. You really can't complain in that case.

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

It is an exaggeration, but you get my point. I've got units I don't care about much either, but I still keep and somewhat build them for when a good use for them comes up. You're meant to have a wider pool of units to draw from for challenges in this game besides just your core favorites. Otherwise you'll likely end up stuck on some content, which is what you've been having happen. And what's wrong is exactly what I just said -- you're unable to follow the help guides. If you didn't need the help that'd be one thing, but apparently you do, so your inability to clear the content ends up as your own doing if you're refusing an easy solution right in front of you. You really can't complain in that case.

Yeah, which is why I have like 80 5 star units... I thought that was variety enough. I guess it's really just that I have a hard time within the battles themselves and deciding which team to use.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, which is why I have like 80 5 star units... I thought that was variety enough. I guess it's really just that I have a hard time within the battles themselves and deciding which team to use.

It certainly should be, but since you're having trouble anyway that's where stuff like the F2P guides come it. And that would be fine, but you'd rather refuse to get the freebie units needed to follow those guides, so you end up stuck anyway. An easy solution is put right in front of you and you push it away but keep complaining. I just don't get it. If you'd be less stubborn you might save yourself some frustration with the game.

34 minutes ago, XRay said:

I remember having to use a video for Takumi's GHB and using Wrys just to line up with the video, even though my other healers are normally better. It ended up getting thrown off slightly because my Atk Ploy seal was upgraded, so I had to adapt to that, but it ended up working out.

I've done a couple of challenges like that, following a video but with some adjustments as necessary, and often involving some units I wouldn't otherwise use just because they do the exact thing it calls for. It's why I ended up training Donnel to lv40 4*.

There are all sorts of possible roles to fill. I have 114 unique 5* units right now, and I'm always looking for new niches to fill out with more.

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

And that's entirely my point. Some players are already at the point where everything Lunatic and lower is so easy it is boring.

Whales are the people who keep the game going financially, and making the game so easy it's boring is a great way to tell whales that there's no reason to continue to play this game.

Ahem *coughs* Spring Kagero *cough cough*

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

80 5*s and you struggle with Lunatic maps? Sad.  The only money I spent was on the Black Knight because I got this game well after his Tempest Trial. But I've taken down any Lunatic GHB that's came my way, I'm in Tier 18.5 Arena, and have just enough to complete the many of the gimmick quests they've thrown at me in the past. I've had to make do with far less than you but I have still prevailed. 

I only have 28 5-stars and use 8 of them with any degree of frequency. The rest are collecting dust because I haven't been able to build them upand figure out what to do with them. Lunatic maps have NEVER been an issue with me and I've cleared practically all of the maps that came my way. That I have a Valentine's Lilina, Valentine Hector, and Male Morgan is helpful for Tempest Trials, Chain Challenge, or Arena, but I don't even need those units for freaking Lunatic GHBs. This game is not all about overpowering units, but rather getting the AI to attack the target that you want as bait instead of going the "wrong way". 

I have only 8 characters with more than 1500 Hero Merit. 

Hell, Lyon's Infernal gave me hell and I would not have completed it without Firesweep, but I cleared his Lunatic so easily that I have totally forgotten how I cleared the map. 

21 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

That only works until they realize there is no content actually worth playing.

Instead of spending their money on new Heroes, whales should work together to start a company.  They will make hentai Fire Emblem figurines of Kagero, Camilla, and Tharja, and sell them on Etsy and Ebay for the bargain price of $24.99, then artificially create a shortage and then sell said figures for increasing amounts, starting at $65.

Also; Nendoroid knockoffs of Fire Emblem characters would sell like hotcakes.  You could try that as well.  I'll link my anime business strategies eBook for anyone interested.

Edited by Charmeleonbrah

2 hours ago, Alkaid said:

It certainly should be, but since you're having trouble anyway that's where stuff like the F2P guides come it. And that would be fine, but you'd rather refuse to get the freebie units needed to follow those guides, so you end up stuck anyway. An easy solution is put right in front of you and you push it away but keep complaining. I just don't get it. If you'd be less stubborn you might save yourself some frustration with the game.

