Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

12 minutes ago, ChickenBits said:

I'm just hoping for M!Grima and Myrrh. Grima for vengeful fighter and Myrrh for better IVs. I'd lose it if Innes somehow becomes a legendary hero but alas Takumi is far more popular.

True, but I would be very surprised if they release 2 legendary heroes from the same game in a row. We just had Ryoma not long ago, that's why I took off Takumi from my list of potential next legendary heroes.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

15 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

Mobile games are supposed to be easy, since your supposed to be available to start them and get good very easily. You probably want a more complex experience. Luckily, Heroes refreshes things very soon, so waiting for a new mode doesn't sound too far-fetched. 

Granblue Fantasy would like to have a word with you. I've been playing that game for a while and it wasn't easy to start nor is it very "noob" friendly. Speaking of new modes, it's surprisingly hard to come up with new ones related to Fire Emblem mechanics. I've been thinking of raid like modes but those would be a complete mess and pvp would also be a mess.

5 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

True, but I would be very surprised if they release 2 legendary heroes from the same game in a row. We just had Ryoma not long ago, that's why I took off Takumi from my list of potential next legendary heroes.

Right, I already forgot about Legendary Ryoma. There's also Hrid that could possibly be our 3rd legendary OC if IS doesn't plan on giving him to us for free.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Who makes the least sense as a lejindurri heerow, will be one. Just you wait and see.

So Legendary Village Maiden? 

3 hours ago, Lemmy said:

i want a swim suit armor unit, just because of how little sense it makes; but of course fan service comes first.

Makes more sense than you would think, and Granblue Fantasy has an answer for you.

480px-Charlotta_(Summer)_A.png

4 minutes ago, ChickenBits said:

Granblue Fantasy would like to have a word with you. I've been playing that game for a while and it wasn't easy to start nor is it very "noob" friendly. Speaking of new modes, it's surprisingly hard to come up with new ones related to Fire Emblem mechanics. I've been thinking of raid like modes but those would be a complete mess and pvp would also be a mess.

To be fair, most of the starting difficulty in Granblue comes from it telling you pretty much nothing of importance when you start and having a ton of things you can be doing at once. Once you get past that it's mostly about time, perseverence and insanity.

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Who makes the least sense as a lejindurri heerow, will be one. Just you wait and see.

Makalov? Riev? Oh, oh! Hans!

1 hour ago, ZeManaphy said:

Mobile games are supposed to be easy, since your supposed to be available to start them and get good very easily.

Mobile games are just video games on a different platform. There is nothing dictating that a mobile game must be easy or simple or that it cannot be difficult or complex.

The form factor limits the UI (touch has less precision, and fingers will be in the way of the screen), and the hardware limits the graphics output, but the same can be said of other platforms (computers also have limitations on graphics output because some players only have toasters available to use, and platforms without mouse input cannot use a mouse for precise camera movement).

Hey guys, I’d like to make another archer to take a role similar to NY!Corrin using the spare copy. Who could be a good option? Niles is going go be my Guard Bow user (if I ever pull a Setsuna again) so he’s out of the equation. The other one I can think is Leon, but maybe he’ll be a bit redundant since he’s def oriented. 

Hey guys, I’d like to make another archer to take a role similar to NY!Corrin using the spare copy. Who could be a good option? Niles is going go be my Guard Bow user (if I ever pull a Setsuna again) so he’s out of the equation. The other one I can think is Leon, but maybe he’ll be a bit redundant since he’s def oriented. 

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Spurs rule.

Random thought- Wild West Seasonal Banner. Say hello to some real spurs. Plus a confident Cordelia (not sure why I'm thinking her) with a cowboy hat on and a lasso tome as she sits on her newfound horse Sororita. Slick Outlaw Niles with a bow that looks like an old-fashioned revolver included. A Sheriff and something else can round out the group.

For the Cordelia outfit, to be precise I was thinking along the lines of this:

Spoiler

BS Hawkeye

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

TTs are easier and get repetitive faster, I try to change my teams everyday a little to compensate that. FEH events overall feel less exciting, everything gets recycled a little too often. 

I mean they have so many maps and units. They could build a real story around it without too much effort.  

Maps could have varying starting points and scripted story elements. 

Yes, a lot of recycling goes on.  Every cycle is like this: 1 TT, GC, and VG.  There will be a new GHB, and BHB, and two recycled ones.  We get two new banners, a couple with specific skills/weapon refines, and a Legendary Hero Banner.  The story will advance at a snail's pace.  So, we get a handful of new maps and a lot of grinding.  I guess I've lost enthusiasm after playing it for a year.

