Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It's on the Gamepedia wiki: https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/High_Tea_Jinks

Unless you're in a rush, I don't think it really matters all that much. In order to get all of the rewards by the end of the event, you only need to get 1,000 points per day, spread across all of the characters. I.e., at the end of day 1, you need 1,000 total points added across all characters, at the end of day 2, you need 2,000, etc. By the end of day 14 at the end of the event, you'll have 14,000 total points, which is exactly 3,500 + 3,500 + 3,500 + 3,500.

It's 14 days? I thought it was only 7. It's fine then. Thank's.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

23 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Yes! Rival Domain is back, time to grind many feathers for this week.

What is the most efficient way to do this?  I need feathers desperately.

Someone on reddit already +10ed all 3 muspell generals, I hope the banner is super profitable to encourage future banners with OCs, or released as legendary units.

Relay defense was terrible, I did the first 5 or something in the beginning and stopped.  Super stat inflation, not fun.  Plus it is just piles of units, so really it is trick blocking and such...just really lame and not worth the effort.  Hope they improve it for next time.

51 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

What is the most efficient way to do this?  I need feathers desperately.

Do you have a 5* Camus, Finn, or some other lance cavalry with at least 33 speed and who has enough SP for Pass 2, a ranged and dancer with Wings of Mercy, or two ranged units with Wings of Mercy? Finn needs to have Steel Lance equipped as well. If you have a Faye and/or legendary Lucina, then you could use them for your ranged units since they come with Wings of Mercy and all they need to do is attack the fort, so -Atk on them or whatever doesn't matter.

The comments have more details you can read up on. Also, remember to take off weapons and assists on the other units and so that you don't have to swap positions all the time, place your lance cavalry with Pass on the fourth slot which is shown in the video.

If you don't have Camus or Finn for some reason, 4* Cordelia on slot 2, a dancer on slot 4, and two ranged units without Wings of Mercy works too for lunatic: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/9i0yw8/rival_domain_ftp_2_step_solution_without/. It doesn't work with autobattle, though, according to OP.

Edited by Kaden

I don't know if it means anything but a very interesting thing happened today during Cipher stream. They revealed a signed Elice (Marth's sister) card. According to people on twitter it was signed by her old VA from OVA. Something similar happened to Navarre's card that was signed by Takehito Koyasu before he was confirmed to reprise the role in #FE. Does it mean she will be voicing Elice in FEH soon?  Who knows, but Elice scored well enough to get into the gacha.

My RD setup is Cordelia, Sky Olivia, Faye and Lilina. Luckily Faye naturally knew WoM3, and I had to toss a 4* Frederick at Lilina since I haven't given WoM to any ranged units before. The AI units didn't want to attack my Cordelia or other Galeforce options in the same order as most videos I saw, so I had to work things out myself some. I should be able to get about 65k feathers if I can grind all the new units I've gotten in the past month.

If I could just get more Fury fodder I'd maybe put some of those toward promoting my +spd Libra.

1 hour ago, Cat Villager said:

I don't know if it means anything but a very interesting thing happened today during Cipher stream. They revealed a signed Elice (Marth's sister) card. According to people on twitter it was signed by her old VA from OVA. Something similar happened to Navarre's card that was signed by Takehito Koyasu before he was confirmed to reprise the role in #FE. Does it mean she will be voicing Elice in FEH soon?  Who knows, but Elice scored well enough to get into the gacha.

A possible Archanea banner? They haven't had one in a long time.

I'd go for it if the. As empty as most of them are, I do have characters I like from Archanea, and Elice is one of them. Mostly out of pity, because she is Marth's big sister, and yet gets 4 chapters at most of playability and screentime in all of two games. That is terribly lacking for such a major familial connection, we don't truly know her as a person. Plus Aum should come as her Personal Weapon/Assist, which would be fun.

SD/NM characters not in yet I'd summon for:

• Lena
  • Julian
  • Coyote Hardin
  • Wolf
  • Jake
  • Astram & Midia (the two must come together, and then be put on a team with Jeorge and somebody else)
  • Xane
  • Etzel
  • Elice
  • Nagi
  • Gotoh
  • Medeus (separate Earth and Shadow versions please!)
  • Cecille
  • Ratsel
  • Jubelo...
  • and Yuliya get some of my pity as well. The forgettable children of Grust.
  • Arlen

Long story short, although a 7-10 NH would arouse me more, I could go all in on Archanea. And I'd think it'd be almost guaranteed I get 2/3rds or 3/3 or 3/4 or 4/4 I like on the banner. 

Amazing what playing even one game receptively in a duology does for your desire. Need more remakes IS!

Meanwhile at my feather farm after spending 20k feathers to give Clair her sixth merge which is also her final merge since I don't have any other copies of Clair.

s8aIpo7.jpg

I need so many feathers. Around 999,999 feathers would be nice to have right now. Also, Sharena is my first Askr trio to reach 5k feathers as a result of feather farming this weeks rival domains.

Edited by Kaden

3 hours ago, Cat Villager said:

Does it mean she will be voicing Elice in FEH soon?  Who knows, but Elice scored well enough to get into the gacha.

Elice please please please! She and Nyna deserve getting into Heroes at the very least. Elice was playable for two chapters and a bit and Nyna for three whole turns over two games, so they got done quite dirty.

26 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Elice please please please! She and Nyna deserve getting into Heroes at the very least. Elice was playable for two chapters and a bit and Nyna for three whole turns over two games, so they got done quite dirty.

Colorless Staff and Blue Tome then. Who you id pick for Red and Green?

3 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Colorless Staff and Blue Tome then. Who you id pick for Red and Green?

Astram and Samson? /thinking
Then again, I absolutely don’t imagine Astram without Midia, and Midia can’t not be a lance cav.