Well, instead if just telling me to use freebie units all the time, why not help me find ways to use the units I DO have? Freebie units can't be the only solution.

29 minutes ago, SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre said:

80 5*s and you struggle with Lunatic maps? Sad.

Hey, that's kind of rude...

Hey @Anacybele, just tell us which units you have. Maybe we can find a way to help you. Also, which sacred seals do you have upgraded? And which fodder do you actually have?

Back on the topic of F2P guides, Pheonixmaster1 use most of the F2P with their vanilla sets, so there’s no SI problems (and the few exceptions are from 3* units)

Finally, I’ve completed today both Camus and Saias Infernal maps. Saias was great, but Camuuuuu has been a bit underwhelming. Just half of the map suicided on my B!Ike between turn 1 and 2

5 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I didn't mean it like that. Sorry for the confusion. I know videos mean well and all, but when I often don't have the same units with the same skills/IVs, they can't help me much.

1. what's wrong with wanting to use certain units and not wanting to use certain others?

2. I already explained, I often don't have those same IVs or skills on the same units. I chose not to get most of the freebie units because I either pulled good IV versions of them or I have better units to choose from. And building up one unit just for one map is kind of silly.

3. This one I'll give you. But why would lowering the difficulty a bit take away enjoyment for other people? Note, I'm not asking for it to be so easy that it's boring. Just to find a better balance the difficulty, where it's not too hard or too easy. I can understand if such a balance isn't easy to find though.

Infernal is fine.

You can beat Infernal with 5 Star Askar trio and Skill Inheritance. So nothing is stoping you from using the unit you want to use. Besides noone is forcing you to do Infernal. If they remove Infernal i might as well just shut the game down. Challenging GHB are the most interesting part of Fire emblem heroes.

I dont want to offend you, but you are just being lazy and want everything handed to you. You dont even try to clear the Infernal maps with the units you want to  play and put in some effort with some Skill Inheritance to make it work. Figuring GHB out with an unorthodox method/setup is the most fun in FEH. Everytime a new GHB comes out you whine about the Infernal difficulty instead of trying to solve the puzzle, which is the fun part of this game.

I would understand your argument a bit if GHB would still cost Stamina but they dont anymore.

10 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Hey @Anacybele, just tell us which units you have. Maybe we can find a way to help you. Also, which sacred seals do you have upgraded? And which fodder do you actually have?

Back on the topic of F2P guides, Pheonixmaster1 use most of the F2P with their vanilla sets, so there’s no SI problems (and the few exceptions are from 3* units)

Finally, I’ve completed today both Camus and Saias Infernal maps. Saias was great, but Camuuuuu has been a bit underwhelming. Just half of the map suicided on my B!Ike between turn 1 and 2

Okay. I'll put all my 5 star units in this spoiler tag. I have a lot of extra units lying around, so listing all my fodder would take a long time. Just ask me if I have a certain skill available and I'll tell you if I do.

