Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I've been getting the max score on infernal GC pretty consistently due to the changes and horse buff area effects. Of course that's only if the map is horse friendly.

I'm not sure if I really want to save up orbs for the potential 6/8 CYL especially given how much IS loves to put CYL units on skill, legendary and hero fest banners. I've gotten 4 B!Ikes and none were from his original banner. Maybe I'll just grab the (hopefully) free Eph and leave. Though I'm not sure if I want to spend orbs on the bride banner either, aside from maybe going after Ninian. Ranged Dancer BST is a little discouraging though.

Edited by Korath88

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

15 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Though I'm not sure if I want to spend orbs on the bride banner either, aside from maybe going after Ninian. Ranged Dancer BST is a little discouraging though.

At least she can probably still pack a punch with a blade tome easier than PA Shigure or Inigo thanks to flier buffs access. I'm sure she won't be S Corrin, but if you want a dancer + blue mage in your flier team she can partly fill both together to leave you room for something else, which sounds pretty neat.

6 hours ago, Lewyn said:

I forgot to the rival domains this week and it just reset!  The badges are fine, but missing out on 1 orb...okay.  Missing out on 10 dew that really hurts, dew is so precious.   I also realize in foddering stuff, I foddered my last copy of A tiki and now I can't do the 3 heroes quest.  

I am pretty sure a friends A Tiki killing things in GC or RD counts. I don't ever recalling having to touch my A Tiki since I have Astellius on my FL.

38 minutes ago, Othin said:

Got perfect scores on every Rival Domains difficulty this week via auto-battle. It's gotten pretty trivial.

I also did. May just be that the horse weeks are just that much easier.

I couldn't even win with autobattle on lunatic last week.

5 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I feel like every other thread in this sub forum has devolved into this. Yes they do eheheheh, yes they do.

Is it for the better or for the best that I don’t have even a grain of idea of what you are talking about?

3 hours ago, Othin said:

Got perfect scores on every Rival Domains difficulty this week via auto-battle. It's gotten pretty trivial.

i'm still having difficulties finishing things on Lunatic, personally. Even with the changes, the final push to the base can be dificult depending on positioning, the teams you're fighting and of course your own team composition.

7 hours ago, Usana said:

I am pretty sure a friends A Tiki killing things in GC or RD counts. I don't ever recalling having to touch my A Tiki since I have Astellius on my FL.

Ah I forgot I do think that counts.  I'll look through friend list see if any adult tiki, maybe I'll use random units in GC.  I hate having raise units I don't ever plan on using like 4 star Gunter or 4 star Gaius just for 2 orbs or whatever.  

Currently working on this beauty as my next +10 project. Need to gather more feathers first to rank up my 5 3-4* copies though.

zq74BCG.png

She'll be my main mage wall on Flier Emblem, especially against horse mages, W!Tharjas, V!Lyns, and possibly H!Henrys.

I haven't used the double SP weekends in a while, so I decided to crack down on building some characters...since I have a ton of stamina potions at this point... Finally got around to building Tobin, Saber, Ayra, Karel, Soleil, Zelgius, and Siegbert with the help of some dancers and Gray. And even after all of that, I still have plenty of swords that need builds... Maybe I'll finish them off next week.

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I haven't used the double SP weekends in a while, so I decided to crack down on building some characters...since I have a ton of stamina potions at this point... Finally got around to building Tobin, Saber, Ayra, Karel, Soleil, Zelgius, and Siegbert with the help of some dancers and Gray. And even after all of that, I still have plenty of swords that need builds... Maybe I'll finish them off next week.

Oh boy. I did  lot of SP grinding. I gave Fae a lot of premium skills and gathering SP for all of them took 2 stamina potions despite getting 12 SP per kill on the training maps

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I will bless you with Celica magnets.

Well, there's another point in favour of skipping the brides. If I got Anamnesis Eirika from Genealogy, then I should get Imprisoned Celica two banners later, which is the one after Brides. That's how extrapolation works, right?

Just now, bethany81707 said:

Well, there's another point in favour of skipping the brides. If I got Anamnesis Eirika from Genealogy, then I should get Imprisoned Celica two banners later, which is the one after Brides. That's how extrapolation works, right?

I'm not sure how the system works... But it could be possible.