Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Speaking of Frederick, the more I think about it now, the more I'm thinking I really ought to keep mine as +Def, -Spd. He does charge his special quicker by getting doubled, as said before. Yeah, I will keep him that way for now (because who knows if Frederick might get a new weapon in the refinery someday? Said weapon could want a different nature).

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Speaking of Frederick, the more I think about it now, the more I'm thinking I really ought to keep mine as +Def, -Spd. He does charge his special quicker by getting doubled, as said before. Yeah, I will keep him that way for now (because who knows if Frederick might get a new weapon in the refinery someday? Said weapon could want a different nature).

I'm still wondering what Titania's new weapon will be like.  At the very least, I suppose the increased SP cost will help for her Arena score.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I'm still wondering what Titania's new weapon will be like.  At the very least, I suppose the increased SP cost will help for her Arena score.

I still hope it has both dragon and cavalry effectiveness because of its name. That'd help her a lot.

And I hope Frederick one day gets the Armored Axe from Warriors. It could easily boost his Def as well as obviously have better Mt than anything else he can get right now. I'd also either give it built-in DC just so we have an axe with that for once, a slaying weapon effect, +10 damage added to special, or built-in QR. Built-in QR is probably the most likely out of those.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I still hope it has both dragon and cavalry effectiveness because of its name. That'd help her a lot.

And I hope Frederick one day gets the Armored Axe from Warriors. It could easily boost his Def as well as obviously have better Mt than anything else he can get right now. I'd also either give it built-in DC just so we have an axe with that for once, a slaying weapon effect, +10 damage added to special, or built-in QR. Built-in QR is probably the most likely out of those.

Even if Titania just gets an Emerald Axe with better stats, I'll be happy.  I don't think we've had one of those yet, and it seems like most of the new weapons have been some combination of Wo Dao and/or slaying.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Even if Titania just gets an Emerald Axe with better stats, I'll be happy.  I don't think we've had one of those yet, and it seems like most of the new weapons have been some combination of Wo Dao and/or slaying.

Speaking of a better emerald axe, I once thought of the ladyblade (for Palla, obviously) as a better ruby sword with either built-in raven property of WTA against grey or a built-in Daggerbreaker à la assassin’s bow. The ladyblade was effective against criminal classes in the original Mystery, after all, and the most recent crimnal classes have been using daggers and bows, which fit neatly into grey part of the spectrum.

25 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Speaking of a better emerald axe, I once thought of the ladyblade (for Palla, obviously) as a better ruby sword with either built-in raven property of WTA against grey or a built-in Daggerbreaker à la assassin’s bow. The ladyblade was effective against criminal classes in the original Mystery, after all, and the most recent crimnal classes have been using daggers and bows, which fit neatly into grey part of the spectrum.

I always thought the Lady Blade was a silly weapon, but it would be nice to give Palla a personal weapon.  Having another Red option for Flying teams would be nice.

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Reminds me of Setsuna’s Assassin Bow that didn’t need a HP check for the Breaker effect

i kind of wish we had more weapons like that, i wish that bow had it’s own refine since I like the weapon design

also after being reminded of Palla’s Echoes design, yeah Palla needs more love!

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Reminds me of Setsuna’s Assassin Bow that didn’t need a HP check for the Breaker effect

i kind of wish we had more weapons like that, i wish that bow had it’s own refine since I like the weapon design

also after being reminded of Palla’s Echoes design, yeah Palla needs more love!

It would be cool to refine assassins bow and not choose a stat to boost but a breaker to add. 

@DLNarshen  possible new Avatar? 

Spoiler

Edited by mampfoid

10 minutes ago, AceTrainerDan said:

Dorcas.

Oh. I always forget he exists. He's just so forgettable to me because of how old his meme's gotten.

Posting this here, to get more exposure.

2 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I just want Valor seals... What's the odds it happens again? I am tempted to pull the valor skills bearers just to feed them to my dancers.... 

Not sure about odds, but it sounds a lot less wacky than people who assume Vantage or Desperation seals...

Heroes with Luna is an... interesting set of characters.

Mia, Dark Celica, and Kinshi Hinoka.

I might be convinced to pull for a few more copies of Hinoka... though that depends on what the next main banner is.

I got both Mia and Celica with an ATK boon in the past, but Hinoka eludes me. I'll check the second summer banner before to go crazy (again) on her. 

Edited by mampfoid

Ah, I seem to have pulled a Tharja who is +atk -res. I was waiting for +spd, but ...

Well, is it worth using the +atk one? I don't think I've pulled a single +spd copy of her, and +atk -res seems good enough over my current +res -HP one.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Ah, I seem to have pulled a Tharja who is +atk -res. I was waiting for +spd, but ...

Well, is it worth using the +atk one? I don't think I've pulled a single +spd copy of her, and +atk -res seems good enough over my current +res -HP one.

I personally prefer +Atk on my mages. The problem with doubling people is that you need to survive the counter to double---even with desperation, you need to be able to tank that first hit---and the more min-maxed you are offensively, the more likely you are to explode to a mean look.

So yes, very much worth using.

Edited by DehNutCase

That's fair enough, it's mostly that I hear that +spd is best on blade mages (who are not Odin) and 37 speed with darting blow doubles more than 34 speed with darting blow. I guess it's still worth over the current one, though?

14 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

That's fair enough, it's mostly that I hear that +spd is best on blade mages (who are not Odin) and 37 speed with darting blow doubles more than 34 speed with darting blow. I guess it's still worth over the current one, though?

Worth it over current, yes. +Res/-Hp is basically neutral, +Atk/-Res is more or less perfect.

The point of min-maxed offenses is that the things you're hitting get to choose between getting OHKOd and getting doubled (and 2HKOd), as long as Atk + Spd is high enough usually you don't run into issues. People like Setsuna have the problem where having metric tons of speed don't do anything if you deal 0 damage per hit, but tome users will never have that problem---blade tomes just give way too much Atk.

Edited by DehNutCase

Right, that makes sense. I'll start raising up the new one then.

Why did she have to be a 3-star, lol