• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Jesus. Forseti has full might for a legendary tome and doesn't afflict speed penalties. The one thing Dire Thunder has over this is being able to quad and having a guaranteed double attack unlike Lewyn's speed dependant reverse desperation

Damn! Lewyn's looking pretty nice. And his skills are also quite bonkers. If I'm reading Forseti's description correctly he will always double the opponent AND have the Desperation effect as long as he's above 50% Hp and to be more bonkers his B-Skill has the Dark Mystletainn effect and it's inheritable, then again it's in the B-Slot so it may not be that great.

Quan is alright, Gae Bolg is awesome for facing anything that isn't a flier and his dual Rally+ will probably be another step into the score creep in arena. 

Silvia...yeah, she's not good. Another sword dancer is too much and her Sword is basically Berkut's Lance. Unless IS still thinks that Dancers are too good for all of us, she's going down.

Jesus. Forseti has full might for a legendary tome and doesn't afflict speed penalties. The one thing Dire Thunder has over this is being able to quad and having a guaranteed double attack unlike Lewyn's speed dependant reverse desperation

Damn! Lewyn's looking pretty nice. And his skills are also quite bonkers. If I'm reading Forseti's description correctly he will always double the opponent AND have the Desperation effect as long as he's above 50% Hp and to be more bonkers his B-Skill has the Dark Mystletainn effect and it's inheritable, then again it's in the B-Slot so it may not be that great.

Quan is alright, Gae Bolg is awesome for facing anything that isn't a flier and his dual Rally+ will probably be another step into the score creep in arena. 

Silvia...yeah, she's not good. Another sword dancer is too much and her Sword is basically Berkut's Lance. Unless IS still thinks that Dancers are too good for all of us, she's going down.

Hmm, based on my current record, I don't expect to get Cuan. Both Sigurd and Eldigan are boycotting me while I have all three of the sons. I also have Deirdre, but like ... everyone is getting Ethlin as long as they do the tempest trials, so ...

Hope I get Sylvia at the very least. My Lene is -atk and I could always use more dancers.

I'm also surprised they're releasing all these important characters in the same banner. I figured they'd spread them out, have Cuan and Ethlyn in one banner, Lewyn and Silvia in another, etc. But nope, here they all are, all at once. Makes me wonder how they'll divide the next FE4 Gen 1 banner. Also, NO ALTS!

I'm also surprised they're releasing all these important characters in the same banner. I figured they'd spread them out, have Cuan and Ethlyn in one banner, Lewyn and Silvia in another, etc. But nope, here they all are, all at once. Makes me wonder how they'll divide the next FE4 Gen 1 banner. Also, NO ALTS!

2 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

If I'm reading Forseti's description correctly he will always double the opponent AND have the Desperation effect as long as he's above 50% Hp and to be more bonkers his B-Skill has the Dark Mystletainn effect and it's inheritable, then again it's in the B-Slot so it may not be that great.

Forseti is only desperation with a different hp requirement. He still needs to out speed like normal.

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

Oh yeah. I just noticed she doesn't have a full kit. If she really does get demoted then hello Sylvia. I'll gladly take her. Cute girls are always pleasing for the eyes

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

Oh yeah. I just noticed she doesn't have a full kit. If she really does get demoted then hello Sylvia. I'll gladly take her. Cute girls are always pleasing for the eyes

Not quite how I expected it, but it includes Quan, Ethlyn, and Lewyn, so I'm happy.

"Steady Posture" is a funny way to get around past naming issues.

Super Rallies aren't too surprising, but quite a boost nonetheless. Curious how they'll play out.

Quan gets +5 Atk/Def if you're not flying. Cute. If we ever get Altena, it'll still work for her, as "air superiority".

Sylvia is basically another Lene, but this time, she's the only one without five skills. I think she's going to drop.

Curious what lower levels of Special Spiral do.

Lewyn looks fun, I might pull for him.

11 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Oh, god. Levn voiced by Koyasu.

EDIT: Holsety is a high-HP Desperation. We're all doomed.

Jugdral characters getting the high profile VAs. Since Cuan is voiced by Kenichi Suzumura will Ethlin be voiced by Maaya Sakamoto?

