Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

The new skills being B skills with effects typically associated with C skills is a bit strange, but I guess it fits with previous assist-enhancing passives like Live to Serve and Fire Dance being B skills.

I'm curious what else might show up in this vein.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

22 minutes ago, r_n said:

I was first excited about the Feint & Link skills because I thought they were C Skills

but no, b skills, the most competitive slot.

Yeah I think this line of B skills probably won't see a whole lot of use outside of maps like GHBs, but we'll see I guess. It could be useful in tier 20 with a rally 2 stats to keep up the arena points, but outside of arena I think rally 2 stats isn't often that great, but I also use PA Azura that basically has a rally 4 stats on her dance, and horse emblem with buffs, so maybe my playstyle is biased.

12 hours ago, Hawk King said:

Oh god, I just realized that Tharja is going to be the villain and most likely over-whelming favorite in yet another VG.

Not when flying Ninian is a thing, she won't. At least, if Azura in the Christmas v. New Year's VG (or just that VG is general) is anything to go by.

Or the above could be rendered moot by Tharja getting screwed by multiplier shenanigans again.

44 minutes ago, Logjam said:

Yeah I think this line of B skills probably won't see a whole lot of use outside of maps like GHBs, but we'll see I guess. It could be useful in tier 20 with a rally 2 stats to keep up the arena points, but outside of arena I think rally 2 stats isn't often that great, but I also use PA Azura that basically has a rally 4 stats on her dance, and horse emblem with buffs, so maybe my playstyle is biased.

I dont know some refined weapons can work well with those new B Skills. Roy comes to mind with his built in Quick Riposte. He can definitly use RES/DEF Link 3 in his B slot and become even more Bulky with his weapon allready granting him 4 RES and 4 DEF. tough Guard is naturally better for more bulkiness because it restricts special usage.... I am really torn on those B Skills :/

14 minutes ago, Hilda said:

I dont know some refined weapons can work well with those new B Skills. Roy comes to mind with his built in Quick Riposte. He can definitly use RES/DEF Link 3 in his B slot and become even more Bulky with his weapon allready granting him 4 RES and 4 DEF. tough Guard is naturally better for more bulkiness because it restricts special usage.... I am really torn on those B Skills :/

You can give the new B-skills to support units and the combatants can keep their preferred B-skills.

14 minutes ago, Hilda said:

You can give the new B-skills to support units and the combatants can keep their preferred B-skills.

24 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

well yeah, but there are not many pure support units.

Faint SPD I can see work very well on Eirika/Ephraim/Marth/B!Lucina/Corrin/Delthea. I dont see any other units being very support oriented. Well Arvis but i rather keep his unique B-Skill as a healing option.
Daggers are out of the question because they support via debuffing so they need to attack. Healers cant use Rally skills so that is out too...

RES/DEF Link 3 is definitly not meant for support skill but rather for Tanks that need to swap/reposition player phase units out of danger. But then again which armored unit would give up their B-Slot skill for this...
I mean i wouldnt even give up my Lukas Guard 3 slot up for this, because in my Eyes Guard 3 offers alot more safety then this.

3 hours ago, Hilda said:

Sorry, I was mostly talking about the feint skills. They could work on support units. The link skill seems much more useful but it's still strange. On a support flier, it seems like it would be good because you can reposition/draw back and give that unit stat buffs. Still, I'm interested to see how all these play out.

2 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Look what I got today:

Hide contents

7QsnZpU.jpg

The Spring characters plus Anna

And

Hide contents

o3NIhEd.jpg

The secret character, the Doot mage.

A good pull.

what's the uh....build quality, i guess, on those things? They're pretty cute, I might order one (? i assume its blind boxes of one at a time) from a future set

3 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Look what I got today:

Reveal hidden contents

7QsnZpU.jpg

And

Reveal hidden contents

o3NIhEd.jpg

A good pull.

Those looks pretty nice. I was considering buying some myself, though the price seemed a little high. Are they actually sturdy, or just kind of flimsy?

26 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Those looks pretty nice. I was considering buying some myself, though the price seemed a little high. Are they actually sturdy, or just kind of flimsy?

43 minutes ago, r_n said:

what's the uh....build quality, i guess, on those things? They're pretty cute, I might order one (? i assume its blind boxes of one at a time) from a future set

I think they're solidly built, although some are mounted characters are slightly sturdier than the infantry. But there are pretty detailed for one inch figurines. For a whole pack I got it for about 30 dollars not including shipping and handling. If I'm getting a next one it's going to include Tharja or Camilla.

6 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Look what I got today:

Hide contents

7QsnZpU.jpg

And

Hide contents

o3NIhEd.jpg

A good pull.

I remember how people though Delthea's figure was some secret character

It's nice to have an actually competent GC team for once. Saved stamina refills at the start and got dominated early, then spammed everything in the last few rounds to conquer nearly the entire map. It's 3/25/2 and I'm on team Sharena at the moment.

4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I remember how people though Delthea's figure was some secret character

I remember how I assembled Delthea’s sprite to disprove the notions.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I remember how I assembled Delthea’s sprite to disprove the notions.

So many people kept saying it must be Ishtar before then. I was surprised people thought it might be somebody not actually in the game yet.

Funny how we then went and got Ishtar a month later, though.

11 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

It's nice to have an actually competent GC team for once. Saved stamina refills at the start and got dominated early, then spammed everything in the last few rounds to conquer nearly the entire map. It's 3/25/2 and I'm on team Sharena at the moment.

i wish I could say the same. My team's been mostly asleep at the wheel all round and we're on 8 right now (team Anna). I basically just dumped all my spears last hour to stop our current areas from being taken over my Alfonse. If I hadn't we'd probably be on like 3 now.

11 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

I've started playing Heroes guys. Everyone, guess which Brave character I chose. 

Either you went with the fun unit (Roy) or with the save bet (Lyn). 

2 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

...I forgot the Grand Conquest doesn't run after reset. That's a *lot* of lost crests...

Hm? Crests are kept for the next battle. Unless you're talking about quests you didn't get done in time.

Team Anna on both my accounts. Lost on both, predictably, since Anna has the worst map here. 12:9:9 I'll happily take though on my main account. Was a weird last round where Sharena went for a quick double knockout on Anna at the very outset, blocking Anna from progressing at all, but Alfonse then took advantage on the other side to take quite a few of Sharena's territories. Just my luck I guess, team Sharena went for mutually assured destruction on team Anna and Alfonse just sits back and Bradburies an easy win.

Second one was a more "normal" 11:15:4, blah.

4 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Hm? Crests are kept for the next battle. Unless you're talking about quests you didn't get done in time.

I had about 7-8 naturally spawning energy units I was intending to burn when I picked up the game after reset.

The hidden downside of actually enjoying GC instead of seeing it as a chore- you forget it uses the world's stupidest time decisions.

16 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

...I forgot the Grand Conquest doesn't run after reset. That's a *lot* of lost crests...

I completely forgot the round ended today. Shows how much I care, huh?

Anyway, 9/9/12 here, and 4,400 feathers for team Anna. Not bad.

I forgot to the rival domains this week and it just reset!  The badges are fine, but missing out on 1 orb...okay.  Missing out on 10 dew that really hurts, dew is so precious.   I also realize in foddering stuff, I foddered my last copy of A tiki and now I can't do the 3 heroes quest.