Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Honestly, this new mode isn't very original (as gameplay), the support rewards are OK but I feel the limits of the characters development because it may only concern characters of futurs banners and leave the old behind.Also the stamina cost is too expensive imp. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Kozac said:

Honestly, this new mode isn't very original (as gameplay), the support rewards are OK but I feel the limits of the characters development because it may only concern characters of futurs banners and leave the old behind.Also the stamina cost is too expensive imp. 

I don' t think only one orb each character  support is okay. 

3 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I don' t think only one orb each character  support is okay. 

Sorry, I mean the support conversation as a reward. 

Ugh, I'm starting to hate Forging Bonds for all the wrong reasons. After every battle I do in this mode the game either lags for a minute or two or the game pops up a error code and I have to close the app and reopen it again. Is this happening to anyone else?

1 minute ago, NSSKG151 said:

Ugh, I'm starting to hate Forging Bonds for all the wrong reasons. After every battle I do in this mode the game either lags for a minute or two or the game pops up a error code and I have to close the app and reopen it again. Is this happening to anyone else?

The servers tend to lag a bit after the daily reset so that might be it. I haven't had any problems like yours though.

2 hours ago, ChickenBits said:

The servers tend to lag a bit after the daily reset so that might be it. I haven't had any problems like yours though.

Hmm...maybe? Other modes like Arena and Tempest Trials are working fine for me though. I might just forget about Forging Bonds mode for now and try it again later. Thanks for the reply though.

The forging bonds mode ... might not be the best paced mode there is.

Although the maps are really simple and the rewards are pretty nice, the stamina cost and the rate of "friendship" gain and the max total points and not being able to choose who to support are just not very well implemented.

Plus, Sumia has like 2-3x more friendship than everyone else. If I happen to max out her level, what then?

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Plus, Sumia has like 2-3x more friendship than everyone else. If I happen to max out her level, what then?

Wait for a different character to get the rate up. It looks like the character that has the increased rate of drops being their color changes every 6 hours.

Hopefully it's not a rigid 24 hour rotation between the four because then if you play around the same time every day, you'll end up with the same character having the bonus every time.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

I just tried this event and holy fuck it’s idiotically grindy. 3,500 points for the max rewards? For each character that you can’t choose? At 24 points a pop? At FIFTEEN fucking stamina per a single map? It appears that no thought process at all was involved in both this puny excuse for an “event” and the upcoming arena “improvements”. By Naga, am I pissed right now.

Yeah, getting up all four characters won't be easy:

sGIUQgS.png

15 stamina per map is a real killer for this event. 

While I try to temper my expectations and be positive about new things, this mode is pretty bad. It's basically the old style of TT, except the rewards are worse, the stamina cost is obscene, and the nature of it makes it impossible to do with any sort of efficiency. This and the arena changes are just two of the many things that have made me realize that IntSys never had any real idea of how to sustain Heroes in the long term and how unprepared they are to keep it going now that it's become so profitable.

Edited by Azure Sen

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

My hopes are on that multiplier ... 

I won’t count on it increasing any time soon. Then again, I didn’t read the newspost about the “event”, so maybe it won’t take a whole circle for it to increment.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I won’t count on it increasing any time soon. Then again, I didn’t read the newspost about the “event”, so maybe it won’t take a whole circle for it to increment.

According to the notes, both the modifier and the friendship drop rate-up change every six hours. But unless the multiplier hits at least the double digits, I can't see it being much help.

6 hours ago, Junkhead said:

I want to +10 Libra...I'm basically an F2Player, so that means I'll get most of my copies from potential *4s. My question is, is it worth trying to go for a +1 or +2 right now, or should I save up a ton of orbs and do so if he gets demoted in the future? Thing is, I also want to get him Wrath, and Nephenee's on a banner right now.

doeet

5 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Good job on your cleanup and congrats for that Elise! Is she your first Elise? 

Yeah she's my first one!

= EDIT =

Wow Forging Bonds is pretty bullshit. How do we gain hearts for the units we have/want? Why is it random? If I have Libra I should get a bonus for him and hearts for him. 15 stamina is more bulllllllll... this sucks! If they want it to be 15 stamina then at least make it a series of 3 maps.

Compensation please

Edited by Quintessence

Yeah, this new mode is giving me flash backs to the original TT with how insanely grindy this is going to be. Good thing I have a lot of stamina pots, I guess. And at least Maribelle's C support was pretty good. "I shall rattle my parasol at them in utmost disapproval!"

I guess we can at least confirm this latest FEH Channel/update is probably the worst so far for the game, between the arena changes and now we know the new mode.. isn't the best.

5 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Seasonals don’t deserve pulling on unless it’s for foddering their skills off.

I wonder if I'd be one of those 2k+ orb hoarders if not for seasonals. There's really not been many regular banners that have grabbed my interest and orbs to nearly the same degree as they usually do.

4 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Yeah, this new mode is giving me flash backs to the original TT with how insanely grindy this is going to be. Good thing I have a lot of stamina pots, I guess. And at least Maribelle's C support was pretty good. "I shall rattle my parasol at them in utmost disapproval!"

I guess we can at least confirm this latest FEH Channel/update is probably the worst so far for the game, between the arena changes and now we know the new mode.. isn't the best.

I wonder if I'd be one of those 2k+ orb hoarders if not for seasonals. There's really not been many regular banners that have grabbed my interest and orbs to nearly the same degree as they usually do.

Hey, at least the battle itself is actually easy. 

I now mostly lock myself to only pull for fast, ranged cavalry and fliers. Guess how effective alts draining my orbs, I would  have 3000 orbs now  if it wasn't for alts. 

Just now, Xenomata said:

Can anyone confirm if there's a difference between the original accessory rewards and the EX variants?

It might be just me, but they only look a little brighter in their accessory window.

Do we keep both, or do the normal ones get replaced?

11 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Can anyone confirm if there's a difference between the original accessory rewards and the EX variants?

It might be just me, but they only look a little brighter in their accessory window.

They are similar accessories but not completely identical. For example, the EX version of sumia's flower has 2 smaller flowers beside it.

I haven't gotten any EX ones but I don't think they get replaced.