Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I tried that spot first, but RD Ike can't one-round CYL Ike due to his weapon and the staff wielder doesn't attack my Ike, she just heals CYL Ike, and then RD Ike is left to be killed by everything that moves over there.

Yep, CYL Ike is a tough dastard, especially with bloated stats. I pulled the two to distract them from my assassination of Lyn (arguably the most dangerous enemy on the map). The lance cav can’t reach RD Ike in one turn, and that was just enough for him to not die to getting skewered. The cleric being busy healing her Ike also prevents her from Gravity’ing someone, and mobility is important against these enemies.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

It's impressive how mobility, and movement skills can save you a spot from being used by a healer. I no longer use healers on Tempest that much often, unless I'm training a bonus unit. Draw Back, Repo, WoM, EscRte, Dance and go back or go forth for a fast clear.

Phew, that new Blessed Gardens map was really tough. I cleared it with Dorcas, Hana, Lute and PA!Olivia after like 8 tries. Hana needed a Spd+1 seal to double B!Lyn after Lute's debuffs and Dorcas the DD seal to survive one round against her. 

3 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

I no longer use healers on Tempest that much often, unless I'm training a bonus unit.

Amusingly enough, I’m basically running out of healers to use in the tempest, as the majority of them are already HM-capped. Desperation on fast mages can only get me so far; sometimes they need to tank a hit to go on. A four-star with Rehabilitate or a five-star with an actually good staff are my best bet. My current team is Linus, Ishtar (used to be Mae, then Katarina), Dark Azura, and Lucius (used to be Lissa).

28 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Phew, that new Blessed Gardens map was really tough. I cleared it with Dorcas, Hana, Lute and PA!Olivia after like 8 tries. Hana needed a Spd+1 seal to double B!Lyn after Lute's debuffs and Dorcas the DD seal to survive one round against her. 

Lyn always make me worry on this map, but my Earth team is pretty solid. I used L!Ike, Brave Lyn, 4*Olivia, and gave an Earth Blessing to NY!Takumi. He's actually proving himself quite well, I wasn't expecting anything good from him, but he was VERY useful for this challenge.

26 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Amusingly enough, I’m basically running out of healers to use in the tempest, as the majority of them are already HM-capped. Desperation on fast mages can only get me so far; sometimes they need to tank a hit to go on. A four-star with Rehabilitate or a five-star with an actually good staff are my best bet. My current team is Linus, Ishtar (used to be Mae, then Katarina), Dark Azura, and Lucius (used to be Lissa).

TT seems to be a great source of HM, I only started using Linus, and he gathered 1.000+ HM already (still only half way through the rewarding TT). Brave Roy just went past 4k HM, so I should start looking for a replacement.

Edited by Garlyle

6 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

TT seems to be a great source of HM, I only started using Linus, and he gathered 1.000+ HM already (still only half way through the rewarding TT). Brave Roy just went past 4k HM, so I should start looking for a replacement.

The tempest is an amazing source of HM indeed. On Lunatic 7, a full run gives 32.6 HM to every surviving unit, meaning that for about every eleven thousand points (16 runs) you get a nice package of 500 feathers per participant. It adds up quickly. Really quickly. The tempest being my favourite game mode helps the enjoyment, too.

And considering this is my 10,000th post on Serenes, have a picture of the best princess because why wouldn’t you:

Running Fang Emblem for my party: Ursula, Jaffar, Linus and Lloyd. Lloyd needs this time for SP grinding so I can finish his build. Ursula is the cav/red nuker, Jaffar obliterates mages, Linus and Lloyd take care of blue and green units. Only downside is that I'm out of Reposition fodder, so Lloyd is lacking an assist.

I had luck that my Earth team is competent enough for that CYL Ike. Even my +8 is weaker xd

I used L!Ike (freebie), L!Grima, BB! Marth and Tailtiu (Blade). It was pretty funny, because the battle ended with B!Ike chasing Tailtiu around one of the pillars while Tailtiu was attacking from the other side

Managed to get my Frima to tank and revenge kill B!Lyn on th first turn after equipping the QR seal. It left her at critical health though, so she was pretty much out of the battle. The rest was done by my tough guysTM: B!Ike, L!Ike and Ryouma. Either way, this one required a lot of tanking.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

And considering this is my 10,000th post on Serenes, have a picture of the best princess because why wouldn’t you:

Congratulations on all that stuff you posted, also round numbers are nice. 

5 hours ago, silverserpent said:

@Charmeleonbrah and @Rafiel's Aria here we go. One Raven/Lucius vacation shot XD

For the record...I absolutely suck at furniture, but I had to use it with this image in mind.

https://i.imgur.com/nAHyVRZ.jpg

Smoking Raven is surprisingly fitting. 

