Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Good to see that the f2p strategies seem to work, I haven't tried it yet -- was busy doing a test run of a D&D campaign up until now. That guy who made these videos is a real lifesaver.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

No event map? Again? This is getting ridiculous. I hope IS isn’t planning going back to its habits of leaving us in the dark for the next month.

Wait for the reset at the very least. Or maybe until Monday.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Wait for the reset at the very least. Or maybe until Monday.

I could’ve sworn we get calendars around the same time we get trailers. Was it done differently before?

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Intsys knows not of consistency and patterns.

But Vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax aren’t you one of those people who say they’d never drop a dancer? :thinking:

In all honestly though, touché. 

Is it worth building a second Myrrh? Just pulled a second one (neutral) when trying for Lewyn, and I already have the preferred +def -spd one built up.

18 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

No event map? Again? This is getting ridiculous. I hope IS isn’t planning going back to its habits of leaving us in the dark for the next month.

I don't know if it affects anything, but the earthquake that pushed back the Nintendo Direct may have affected FEH as well.

58 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I expect apology Orbs for this mode.

The stat inflation is ridiculous.  I can't even kill a Triangle Adept Cordelia with Hector.  And anything less than one-shotting the enemies leads to quickly being swarmed.

Last time I checked, "game difficulty intended to be incredibly hard" being incredibly hard is not something to apologize for.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Last time I checked, "game difficulty intended to be incredibly hard" being incredibly hard is not something to apologize for.

I was being facetious, but I was one of the people who actually enjoyed Rival Domains and wish we got it back.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I don't know if it affects anything, but the earthquake that pushed back the Nintendo Direct may have affected FEH as well.

Oh, that’s a possibility. Still sort of odd as I’d think they’d have these ready beforehand, but a setback due to a natural disaster is forgivable.

Just now, SilvertheShadow said:

Oh, that’s a possibility. Still sort of odd as I’d think they’d have these ready beforehand, but a setback due to a natural disaster is forgivable.

It's probably a low priority for them.  They want to keep the banners, because those are the money makers, and the game modes keep people playing, but things like letting us know the schedule probably gets put on the back-burner.

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I was being facetious, but I was one of the people who actually enjoyed Rival Domains and wish we got it back.

I was just getting annoyed at the recent apology orbs craze that happened with the skill deleting bug and the missing commas in the Voting Gauntlet. I mean, seriously on the latter one.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I was just getting annoyed at the recent apology orbs craze that happened with the skill deleting bug and the missing commas in the Voting Gauntlet. I mean, seriously on the latter one.

I actually thought the compensation orbs thing is more of a meme now, on the same scale as “literally unplayable”.

Edited by Vaximillian

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I actually thought the compensation orbs thing is more of a meme now.

At least they are using the Oxford comma.

With the new mode, it's a bit annoying that keeping the base up isn't enough to complete the map, and 5 units across 3 camps seems to be stretched a bit thin.

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The missing commas are triggering me tho :(

2 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

As much as I get triggered when people neglect to use the Oxford comma?  It's vitally important for proper understanding of the intended sentence.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I actually thought the compensation orbs thing is more of a meme now, on the same scale as “literally unplayable”.

Tasteless memes are tasteless.

2 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I showed the missing commas (and explained the circumstances around when they appear and disappear) to some of the other software developers at work and all of us basically responded with the Jackie Chan "I don't even" face.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I showed the missing commas (and explained the circumstances around when they appear and disappear) to some of the other software developers at work and all of us basically responded with the Jackie Chan "I don't even" face.

Part of me really wants to read FEH's source code. The other part of me has the sneaking suspicion that the comments would be more enlightening in Japanese than English. (I don't read Japanese.)

Edited by DehNutCase

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

As much as I get triggered when people neglect to use the Oxford comma?  It's vitally important for proper understanding of the intended sentence.

After getting used to the Oxford comma, I always try to mentally use it in Russian where it doesn’t exist. It does make a difference.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

The humanity digs itself deeper with every bad meme (and vast majority of them is bad) and not many are going to survive the reckoning.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

After getting used to the Oxford comma, I always try to mentally use it in Russian where it doesn’t exist. It does make a difference.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

The humanity digs itself deeper with every bad meme (and vast majority of them is bad) and not many are going to survive the reckoning.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

People shouldn't have to experience these types of tortures!

I finished the new mode, and, whew, it's really something of a mess at the higher difficulties. The stats on the enemies just got to be too ridiculous, especially with that many reinforcements. With the final map, it's possible for the enemy to get itself stuck if the healer moves into the wrong spot. Then you can just safely watch the hordes of reinforcements fill up the map behind it. I strongly prefer Rival Domains over this nonsense, and might send them some negative feedback for the mode.

46 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

43 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

41 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

People shouldn't have to experience these types of tortures!

Just like everything else, some memes are an acquired taste.

In fact, I want 20 compensation Orbs each time I get pity broken by a melee unit that is not a Dancer/Singer or some kind of Hector.