• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

36 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Damn it Ike, couldn't you show up a second time after I sacrificed your first copy to Cherche?

Holy shit dude. Auto-playing on a PC is unfair...

With all of those feathers, you must have no troubles completing merge projects. I just broke the 500k mark and am my highest amount of feathers ever saved, but I could really use an extra 1 million feathers.

Titania merge project might actually take off beyond +2 if her refinement is good enough. I could reasonably do 3 characters with my feathers I have saved, but I have no clue who I want to go ahead with. Clair is high up there and Nanna will be instant once I pull 2 more copies. Soleil and Effie are also options, but I don't feel super strongly about them. Plus they could end up getting new weapons...

I use my HM thing as a judge on how much I use a character, so I wouldn't farm it myself, but it is impressive to see all those 5000s, regardless of how it was done :D

Shame about the Ike. I'll hope he shows for you in the future :)

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Did you set up a macro, or restarted the map manually?

Memu has got an inbuilt Tap-recorder:

4 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Holy shit dude. Auto-playing on a PC is unfair...

With all of those feathers, you must have no troubles completing merge projects. I just broke the 500k mark and am my highest amount of feathers ever saved, but I could really use an extra 1 million feathers.

I'm not competing with players who spend heaps of cash and others don't compete with me who did some grinding. Also my amount of feathers don't change anything in my Arena rank. 

Still have zero +10 units, because copies of units that interest me are rare. 

I'm surprised nobody is talking about the upcoming new game mode, "tactic drills".

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ah, okay. Too lazy to set up an emulator and everything. Oh well.

No big deal, a matter of minutes. After many years I had to buy a new PC and this was the chance to test out some stuff. 

13 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I use my HM thing as a judge on how much I use a character, so I wouldn't farm it myself, but it is impressive to see all those 5000s, regardless of how it was done :D

I'm using SP and learned skills instead. :-)

13 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Shame about the Ike. I'll hope he shows for you in the future :)

Thanks! But I fear he'll be sacrificed once again for heavy blade ^^'

Edited by mampfoid

6 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Rezzy Must be looking forward to that new Prf.

6 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Rezzy @Vaximillian Titania's Draconic Poleaxe hype :O

5 hours ago, Johann said:

Guess this means I will finally have to Update Friends so I can get @Rezzy's changes. Shame since there are people on my list who've swapped out great builds for crap ones on the units I borrow.

Oh, Titania is getting a refine now?  Nice news to wake up to.

Niiiice Titania refine, Didn't expect her to get one quite so soon, to be honest. Nephenee's refine sounds delightful as well, and so does Katarina's. Wish I had a Katarina! The new Gamemode 'Tactic Drills actually sounds amazing to me. I'm pretty excited for that one. 

Tactics Drills sound neat. I like having yet another weekday have guaranteed content, too.

I have Katarina, Titania, and Nephenee, so I like this refine lineup. I'm surprised no Mulagir > Swift Mulagir refine, though. It didn't need it, but still.

1 hour ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Honestly I’m too lazy to HM farm. Replaying a map mindlessly about a thousand times for just a couple thousand feathers isn’t worth it to me. I kinda miss the days where Tempest Trials were two weeks because then I could naturally grind up merit as well as get SP.

Interested in the new refines for Nephenee and Katarina as I use both, but I hope they don’t go in the trend of the recent ones where it’s “if X unit in two spaces of Y unit, gets stat boosts” or whatever. I want more refines like Eirika, Caeda, Raven etc. Straightforward refines are the ones I enjoy the most, rather than those that require a specific, possibly gimmicky set up in order to work.

People are boting HM Farming. hence the why the threshold to stay in T20 and below 3000 AA is getting tight

26 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

So Titania's Axe is called the Mercenary Axe in JP. Huh

Wait, so does this mean it won't actually be a dragon-slaying axe? Fucking hell, NoA. :/ I was hoping Draconic Poleax meant that it has dragon effectiveness! We need more green weapons that slay dragons because Nowi is too dominant imo.

