Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

@mampfoidThat's a solid comparison there. I suppose you're right that the difference isn't that big of a deal (especially when I didn't get a +spd or atk Bride version either), though it still annoys me they release an alt of her that's basically just a + version of her default in terms of stats. At least they made Winter Tharja completely different while still being a red mage. It seems silly for them to have just made her so close to her original with this one. And that's a fair point on her original art, just I do think the quality on her alts has been a bit higher.(I supposed that applies to a lot of units now that I think about it)

Also, on Peri and Oscar: They seem pretty interchangeable to me. I think character preference matters more when only 1 spd or atk hangs in the balance. I even had a hard time picking between +atk and +spd for Peri, since with horse buffs +spd can be kind of overkill for most things, barring some +10 Ayras. Since I'm probably going to run her often with Camilla (+3/3 drive buff) and in a mixed team with more atk buffs/def debuffs than spd ones, I went with +spd.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

So i have turned Soren into a Close counter tank with his special refine and Teammates... basicly Marth refine <3 giving him +10 Def and +7 res with ally support and then there is +6RES and +6 DEF from the other 2 allys and +6 DEF and +6 RES from his owl effect. bringing him up to 48 DEF and 52 RES, now factor in his built in Chill atk and his B slot Chill spd. Oh and he is still missing +3 HP and +4 def from Ephraims Fire boost and any sort of rally effect.

Its kinda disgusting how well Marth and Soren synergize together

13 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Its kinda disgusting how well Marth and Soren synergize together

I'm pretty sure you can say that about Marth and almost literally anyone. And doubly so about Corrin and literally anyone.

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm pretty sure you can say that about Marth and almost literally anyone. And doubly so about Corrin and literally anyone.

dont you mean 1.4 times so because they will use Drive C and Seal

31 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I freepulled a Charlotte for some reason:
Screenshot_20180526-141000.png

Okay, I guess. Feathers are feathers.

Weapon fodder?

58 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I freepulled a Charlotte for some reason:

Okay, I guess. Feathers are feathers.

dauVcxt.jpg

Hand her over or Sharena gets it.

6 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Hand her over or Sharena gets it.

I wish I could. Trading when? never

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Give it to Sharena as an anniversary callback

This… would make sense. All the cakes will be eaten!

Huh, just noticed no more Tap Battle daily quests, even though the event still has 15 days to run. On the one hand, that's really weird, and I lose out on 100 feathers a day (I'm annoying on 43999 right now). On the other hand, I can now ignore that the event exists for the next two weeks, and that's great.

39 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

This… would make sense. All the cakes will be eaten!

I mean if anything you can give Sharena extra stats by refining it? 

and can be spoon weaopon buddies with his Spring brother

Def/Res buff is amusing since Sharena was a good buffbot in the early days of FEH.

33 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Huh, just noticed no more Tap Battle daily quests, even though the event still has 15 days to run. On the one hand, that's really weird, and I lose out on 100 feathers a day (I'm annoying on 43999 right now). On the other hand, I can now ignore that the event exists for the next two weeks, and that's great.

I don't even do the tap battles anymore, I just bring up the menu for one of the floor 81-100 levels to play infinite looping "The Path is Yours to Climb".

Great song, shame it has to go away in 2 weeks.

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

I pulled a Bride Lyn, which put me at four Lyns, so I was about to go into the Tap Battle and have all four of them at once... and then I noticed the no quest marker.

"Oh, cool, I don't have to bother."

(Especially since I'm out of team slots now. To train my new units, I had to dismantle the Dragon team to make room.)

Just rolled my 11th Kagero today. Out of all of them, not a single one was +atk or +spd. If we forget about banes for a moment and assume there's a 40% chance of a unit having an attack or speed boon, there's approximately a 0.36% chance of this happening. I've got her sitting at 5*+9 with +def/-res IVs.

Edited by BRO•STAR

1 hour ago, BRO•STAR said:

Just rolled my 11th Kagero today. Out of all of them, not a single one was +atk or +spd. If we forget about banes for a moment and assume there's a 40% chance of a unit having an attack or speed boon, there's approximately a 0.36% chance of this happening. I've got her sitting at 5*+9 with +def/-res IVs.

Makes me think if certain natures for certain characters have a higher chance of appearing

14 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Makes me think if certain natures for certain characters have a higher chance of appearing

Eleven summons are an extremely small sample. Probability doesn’t care about what the previous rolls were, you know.

7 hours ago, Humanoid said:

i wonder why they made this a month long if they're removing the daily quests half way in and only had 3 extra stages.

Personally I would have had daily quests take you through all the bosses then loop (instead of just looping through 2 forever), had more extra stages and probably had a second set of "Tap Battle" quests (the non daily ones) that replace the first set.

I'm certain that particular natures are predisposed to appear. I've gotten five Titanias and they're all @Rezzy  a +Spd/-Atk Titania. From the five star one that I pulled on her first banner down to the three stars the game is giving me now.

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

I'm certain that particular natures are predisposed to appear. I've gotten five Titanias and they're all @Rezzy  a +Spd/-Atk Titania. From the five star one that I pulled on her first banner down to the three stars the game is giving me now.

Maybe that's why I always pull -Atk units.

2 hours ago, r_n said:

i wonder why they made this a month long if they're removing the daily quests half way in and only had 3 extra stages.

Personally I would have had daily quests take you through all the bosses then loop (instead of just looping through 2 forever), had more extra stages and probably had a second set of "Tap Battle" quests (the non daily ones) that replace the first set.

I suspect that they're considering people who don't have the ability to play everyday and who might otherwise miss out on the orbs, etc. If they start a new Tap Battle right after this one ends, there's no reason not to keep it available since people who are done can ignore it, and people who aren't can still get those rewards.

2 minutes ago, Johann said:

I suspect that they're considering people who don't have the ability to play everyday and who might otherwise miss out on the orbs, etc. If they start a new Tap Battle right after this one ends, there's no reason not to keep it available since people who are done can ignore it, and people who aren't can still get those rewards.

I think 2 weeks is fine, but they're the ones with the data I suppose. But it's still weird to just discontinue the daily quests for them.