Hey guys, I've had from a long time (before Leo's refine) a spare 5* Tharja in my barracks. The original plan was to give raudrblade+ to Leo if I ever get him, but now, I'm considering to give it to someone else (the refine of Leo's tome is interesting). So, is there any red mage which still doesn't have a legendary weapon and would like a blade tome? I have a neutral Katarina which could serve, since she comes with Swift Sparrow and now I have another Red Owl tome which can fit that role better

The new earth map was really obnoxious, but I ended up beating it in ... a ridiculously contrived way.

Deployed sword Eirika along with her support partner, Dire Reinhardt, Cherche with fortify defense 3 and drive defense, and Jaffar with hone speed. Gave Eirika deflect missile 2. Spent a turn positioning Eirika so that she got buffs from everyone, and then put her in the edge of Brave Lyn's range with Reinhardt next to her and Cherche giving her drive defense boost. The funny thing was, deflect missile wasn't even needed because Lyn didn't even get to DOUBLE my 35 speed Eirika with all these ridiculous buffs.

After that, I just took them out 1 by 1.

A simple solution to having Zelgius in a Summer banner would be to put him in a full diving suit with snorkels and goggles and all.

1 hour ago, Javi Blizz said:

(the refine of Leo's tome is interesting)

It is really good with the right nature. I pulled a +Def/-Spd Leo long before he got his refinement and I was quite bummed about it.

After his refinement came, I re-checked his nature and was super happy to see that I had his best one after all. His kit works perfectly with his refinement and he has been a key contributor on my Fire team. It helps that I have gotten him to +5 from pity breakers.

I just wish that ranged attackers were more common/viable in the Arena because he would be a great counter pick in AA if those units ever showed up.

Sorry I've been kind of...not here. XD Had work this weekend plus training for my race. KILLED IT...even though I'm beyond slow. Now to catch up on posts. ...Hmmm...what's this?

8 hours ago, silverserpent said:

@Charmeleonbrah and @Rafiel's Aria here we go. One Raven/Lucius vacation shot XD

For the record...I absolutely suck at furniture, but I had to use it with this image in mind.

https://i.imgur.com/nAHyVRZ.jpg

What the....

Spoiler

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Spoiler

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Spoiler

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Spoiler

Aria.exe has stopped working. Can I have a full-size copy to hang on my apartment wall?

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Sorry I've been kind of...not here. XD Had work this weekend plus training for my race. KILLED IT...even though I'm beyond slow. Now to catch up on posts. ...Hmmm...what's this?

What the....

Reveal hidden contents

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reveal hidden contents

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reveal hidden contents

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Reveal hidden contents

Aria.exe has stopped working. Can I have a full-size copy to hang on my apartment wall?

Looks very cute... it's Lucius wearing a skirt?

47 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Looks very cute... it's Lucius wearing a skirt?

Yes, yes it is. And a woman's shirt. I imagine Priscilla off to the side, giggling after she coerced Lucius into it as a treat for her Lord Brother.

@Rafiel's Aria It's only in a sketch form, but I could be persuaded to draw it bigger XD

11 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Yes, yes it is. And a woman's shirt. I imagine Priscilla off to the side, giggling after she coerced Lucius into it as a treat for her Lord Brother.

@Rafiel's Aria It's only in a sketch form, but I could be persuaded to draw it bigger XD

*measuring the dimensions of my wall* I'll definitely get back to you on that. 

But that's seriously a great pic. I'd love to get a seasonal version of these too. Raven looks too cool for school with the fedora and cigarette which Lucius probably lectures him about.

Spoiler

I'm definitely trash. My Fire Emblem Pinterest board is filled up with so much Lucius and Raven stuff...I may have to make a new board just for them.

8 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

*measuring the dimensions of my wall* I'll definitely get back to you on that. 

But that's seriously a great pic. I'd love to get a seasonal version of these too. Raven looks too cool for school with the fedora and cigarette which Lucius probably lectures him about.

Hide contents

I'm definitely trash. My Fire Emblem Pinterest board is filled up with so much Lucius and Raven stuff...I may have to make a new board just for them.

Thanks, if I do make a larger version, I'll include Priscilla in the backgroud, maybe with Heath if I feel so inclined. And Priscilla provided the fedora that Lucius plopped on Raven.

That Earth map was a pain I beat it with L!Ike with QR SS, F!Grima with drive def SS, V!Eliwood with spur atk SS and H!Henrry with armor boots SS.  it a few tries and was a pain but I did it, too bad the orbs did not get me B!Ninian.

42 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Your artwork is great!  I love this!  

44 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

So I just got +res -atk Karla from the banner and gave her Reposition and Moonbow, leaving just her A skill. I have a Sothe for fodder, should I close eyes and go for LnD 3 Karla despite her nature? Else, what other options are good for her, Darting Blow 3?

Dropping this question here. Should I give Life and Death to Karla? Or are there better options?