• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

All this talk about Hero Battle quest still reminds me i'm still dreaming of +10 Zephiel or Michalis

What I would give for 5 more copies of Zephiel.

I remember thinking a year ago that we would eventually have a Voting gauntlet with all GHBs and we would be able to summon them eventually. Now here we are.

With GHBs put on a regular rotation for a year, isn't there no way to get any additional copies of them now?

2 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

With GHBs put on a regular rotation for a year, isn't there no way to get any additional copies of them now?

There's nothing stopping them from putting up more quests.

Or coming up with a new system to let us get more merge levels on limited gift characters in general.

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

True, they could just come up with extra challange stuff or whatever.

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Or coming up with a new system to let us get more merge levels on limited gift characters in general.

This really just needs to happen. Aside from Masked Marth, I don't see any TT reward characters getting re-run again any time soon.

But could you imagine having natures on GHBs and TT units?  +Atk/-Spd Zephiel at +10 would break everything.

edit - No, Arden. Arden would break everything.

Edited by Hawk King

-spd is a good bane for a +atk Zephiel? I thought it was a subpar bane since he's actually fast.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

-spd is a good bane for a +atk Zephiel? I thought it was a subpar bane since he's actually fast.

16 Spd is not fast, LOL.

You're thinking of Zelgius who is already +10'able

Dammit, I mean Zelgius. Two strong armors with a "Z" name, so easily to mix up their names if you're careless.

18 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

the year is 2021

all GHBs, Tempest Units and Kaze can be merged to +10

The askr trio are still alone and without refinements

In anticipation of the June 8th banner, let's play a quick game:

Name two characters that you would absolutely pull for if they were on the new banner. Like, if you're pulling on any other banners right now you would absolutely drop everything for. They don't have to be on the banner at the same time, or be from the same game.

Name two characters that you would always skip, even if you had infinite orbs.

10 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Name two characters that you would absolutely pull for if they were on the new banner. Like, if you're pulling on any other banners right now you would absolutely drop everything for. They don't have to be on the banner at the same time, or be from the same game.

Norie and Malice I will pull for.

Makalov and Lewyn I will avoid.

Instant pull: Reyson and Zihark

Skip: ...I don't actually know any of the other games, and there are no Tellius characters I would definitely skip.  Oh, wait- Loki.  I'd skip "her" in a heartbeat.

Characters I'd drop everything for: Haar, Forrest
Characters I wouldn't touch with a 100 ft pole: Rinea even though I personally don't classify her as a character, Selkie

I'd still skip Selkie even if she ends up being the first beast unit added. She's pretty high up on my list of characters that I've never seen the appeal of. Velouria is infinitely better, fite me.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I think just picking two is the hardest part of this game. XD If I had to pick two characters I would drop everything for..... I'd probably go with Rhys and Canas. This is just assuming we're talking about characters who probably have a good chance of getting in. Nailah and Rafiel would probably be my first choice over those two. 

As for characters I would probably always skip (I'm going to assume these are characters not already in the game)... Nyx comes to mind, and...maybe Selkie. There are only a handful of characters throughout the series that I really dislike, and most of them are already in the game. And there are a large pool I'm pretty neutral towards. Nyx I'm more neutral towards, but I almost never use her because she NEVER ends up with decent stats. >.> Like Subaki. I'm also not really a fan of the beast units in Fates or Awakening. I think Keaton and Kaden are funny at least, but Selkie in particular always kind of rubbed me the wrong way... She might have been cuter if her personality matched how I perceive her physical age. 

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Adding a small tidbit for me only, one male and one female, each.

Absolutely pull for Mitama (I replayed Fates recently, and I wound up liking Mitama a lot more than I remember liking her before), and while he isn't my absolute favorite not-in-FEH-already character, I'd actually want to pull for Moulder more than some other Priests. Give some representation to the more matured heroes of Fire Emblem without going into Veteran territory.

Skip Reinhardt and Reinhardt.

Skip Kellam (serious moment, I don't feel Kellam adds much to Awakening, and he wouldn't add much to Heroes we don't already have) and... thinking about it, I'm actually not that big a fan of Aversa. Yeah she's a Dark Flier, but even after she decided to redeem herself, she was still a bit of a jerk. Same goes for Gangrel and Walhart, but who cares about them.

Yes: Thighs

No: No thighs

Okay, in all seriousness, I'd pull for Sumia and Silas at any cost, while avoiding Kellam and... Niime, I guess.

There are no such characters for me. There's no one that I would pull for unconditionally without looking at their unit type and their stats, and there's no one I would boycott completely either.

This, of course, assumes no ridiculous things like horse dancers, which just about everyone would pull for no questions asked.

Insta pull: Lyre, Tatiana. 

Insta skip: Percy, Selkie. Any of the Fates children except for Velouria are a skip though, I only like her and Siegbert, screw the others.

Insta-pull: I have a lot but Kent and Cormag are top of the list.

Insta-skip: If Loki ever comes into a banner, for sure. I'll agree with Selkie if she keeps the same voice. It grates on me.