Edited by Anacybele

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Wait, so does this mean it won't actually be a dragon-slaying axe? Fucking hell, NoA. :/ I was hoping Draconic Poleax meant that it has dragon effectiveness! We need more green weapons that slay dragons because Nowi is too dominant imo.

It would be funny if the Draconic Poleaxe was neither effective against Dragons nor Cavalry.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It would be funny if the Draconic Poleaxe was neither effective against Dragons nor Cavalry.

I'm just wondering why the hell they'd name it something like Draconic Poleax if it wasn't actually effective against dragons. :/

Those tactic drills sound interesting and I hope that the refine for Titania is really good since I have her just waiting for a weapon better then her regular ax.  Titania gives me hope that Seth will get a refine someday as well.

Perhaps the localization team is already aware of the weapon's effect and thought that one of it's effect bears some resemblance to the draconic aura and dragon fang specials

Oh yeah. I can't believe I forgot this. The Tellius games have pretty odd names in Japanese if you were to translate them into English. Hence heavy changes from the localization. You can look it up somewhere by typing "Path of Radiance localization changes". Anyways, Titania is actually named Tiamat in the Japanese version. Tiamat is the name of of a Babylonian deity. Tiamat is depicted as a sea serpent or dragon in some sources. Perhaps this is a nod from the localization team who know of Titania's original name

Edited by silveraura25

11 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

Losing interest in playing...everything seems like a grind.  At this point I just login for the daily orbs.  Only reason I'll keep playing is for the new chars

Your willpower is stronger than mine. I really don't want to play but compulsively need to collect all the orbs. I spent hours today cleaning up June quests and powerlevelling a few units, but I'd really much rather be playing a "full" game on my PC.

The lure of new units is getting weaker though. As someone who doesn't put a lot of stock into who the actual characters are, the appeal of new units comes in the form of new roles or just plain powercreep. But we're almost out of new roles to fulfil (cavalry dragons when?) and power becomes a weaker argument when you consider new hard-to-merge units against existing ones that might already be fully built and heavily merged. I'm not at that stage yet - my most merged unit is still only +3 - but I do wonder what I'd do once I get there.

3 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Your willpower is stronger than mine. I really don't want to play but compulsively need to collect all the orbs. I spent hours today cleaning up June quests and powerlevelling a few units, but I'd really much rather be playing a "full" game on my PC.

The lure of new units is getting weaker though. As someone who doesn't put a lot of stock into who the actual characters are, the appeal of new units comes in the form of new roles or just plain powercreep. But we're almost out of new roles to fulfil (cavalry dragons when?) and power becomes a weaker argument when you consider new hard-to-merge units against existing ones that might already be fully built and heavily merged. I'm not at that stage yet - my most merged unit is still only +3 - but I do wonder what I'd do once I get there.

I used to be into the grind but I can't justify it now since you spend too much time on the quests v. what you get.  Like I could just work an overtime shift and spend money and still get the chars I want without the grinding.  Also not interested in HM farming since I don't rly need skill fodder and don't care abt staying in T20.

The appeal of new chars has gone down for me too.  I love the new Tana Karla and Cordelia but I've already lost interest in using them.

2 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

I used to be into the grind but I can't justify it now since you spend too much time on the quests v. what you get.  Like I could just work an overtime shift and spend money and still get the chars I want without the grinding.  Also not interested in HM farming since I don't rly need skill fodder and don't care abt staying in T20.

The appeal of new chars has gone down for me too.  I love the new Tana Karla and Cordelia but I've already lost interest in using them.

Ironically work is probably the biggest reason I'm still active. I work a boring desk job with lots of free time, but obviously I can't sit down and play a game like Civilization or The Witcher during work hours. FEH is pretty much the only convenient thing for me to play.

My days of spending any money on the game are pretty much over though, barring special cases like the BK pack. Even if I won a million dollars in the lotto tomorrow, I wouldn't spend a cent of in on the game. There's just no incentive to do so anymore because no one unit will change my game experience meaningfully enough. Not that I was anything more than an anchovy or herring anyway, I've bought about 120-140 orbs total since launch, and I figure that's a reasonable price to pay over the lifetime of any game.