I keep it fun by using Flier Emblem Galeforce Death Squad (also featuring Kagero).

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

@Cute Chao: I finally decided what to do with my random Christmas Robin I randomly obtained on the May banner:
Screenshot_20180619-032809.png

His C is still under consideration, obviously. But he can be bloody strong indeed. Spurs rule.

They do indeed :D 

Love to see the love for Merric. Mine isn't impressive at all, but I'll be thinking what to do with him once my goal is complete :D

5 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Spurs rule.

Come on you Spurs!

Ahem.

As for the next legendary banner, I think it's more likely they close off both Christmas and New Year's seasonals before starting with the more recent ones, but they're out of blues and greys to run. Assuming the former case, likelihood is something like:

Legendary Ike, Winter Tharja, NY Camilla;
Legendary Ephraim, F Morgan, ??? (Chronologically the next eligible non-seasonal is Ishtar but being very recent they might opt for an older unit like Linde)
New legendary green, Myrrh, Winter Lissa;
Legendary Robin, ???, ??? - (Next chronologically is Bow Hinoka but if she's deemed to be too recent it could be a double rerun like Elise and Bowlyn)

Valentine's Lyn and Roy are possibilities if they want to mix units from three seasonal banners, but the only time this has been done previously is with the seasonal dancers who could be considered a bit of a special case.

17 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

As for the next legendary banner, I think it's more likely they close off both Christmas and New Year's seasonals before starting with the more recent ones, but they're out of blues and greys to run. Assuming the former case, likelihood is something like:

Legendary Ike, Winter Tharja, NY Camilla;
Legendary Ephraim, F Morgan, ??? (Chronologically the next eligible non-seasonal is Ishtar but being very recent they might opt for an older unit like Linde)
New legendary green, Myrrh, Winter Lissa;
Legendary Robin, ???, ??? - (Next chronologically is Bow Hinoka but if she's deemed to be too recent it could be a double rerun like Elise and Bowlyn)

Valentine's Lyn and Roy are possibilities if they want to mix units from three seasonal banners, but the only time this has been done previously is with the seasonal dancers who could be considered a bit of a special case.

yeeeeeesssss, that legendary Banner would be best case scenario for me. Every unit mentioned here would be new to my collection except for Legendary Ike and Legendary Robin. Grays could definitely be rerun filler, but there's still Mist and Hinoka who's especially begging to appear on one of these. The only LA! unit I do have is Lilina so if they do grab one from that banner I'm probably safe in saying I'll have four seasonals to collect.

I've got 220 orbs at the ready. And over a hundred more from PvE content I've been too lazy to mop up. Plus 50 empty spaces I bought for my barracks so that my summoning sesh isn't interrupted.

Oh and Hero silhuoettes...yup dunno what to make of either of them. Dude on the right's could use some conditioner.

Edited by Glennstavos

6 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

@Cute Chao: I finally decided what to do with my random Christmas Robin I randomly obtained on the May banner:
Screenshot_20180619-032809.png

His C is still under consideration, obviously. But he can be bloody strong indeed. Spurs rule.

I fully approve of this Merric!!! He's looking good. Spurs are cool. Depending on the team, you could change Spur RES to Drive RES maybe. I run mine with Drive SPD. It'd be nice if more Smoke skills found their way into the regular pool. I feel like he'd really appreciate having RES or SPD Smoke.

6 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

By "role similar to NY!Corrin" what do you mean? When I think of NY!Corrin, I just think of bulky archer which is pretty much Leon. 

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

By "role similar to NY!Corrin" what do you mean? When I think of NY!Corrin, I just think of bulky archer which is pretty much Leon. 

Well, I mean, an archer that can hold Hama Ya+, Rally Def/Res, Spur Def/Res as a support without being too frail or worse than with other sets

Edited by Javi Blizz

5 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Love to see the love for Merric. Mine isn't impressive at all, but I'll be thinking what to do with him once my goal is complete :D

If the game doesn’t want to give me the green mage I want (and let the mother reunite with the daughter in process), I decided to make my own.

2 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I fully approve of this Merric!!! He's looking good. Spurs are cool. Depending on the team, you could change Spur RES to Drive RES maybe. I run mine with Drive SPD. It'd be nice if more Smoke skills found their way into the regular pool. I feel like he'd really appreciate having RES or SPD Smoke.

I somehow mixed you up with Cute Chao and forgot which one of you is Merric enthusiast. Shame on me, absolute and complete disgrace.