It really is an FE4 banner? Extremely disappointing and boring after we very recently already had one. I really did not expect this to be an FE4 banner because of that. Skipping entirely. I don't know who any of these characters are anyway. I've heard Quan's name before, but still don't know anything else about him. He looks exactly like Leif though, in the same way Elidgan and Ares look identical, so I'm assuming he's Leif's father.

But it doesn't matter to me for obvious reasons regardless. I don't see this Ethlyn people are mentioning though? Not in the banner or on the map shown in the trailer.

I've mostly quit Heroes anyway.

Edited by Anacybele

Not quite how I expected it, but it includes Quan, Ethlyn, and Lewyn, so I'm happy.

"Steady Posture" is a funny way to get around past naming issues.

Super Rallies aren't too surprising, but quite a boost nonetheless. Curious how they'll play out.

Quan gets +5 Atk/Def if you're not flying. Cute. If we ever get Altena, it'll still work for her, as "air superiority".

Sylvia is basically another Lene, but this time, she's the only one without five skills. I think she's going to drop.

Curious what lower levels of Special Spiral do.

Lewyn looks fun, I might pull for him.

11 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Oh, god. Levn voiced by Koyasu.

EDIT: Holsety is a high-HP Desperation. We're all doomed.

Jugdral characters getting the high profile VAs. Since Cuan is voiced by Kenichi Suzumura will Ethlin be voiced by Maaya Sakamoto?

YEESSSS SYLVIAA, I didn't wish for her cuz i didn't want to jinx it but GOD BLESS~

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Of course I do. A lot of other players use a core team. Thor Odinson for example is constantly using Ryoma, Reinhardt, Nino, and Olivia. There's mampfoid's one-turn clears with the same team. And so on. So if these players can do it, shouldn't I be able to?

I don't seem to have any units that can survive Jamke and not get killed by something else after.

It's as I said, the fact that it's always the same thing: everybody else finds this easy while I struggle is hint enough to me that I don't belong in a game like this. And that's fine, I should be happier and less frustrated in general.

If you're genuinely not enjoying the game anymore, I wouldn't suggest to force yourself to keep playing~ But I don't think you should look at it in such a linear way. People do have core teams, of course, but the game really wants you to use more than just the same 4 some-odd units every time.

I personally find fun it rearranging my teams over and over to find something that works. It took several reconstructed teams to beat Marth and F!Grima on Lunatic, but I did it, and I have all of two units that I've even merged and they're only both +2. No, it's not fun to struggle on things like this while everyone else beats Infernal maps easily but (for me personally) that just doesn't bother me. I still find the game fun. I don't think it means you don't belong in a game like this, you may just want to try out new strategies~

But if what you play the game for isn't fun for you anymore, I would say that if you think it's best, not to put frustration on yourself~

Theoretically, I think someone in this banner will drop, but I actually don't have faith that it'll be Sylvia. Which means I should think it'd be Cuan. He looks powerful, but Ares did too.

I don't know. They've never dropped a dancer into the 4-star pool since launch Olivia. Even Lene, who's frankly kind of unimpressive as an alternate to Olivia (barring art) stayed as 5-star locked. I have no faith that Sylvia will drop.

Would be pleasantly surprised if she did, though.

Looks like the trailer dropped a little earlier than I expected. Interesting group of heroes here. Don't know much about Jugdral, but I do know that the addition of Lewyn is going to please a few people. I was looking forward to him myself since he's a trope of character I'm usually fond of. I'm tempted to pull for him myself, but the past few banners haven't been kind to me. Time to save. It'd be cool if Sylvia dropped. I'd honestly like some of these new inheritable weapons in the normal pool... 

Is Ethlyn a healer? I saw a staff in her original art. If so, Heroes has been REALLY generous with healers this year. We went from not seeing one since Bridal Lyn to like...a nice handful of healers in the past year. I'm actually excited to get another 5 star healer to add to my stash. 

Happy times, I need to get more orbs somehow. I'd love to have all of them.

Quan is amazing with this weapon, it's kind of ironic that it's not activating against fliers. If you know what I mean.

Silvia seems like a reverse Lene, she's more Res oriented, but I need to see stats. Love it.

Forseti with Desperation? That's something. The whole set is very offensive, Special Spiral 3 is no joke. Might need to think of a costier special.

BUT WHY ONLY 3? =(

Edited by Garlyle