• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I just beat the living crap out of Annas Army and emergency captured 3 Areas to get to Rank 25 lulz, i think Anna will be left with 3 Areas and Sharena with 3 Areas after this beatdown

10 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:
Do you ever think about how Tharja invites Ekura/Kiran to bed her on summon in Japanese?

Huh, in the English version, then in her level 40 quote his the conflicted with Robin and the summomer.

"Hmph. Seeing me like this may be shocking, but don't get used to it. It's not for you."

I'm glad you're here, Summoner. I... need your advice on something... I know who I'm fated to be with, of course. After all, I'm dressed up just for him. But then I came here and met you... And, well, somehow you've become just as important to me. So how am I supposed to choose between the two of you? Ugh, this is all your fault. So, now what should I do? I used to think love was a hex of happiness. But now I see it's a curse as dark and malicious as any other."

1 hour ago, shadowofchaos said:
Do you ever think about how Tharja invites Ekura/Kiran to bed her on summon in Japanese?

"Éclat".

41 minutes ago, Larverto said:

Did anyone see that Lene got demoted? I was certain that she'd be demoted, but it was Ares lmao.

We've only been talking about it for the last two or three pages or so.

I would've preferred Lene to drop so that I could hand out Sword Valor and Firestorm Dance (and to have one with a decent nature), but a +10 Ares isn't too bad of a consolation prize considering how utterly broken his weapon is.

6 hours ago, mcsilas said:

How about a Brazen Atk/Def and Sealed Falchion Chrom? :o

Honestly it seems like a Brazen ATK/DEF Chrom would serve the normal Falchion better, even with the HP requirement. Sealed Falchion Chrom 100% wants Brazen ATK/SPD if we're cherry picking cause he wants that SPD in a major way. At that point he's competing directly with Lyn who wants that A skill more than literally any other unit in the entire game.

Still, if Ares makes himself common and isn't like L'Arachel (AKA. I still haven't pulled her) then I'll consider it maybe.

Edited by Zeo

Reinhardt and Finn's special quotes would be awesome in a 1-on-1 duel between them. Complete contradiction of the other. "You will back down" vs "I will never back down". Also, Finn's A skill  give him just enough to take down the Reinhardt in the Tempest Trial. 

One interesting thing I've noticed IS doing regarding the new units is their weapons for mages.  Previously, they would release an okay but forgettable weapon that would be quickly replaced by bladetome or raventome.  Now, they're upping the new weapon's effects to be on par with them, [resumably to get more people interested in the banner.  Bridal Sanaki's and Tharja's weapons are quite good, and Sanaki's can reach very high levels of damage on a flier team.  Lilina's Foreblaze forge is amazing, and Ishtar's weapon is quite good as well.

OMG, ARES DROP!!!  Okay old news here apparently.  However the capitals is to indicate my excitement.  I was happy to get Ishtar and got 2 Lene, but I also really wanted Ares.  I never expected he would drop to 4 star!  I want all the Genealogy characters and at 5 star, but now I can wait for optimal IVs Ares and promote the perfect one!  Not to mention brazen atk/def 3 at 4 stars?  FINALLY, an A skill that is easily accessible that will go great on my +def Lyn, my god she will be atk 51/def 37 with all the perks of her refined Sol Katti!

23 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

One interesting thing I've noticed IS doing regarding the new units is their weapons for mages.  Previously, they would release an okay but forgettable weapon that would be quickly replaced by bladetome or raventome.  Now, they're upping the new weapon's effects to be on par with them, [resumably to get more people interested in the banner.  Bridal Sanaki's and Tharja's weapons are quite good, and Sanaki's can reach very high levels of damage on a flier team.  Lilina's Foreblaze forge is amazing, and Ishtar's weapon is quite good as well.

doesnt make them more prominent for Arena when whales are looking at BST. Unless they fix that mages will allways have a niche at best in Arena

1 hour ago, shadowofchaos said:

Sometimes I question the Japanese and their choice of buzzwords for gender neutral avatar characters.

French is a weird language regardless of what language you're referencing it from.

"Reflet" means "reflection", and "éclat" means "glow" or "shine". Both make sense for the respective characters.

1 minute ago, Hilda said:

doesnt make them more prominent for Arena when whales are looking at BST. Unless they fix that mages will allways have a niche at best in Arena

Arena Assault is the new Arena.

No whale worth their salt gives a shit about the regular Arena because it's so easy to stay in Tier 20 with any well-merged team.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

French is a weird language regardless of what language you're referencing it from.

"Reflet" means "reflection", and "éclat" means "glow" or "shine". Both make sense for the respective characters.

Arena Assault is the new Arena.

No whale worth their salt gives a shit about the regular Arena because it's so easy to stay in Tier 20 with any well-merged team.

well yeah thats true

Do you guys have that one character who's supposed to be rare who just shows up for you really easily?

Back on the second sibling bonds banner, I pulled on the only red orb on my first summoning session and got a Sanaki. This was really great, because I really wanted to get her. On this bridal blessings banner, I got a full wheel of two reds, two blues, and two greens and I pulled on all of them. Despite her being a much lower priority, bridal Sanaki showed up on the only green orb on that first session. It's just a funny coincidence.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Do you guys have that one character who's supposed to be rare who just shows up for you really easily?

That was Hinoka and Ninian, who stalked me as pity breakers pretty much all of last year.

Most Legendary Heroes banners for me also seem to have that one focus character that shows up twice as much as any other character (and if Xander is on it, it's Xander).

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Most Legendary Heroes banners for me also seem to have that one focus character that shows up twice as much as any other character (and if Xander is on it, it's Xander).

Agh, Xander. I remember that on Legendary Ike's banner, where I pulled six focus units, half of them were summer Xander.

I also got Olwen four times already, although I'm not sure if that really counts. 3/4 times was on a focus banner with her on it. The last time was her not wanting Ishtar to get summoned and/or letting the world know she will be in a Genealogy remake. Either one works.

33 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I've never pulled for Shiro, Ninian (infantry) and Ephraim (infantry), but somehow they sit with +5, +3 and +2 merges in my baracks. 

The one I wanted and who came quite often was BH!Roy (+5).

Oh, I just remembered ... how does flying Ninian dance on a pegasus? What does her animation have her do?

So, this kinda happened after I realized that infantry units are now getting +4 to all stats boost in GC.

Spoiler

BbkTWT0.png?1

RIP Leon, but he needed to die with in order to create this magnificence. Between this and Henry, I think I've been having too much fun trimming the fat in my roster.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

I got Lissa four times before I got Chrom once back on Winter's Envoy, if that counts for anything. Aside from that, I got Restoration Lord Ephraim, Tana and Brave Princess Lucina all at +2 (and each have been pulled off-focus twice) despite never going out of my way to pull for any of them.

11 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Oh, I just remembered ... how does flying Ninian dance on a pegasus? What does her animation have her do?

She does the arms half of her dance, but more slowly.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

She does the arms half of her dance, but more slowly.

Huh. I guess dancing on a pegasus = just moving arms around.