Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I remember saying around the beginning of the year that Lewyn will be a TT unit and then we'll get his son a few months later all broken and sh*t. Now that Lewyn is summonable I wonder how more broken would Ced be

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Clearing out the remainder of the Forging Bonds rewards made me realise... getting them actually is very slow until you get the first character cleaned up, but after that it speeds up until everyone is cleared and you are so many feathers richer...

Also Cain and Abel wear the Restoration Healms so well it's scary.

Finished forging bonds, for the first time (didn't finish it last time).  Nice little orb boost, and didn't seem to take particularly long.

Nope, not plus versions of the normal rallys. Straight to dual rally+. SP cost 500? I'm not whale enough for this...

Gae Bolg is legit good. It is effectively +10 BST against ~85% of the cast. With his skill set Quan will not be demoting. One could hope, but Rally Atk/Def+ will not go down to the 4+pool.

Lewyn looks cool. His art and sprite that is. His stupid Meta breaking tome will be stupid if he has the stat spread to back it up. Hardy Bearing seal might become a mandatory upgrade. I could definitely see some weapons getting the Hardy Bearing effect on them.

Silvia is underwhelming. None of her skills are worth being 5*locked.

Intro trailers have been showing the units with stats at 5* Lv40 with neutral natures so what we know is. Quan has 44HP 30-32Atk since Draconic Aura did 17 extra damage and his weapon has 21 effective might against that enemy bringing him to 51-53 with his weapon. Silvia has 40 HP, which is really high for a dancer (Olivia, and Azura have 36 and Lene has 35) so it doesn't look great for her other stats. Lewyn has 38 HP and if the Lunatic Bow Cavs on 9-4 of book 1 and 5-4 and 7-4 of Book 2 are anything to go off of, Lewyn could have as much as 34-35 Atk and 18-20 Def. Wait, the enemy he is attacking has a Guard bow?? Odd Atk wave must be active otherwise his Atk would be 40-41 and that would be way too broken unless his speed stat is ~24-25... That is all he would need to double a Bow Cav with his weapon's +3 Spd and Swift Sparrow.

3 hours ago, Hawk King said:

Nope, not plus versions of the normal rallys. Straight to dual rally+. SP cost 500? I'm not whale enough for this...

I'm expecting 350 SP, matching Ostian Counter as an upgrade of a 300-SP skill, though I wouldn't be surprised with 500 SP.

400 doesn't feel like a huge increase, but any more would weirdly overshadow Sacrifice. Any less would really feel too low. So I'd say 400.

Like Galeforce and Aether having the same SP as exclusive specials.

4 hours ago, Hawk King said:

Gae Bolg is legit good. It is effectively +10 BST against ~85% of the cast. With his skill set Quan will not be demoting. One could hope, but Rally Atk/Def+ will not go down to the 4+pool.

Silvia is underwhelming. None of her skills are worth being 5*locked.

Flashback to Ares/Lene. They have shown they would rather drop a man with a great weapon and a premium skill into 4-5 than a dancer.

2 hours ago, Chrom-ulent said:

Flashback to Ares/Lene. They have shown they would rather drop a man with a great weapon and a premium skill into 4-5 than a dancer.

I'm still in the camp that thinks she didn't demote mainly because of Sword Valor. IS seems to like keeping those premium. It feels more up in the air who could demote this time. Do they value keeping another dancer 5* locked even if her kit is meh, or do they want that dual rally+ to remain whale bait for the time being?

11 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Watch Lewyn somehow be the 4* demote and Special Spiral 3 be 4* available.

Unless you have a way to get the entire Heroes dev team wasted and stoned out of their minds at the same time, I question why you even bothered to say this.

We aren't getting a single demote from this coming banner. I hope all of you realize that and don't think that we'll be getting a *4 drop between

1. A cav with one of the best prf weapons, the first powercreeped rally skill, a new A skill and a C skill that's still *5 locked.
  2. A dancer with a new inheritable weapon.
  3. A full kitted green infantry mage that is likely to become the best in the entire game.

I think everyone should keep their expectations realistic before people get disappointed. Because what you all are saying is extremely unlikely.

Edited by Zeo

14 minutes ago, Zeo said:

A full kitted green infantry mage that is likely to become the best in the entire game.

The fact that he’s infantry will keep him far away from “the best” part and he’ll be sought after for his B skill. This is Ares/Lene all over again. As for who I think will probably get demoted, I’d go for Quan. 

19 minutes ago, Zeo said:

new inheritable weapon.

Literally just Berkut's Lance cut down to sword size.

19 minutes ago, Zeo said:

dancer

We have how many of those now?

EDIT:

I personally think the reason Lene was demoted was due to having the combination of Firestorm Dance and Sword Valor. The developers know full well that Atk and Spd are the most important stats in the game to buff, hence why we see Atk/Spd Push on two limited characters already (with no other Push skills in sight) and Swift Sparrow on a handful of units with none of them in the 4-star pool.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Wow I was almost right about the banner, my guess was Levin and Sylvia but I thought either Mydir or Aideen were the other options but whelp. The new additions are kind of unimpressive in terms of skills, just bring up new skills/weapons that contain more skills to make it a better skill.

My real petition is that older units should get this upgrade, for instance, Rody should upgrade his Rally skill to Rally+, same for other ones. Also also, I'm still pissed that I upgraded Merric's Excalibur to Dark Excalibur for nothing. 150 dew wasted for nothing, my compensation when...

Btw Jamke's GHB was terribly easy. Cleared it with Lene, Brave Hector and both Micaiahs. Blue Miccy gets danced and tanks the blue cav and red mage (dancer Micaiah helps with Drive Res 2 and Atk 2), Hector double rounds Jamke and handles the armorslayer cav and lance peg. Dancer miccy one shots the axe knight.

= EDIT =

I think I'll merge and train Jamke for the Tempest Trial+, just to assure a bonus unit.

Edited by Quintessence

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

We aren't getting a single demote from this coming banner. I hope all of you realize that and don't think that we'll be getting a *4 drop between

1. A cav with one of the best prf weapons, the first powercreeped rally skill, a new A skill and a C skill that's still *5 locked.
  2. A dancer with a new inheritable weapon.
  3. A full kitted green infantry mage that is likely to become the best in the entire game.

I think everyone should keep their expectations realistic before people get disappointed. Because what you all are saying is extremely unlikely.

After thinking about it I agree with you.  Sylvia has a new dance skill, she also has an incredibly coveted and rare A slot skill in Mirror Stance 2.  I can't see them offering Mirror Stance 2 so easily.  I think this may be like Fallen Heroes where no one demotes.  

Just saw the new refines, holy FUCK the Cherche one. Fantastic, I may even consider +10'ing her now. I'm glad it wasn't some meme prf. A powercreep brave axe is exactly what she deserves. Thanks, IS.