Spoiler

1. Frederick (upgrade)
2. Bunny Xander
3. Klein
4. Ephraim
5. Marth
6. Alm
7. Ike
8. Azura
9. Male Robin (upgrade)
10. Eirika
11. Ryoma
12. Ninian
13. Sharena (upgrade)
14. Reinhardt
15. Female Robin (upgrade)
16. Summer Gaius (x2, and merged them)
17. SUMMER FREDDY AND HIS BEAUTIFUL ABS
18. Nino (upgrade)
19. SUMMER FEMALE ROBIN
20. Michalis (upgrade)
21. Minerva
22. Camus (upgrade)
23. Stahl (upgrade)
24. Athena
25. Tana
26. Clive
27. Young Tiki
28. Gray
29. Amelia
30. Lucina
31. Boey
32. Seth
33. CYL Ike
34. Maria
35. Abel (upgrade)
36. Masked Lucina
37. ELINCIA
38. Lilina (upgrade)
39. Hawkeye
40. Linde
41. Nephenee
42. Palla (upgrade)
43. Black Knight
44. Inigo (dancer)
45. Donnel (upgrade)
46. Cordelia (upgrade)
47. Sigurd
48. Arden
49. Count Henry
50. Arvis (upgrade)
51. Witch Nowi (x2 and merged them)
52. Kitty Sakura (x2 and merged them)
53. Kagero
54. Sakura
55. Zombie Jakob
56. Cecilia (upgrade)
57. Joshua
58. Fjorm
59. Celica
60. CYL Lyn
61. Bride Cordelia
62. Priscilla (upgrade)
63. Christmas Lissa
64. Christmas Male Robin
65. Gunnthra
66. New Year Corrin
67. Mae
68.Hinoka
69. Myrrh
70. Nowi (upgrade)
71. Mathilda
72. Sanaki
73. Faye (x3 and merged them)
74. Siegbert
75. LEGEND IKE <3
76. Marisa
77. Anna (upgrade)
78. Saber
79. LA Lilina
80. Raven (upgrade)
81. LA Eliwood
82. Sheena
83. Takumi
84. Summer Corrin (x2 and merged them)
85. Shiro
86. LEGEND EPHRAIM <3
87. Horse Chrom (x3, but foddered one and merged the other two)
88. Male Morgan
89. Alfonse (upgrade)
90. Gerome
91. Titania (upgrade)
92. Bunny Sharena
93. Bunny Alfonse
94. Mist

Oh, I actually have over 90 5 stars. I definitely miscounted... lol

Note, not all of these are built.

@Hilda Hey, that's rude too. And that's not true, I've actually tried a lot of infernal maps. But they proved too much trouble for me. So I'm not lazy, nor do I just want everything handed to me.

Edited by Anacybele

My "F2P" flier emblem team of Airzura, Quadelia, Quadmilla (axe version), and Halloween Nowi clears every Infernal map without problem.  Try dat lineup.

There's a lot of amazing f2p units out there: Nino, Tharja, Cherche, Cordelia, Nowi, Effie, Olivia. 

Edited by Charmeleonbrah

39 minutes ago, SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre said:

80 5*s and you struggle with Lunatic maps? Sad.

I'm hoping the first part of your username is actually true cause geez that's going too far.

Have you ever taken time to consider that people who have over 80 5*s (including me) also have other things to do outside of playing this game? As much as we wanna play this game, we're too busy and have little time to play lunatic+ maps. Any chance that we do get to play lunatic maps and that chance is soon wasted as most people will initially struggle before having to stop playing and go back to work. Now I don't know if that situation applies to Anacybele, but I think you should be cautious of how you word what you say cause you'll give off quite the wrong impression to the wrong people.

And talk about how you're able to clear this and that with so few units, cause that'll TOTALLY help Ana's situation here. Sorry if I end up sounding rude, but your post ends up sorta coming off that way.

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Okay. I'll put all my 5 star units in this spoiler tag. I have a lot of extra units lying around, so listing all my fodder would take a long time. Just ask me if I have a certain skill available and I'll tell you if I do.