Anyway, do the smokes activate if the enemy dies? I think they should. In any case, I do have a spare Spd Smoke lying around here in my barracks in the form of a Fallen Takumi. If only it didn’t cost 20k to inherit. Those feathers could have gone to +7’ing my Marth, or promoting an Odin for Linde in the unlikely event that she decides to grace me with her presence.

Edited by Vaximillian

2 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Come on you Spurs!

:D 

8 hours ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

I keep it fun by using Flier Emblem Galeforce Death Squad (also featuring Kagero).

That's a good counter measure. Who else is on that team?

19 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

If only it didn’t cost 20k to inherit. Those feathers could have gone to +7’ing my Marth, or promoting an Odin for Linde in the unlikely event that she decides to grace me with her presence.

You could promote Odin already now to max HM and to find a new favorite in him and never sacrifice him to the +SPD Linde you are going to get

14 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Well, I mean, an archer that can hold Hama Ya+, Rally Def/Res, Spur Def/Res as a support without being too frail or worse than with other sets

Well NY!Corrin's set isn't one that HAS to go on a specific unit. It's support based and not combat based, so it's not going to be as good offensively as most other sets. So you could probably give it to just about any archer and be safe. It would depend more on the team that unit is on and who you think will benefit from the DEF/RES support. You could probably give it to someone like Rebecca or Virion I suppose. Rebecca doesn't really have a niche among the archers, so turning her into a buff bot wouldn't be bad. Virion could double as a buff bot and a Panic Ploy bot with his high HP. 

20 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I somehow mixed you up with Cute Chao and forgot which one of you is Merric anthusiast. Shame on me, absolute and complete disgrace.

Anyway, do the smokes activate if the enemy dies? I think they should. In any case, I do have a spare Spd Smoke lying around here in my barracks in the form of a Fallen Takumi. If only it didn’t cost 20k to inherit. Those feathers could have gone to +7’ing my Marth, or promoting an Odin for Linde in the unlikely event that she decides to grace me with her presence.

Nawwww... It's cool. Where there is Merric, I will sniff out the posts. 

Just tested out the SPD Smoke thing. Still activates if the enemy dies! I feel like it's not super worth promoting a unit for unless you don't have any other projects you want to invest in at the moment, but it's up to you! 

14 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

You could promote Odin already now to max HM and to find a new favorite in him and never sacrifice him to the +SPD Linde you are going to get

I do like the guy, but I don’t think I’ve ever got a non-−Atk or non-−Spd Odin since release. Really. I’m not going to invest in him unless I get him with a workable nature.
Also Linde looks, sounds, and is adorable, even if I don’t like her art too much.

11 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Nawwww... It's cool. Where there is Merric, I will sniff out the posts. 

Just tested out the SPD Smoke thing. Still activates if the enemy dies! I feel like it's not super worth promoting a unit for unless you don't have any other projects you want to invest in at the moment, but it's up to you! 

Phew, that was too close for comfort!

Hmm, I wonder which one of Res and Spd Smoke would be more useful for him. On one hand, slowing down some really persistent enemies is nice, but softing them up for subsequent elimination sounds nice as well.

Oh, Res Smoke comes with Fegrima. Scratch that plan then.

Edited by Vaximillian

25 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Well NY!Corrin's set isn't one that HAS to go on a specific unit. It's support based and not combat based, so it's not going to be as good offensively as most other sets. So you could probably give it to just about any archer and be safe. It would depend more on the team that unit is on and who you think will benefit from the DEF/RES support. You could probably give it to someone like Rebecca or Virion I suppose. Rebecca doesn't really have a niche among the archers, so turning her into a buff bot wouldn't be bad. Virion could double as a buff bot and a Panic Ploy bot with his high HP. 

Nice, I’ve a 5* Rebecca that pity broke me I don’t evene remember when, so I could use her (Virion would need 20000 extra feathers to be promoted). The idea is to use that buff bot in an owl team and PvE stuff

There go two orbs I’ll never get. Those defeat x with x unit quests are so annoying (nobody uses Oliver). Anyone else feeling my pain?

10 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

There go two orbs I’ll never get. Those defeat x with x unit quests are so annoying (nobody uses Oliver). Anyone else feeling my pain?

*Plunking 20K feathers into Oliver*

...hmm?

15 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

i have a video from last time with anna alfonse sharena and fjorm clearing infernal with ni SI. and yes Anna defeats Oliver. Its really a easy fight...