Hide contents

1. Frederick (upgrade)
2. Bunny Xander
3. Klein
4. Ephraim
5. Marth
6. Alm
7. Ike
8. Azura
9. Male Robin (upgrade)
10. Eirika
11. Ryoma
12. Ninian
13. Sharena (upgrade)
14. Reinhardt
15. Female Robin (upgrade)
16. Summer Gaius (x2, and merged them)
17. SUMMER FREDDY AND HIS BEAUTIFUL ABS
18. Nino (upgrade)
19. SUMMER FEMALE ROBIN
20. Michalis (upgrade)
21. Minerva
22. Camus (upgrade)
23. Stahl (upgrade)
24. Athena
25. Tana
26. Clive
27. Young Tiki
28. Gray
29. Amelia
30. Lucina
31. Boey
32. Seth
33. CYL Ike
34. Maria
35. Abel (upgrade)
36. Masked Lucina
37. ELINCIA
38. Lilina (upgrade)
39. Hawkeye
40. Linde
41. Nephenee
42. Palla (upgrade)
43. Black Knight
44. Inigo (dancer)
45. Donnel (upgrade)
46. Cordelia (upgrade)
47. Sigurd
48. Arden
49. Count Henry
50. Arvis (upgrade)
51. Witch Nowi (x2 and merged them)
52. Kitty Sakura (x2 and merged them)
53. Kagero
54. Sakura
55. Zombie Jakob
56. Cecilia (upgrade)
57. Joshua
58. Fjorm
59. Celica
60. CYL Lyn
61. Bride Cordelia
62. Priscilla (upgrade)
63. Christmas Lissa
64. Christmas Male Robin
65. Gunnthra
66. New Year Corrin
67. Mae
68.Hinoka
69. Myrrh
70. Nowi (upgrade)
71. Mathilda
72. Sanaki
73. Faye (x3 and merged them)
74. Siegbert
75. LEGEND IKE <3
76. Marisa
77. Anna (upgrade)
78. Saber
79. LA Lilina
80. Raven (upgrade)
81. LA Eliwood
82. Sheena
83. Takumi
84. Summer Corrin (x2 and merged them)
85. Shiro
86. LEGEND EPHRAIM <3
87. Horse Chrom (x3, but foddered one and merged the other two)
88. Male Morgan
89. Alfonse (upgrade)
90. Gerome
91. Titania (upgrade)
92. Bunny Sharena
93. Bunny Alfonse
94. Mist

Oh, I actually have over 90 5 stars. I definitely miscounted... lol

Note, not all of these are built.

@Hilda Hey, that's rude too. And that's not true, I've actually tried a lot of infernal maps. But they proved too much trouble for me. So I'm not lazy, nor do I just want everything handed to me.

Well, you can build the team that my friend has used for a lot of time: Vanilla Sigurd, Vanilla Brave Lyn, Vanilla Reinhardt + Vantage and Priscilla with Hone Cavalry. Also, a few combos that I use and you could try with your units: 

New Year Corrin + F!Robin (male Robin in your case). My F!Robin just runs the standard -raven set, which should be easy to get for M!Robin, since he has blarraven by default. That’s what I used for example for Navarre’s infantry infernal quest. Corrin has his vanilla set (+Def refine, but really I just use him as a buff bot). 

C!Robin + BK and H!Henry + Love!Eliwood are two combinations of armors that I usually use. Appart from their vanilla skills, Robin has Vantage, BK Fortify Armor, Henry has G!Tomebreaker (and Blarowl+, but sometimes I use his default tome) and Eliwood has Renewall.

Guntrha + Arvis is the ploy fest. Actually, I’m using my ploy brigade a lot, which is Arvis/Guntrha/Felicia/F!Morgan. You can try to replace her with Saias (and I’ll probably do it!). Just remember to give them Ploy and/or Threaten seal.

As for the askr trio, a good way to improve them is to give Axebreaker to Alfonse and Fury + Desperation to Anna. 

I hope you find this useful, if not, then we should just see the map in question

@Anacybele That's a good list of 5* units you have, at least. I have to ask, are these the 5* units that you do use, even if only on occasion, or are these ALL your 5* units? I ask only because I, for instance whenever I am listing my 5* units in the "How many 5* units do you have" thread, only list the units I actively use (they are favorited) as opposed to all of them, as I do have a solid number of 5* units who I don't use for whatever applicable reason.

It'd also be convenient if you had them sorted a little better than how you listed it, maybe first by color, then by weapon type, and finally by movement type, but that's just me being nitpicky, I'm sorting it all out for my own uses anyways.

I will admit, the problem with having more than, say, 50 5* units is that eventually you have all these units but you wind up only using a small handful of them and neglecting the rest of them eventually. For example I used to use my Priscilla a lot when she was my only viable healer, but eventually I began getting more healers and she is now the least used of them simply because when I do want to use a colorless, or specifically a healer, I simply don't get to use her. Same with regular Nowi, who was my MVP on most teams, but now doesn't get much of a chance to battle anymore with how many other blues she has to compete with.

38 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

My "F2P" flier emblem team of Airzura, Quadelia, Quadmilla (axe version), and Halloween Nowi clears every Infernal map without problem.  Try dat lineup.

There's a lot of amazing f2p units out there: Nino, Tharja, Cherche, Cordelia, Nowi, Effie, Olivia. 

I don't have NY Azura or Bunny Camilla. And I hate Camilla, so I'd never use her anyway.

Since when were Tharja, Cordelia, Nowi, and Effie free? Nino is great though, I did build her up to 5 star. I also built up a Nowi. I don't care for Tharja or Effie though.

15 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Well, you can build the team that my friend has used for a lot of time: Vanilla Sigurd, Vanilla Brave Lyn, Vanilla Reinhardt + Vantage and Priscilla with Hone Cavalry. Also, a few combos that I use and you could try with your units: 

New Year Corrin + F!Robin (male Robin in your case). My F!Robin just runs the standard -raven set, which should be easy to get for M!Robin, since he has blarraven by default. That’s what I used for example for Navarre’s infantry infernal quest. Corrin has his vanilla set (+Def refine, but really I just use him as a buff bot). 

C!Robin + BK and H!Henry + Love!Eliwood are two combinations of armors that I usually use. Appart from their vanilla skills, Robin has Vantage, BK Fortify Armor, Henry has G!Tomebreaker (and Blarowl+, but sometimes I use his default tome) and Eliwood has Renewall.

Guntrha + Arvis is the ploy fest. Actually, I’m using my ploy brigade a lot, which is Arvis/Guntrha/Felicia/F!Morgan. You can try to replace her with Saias (and I’ll probably do it!). Just remember to give them Ploy and/or Threaten seal.

As for the askr trio, a good way to improve them is to give Axebreaker to Alfonse and Fury + Desperation to Anna. 

I hope you find this useful, if not, then we should just see the map in question

Why male Robin? I have both Robins at 5 star.

But I see. This could be helpful, yes. I did give Alfonse Axebreaker already though.

13 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

@Anacybele That's a good list of 5* units you have, at least. I have to ask, are these the 5* units that you do use, even if only on occasion, or are these ALL your 5* units? I ask only because I, for instance whenever I am listing my 5* units in the "How many 5* units do you have" thread, only list the units I actively use (they are favorited) as opposed to all of them, as I do have a solid number of 5* units who I don't use for whatever applicable reason.

It'd also be convenient if you had them sorted a little better than how you listed it, maybe first by color, then by weapon type, and finally by movement type, but that's just me being nitpicky, I'm sorting it all out for my own uses anyways.

I will admit, the problem with having more than, say, 50 5* units is that eventually you have all these units but you wind up only using a small handful of them and neglecting the rest of them eventually. For example I used to use my Priscilla a lot when she was my only viable healer, but eventually I began getting more healers and she is now the least used of them simply because when I do want to use a colorless, or specifically a healer, I simply don't get to use her. Same with regular Nowi, who was my MVP on most teams, but now doesn't get much of a chance to battle anymore with how many other blues she has to compete with.

Oh, sorry. I guess it would be better to have sorted them more, yeah. These are literally all my 5 stars. Well, aside from that Rhajat I pulled the other day, but since I don't care for Tharja or her copy, I'm foddering her...eventually. Her IVs are bad anyway.

I don't mind, I like having a big collection. lol And just collecting all my favs. Some of these came on free pulls or random pulls I wasn't looking for, but are ones I didn't mind keeping.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

Why male Robin? I have both Robins at 5 star.

Because F!Robin has by default Gronnwolf, so you would need to spend 20000 feathers in giving her gronnraven+, and M!Robin has blarraven+ by default