25 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Then again, I absolutely don’t imagine Astram without Midia, and Midia can’t not be a lance cav.

Can not not be? As in she can be? Her starting weapon ranks in both DS games have her Lance rank one higher than her Sword rank. 

As for Red and Green, an Archanean duo that goes together of those colors, albeit with nothing to do with Nyna and Elice, are Malice and her old man Dice.

I'm sure IS would have no problems with adding Malice:

Spoiler

maris.png

Sword, check. Infantry, check. Female, check. Bust and dem' legs? FIRE HER UP!

A darker hair Camilla in a visual sense? Nifty little bonus.

Dice has nothing as nice to go on, other than being a rather rare for Archanea Green. But...

Dice

that little viking helmet would be a GREAT Forging Bonds reward!

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Can not not be? As in she can be? Her starting weapon ranks in both DS games have her Lance rank one higher than her Sword rank. 

This is what I was getting at, yes. Cecil and Isadora are basically our only “canonical” options for a girl sword cav.

And I don’t have anything against Malice and Dice. I’d be all in favour of them making it in, even if it technically shifts the banner into New Mystery category.

(even if Malice and Dice debuted in BSFE)

Edited by Vaximillian

I would like to see Kris in a new Archanae banner. Imagine the salt. For real though, he's like the most important FE character not in Heroes. Isn't he considered the Hero of Shadow while Marth is considered the Hero of Light? That puts him on a higher pedestal than anyone in FE12 other than Hero King Marth, who just got added. Could that be signs of Kris' eventual entrance?  

Edited by Icelerate

6 hours ago, Kaden said:

Do you have a 5* Camus, Finn, or some other lance cavalry with at least 33 speed and who has enough SP for Pass 2, a ranged and dancer with Wings of Mercy, or two ranged units with Wings of Mercy? Finn needs to have Steel Lance equipped as well. If you have a Faye and/or legendary Lucina, then you could use them for your ranged units since they come with Wings of Mercy and all they need to do is attack the fort, so -Atk on them or whatever doesn't matter.

Thanks for this! The autobattle for this method just worked immediately for me, so I'll definitely be doing some good HM grinding this week. For some other weeks, I couldn't get the autobattle methods to work, so I'm glad this one is good to go.

4 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

I would like to see Kris in a new Archanae banner. Imagine the salt. For real though, he's like the most important FE character not in Heroes. Isn't he considered the Hero of Shadow while Marth is considered the Hero of Light? That puts him on a higher pedestal than anyone in FE12 other than Marth. 

Yeah, I would like to see Kris get in too. They're a holdout lord/main character, and they do deserve to get in.

9 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

I would like to see Kris in a new Archanae banner. Imagine the salt. 

I don’t mind Kris making it in (both of them!) because I don’t mind Kris. And also because they are long overdue already. Girl Kris used her peg knight/cavalier outfit in the CYL polls. Can it be an indication of her possible class?

Unrelated to anything, I won a giveaway from the amazing Saku, and whom else could I have asked for other than the one and only Maiden of Etruria?
cecilia.jpg

If this doesn’t convince everyone that Celica’s ribbon is a perfect match for Cecilia’s gorgeous emerald, I don’t know what would.

@SatsumaFSoysoy @mcsilas @mampfoid @Cute Chao @Rafiel's Aria

Edited by Vaximillian

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Can not not be? As in she can be?

"Can't not be" is equivalent to "must be" in English, not "can be". The construction is "((cannot) (not be))", not "(can (not (not be)))".

EDIT: The particular usage is slightly different. "Must be" is an assertion that something is. "Can't not be" is a rejection of all possibilities other than something is.

Edited by Ice Dragon

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

"Can't not be" is equivalent to "must be" in English, not "can be". The construction is "((cannot) (not be))", not "(can (not (not be)))".

Exactly. I reject the possibility of Midia not being a lance cavalier.

One thing I noticed about the last update. The artists' names for Lute and Mia finally got fixed. They were written in Japanese Kanji only in the English version, but now they added the names in English (Seo Kouji for Lute and Yoneyama Mai for Mia)

14 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

It's on the Gamepedia wiki: https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/High_Tea_Jinks

Unless you're in a rush, I don't think it really matters all that much. In order to get all of the rewards by the end of the event, you only need to get 1,000 points per day, spread across all of the characters. I.e., at the end of day 1, you need 1,000 total points added across all characters, at the end of day 2, you need 2,000, etc. By the end of day 14 at the end of the event, you'll have 14,000 total points, which is exactly 3,500 + 3,500 + 3,500 + 3,500.

I have another question about this. What's the time used as reference for this table? The one in Japan? 

5 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

I have another question about this. What's the time used as reference for this table? The one in Japan? 

The times listed in the table are UTC (GMT). Subtract 7 hours to get PDT, add 9 hours to get JST (Tokyo time).
1bhoyqzwyfm11.png

9 hours ago, Icelerate said:

I would like to see Kris in a new Archanae banner. Imagine the salt. For real though, he's like the most important FE character not in Heroes. Isn't he considered the Hero of Shadow while Marth is considered the Hero of Light? That puts him on a higher pedestal than anyone in FE12 other than Hero King Marth, who just got added. Could that be signs of Kris' eventual entrance?  

I want Kris in there even if I only have any actual emotional connection to F!Kris.

But I want my Avatar Emblem~

Artwork-wise, both Krises are Swordies:

Spoiler

player2.pngplayer3.png

Male is based on Mercenary and Female Pegasus Knight IIHC.

Sword Flier is good, not too common. Sword Infantry? Bleh. Fortunately, Kris has no weapons associated with them, nor a personal avatar class. So IS can give Mris one of many options- no Daggers, no Breath, no flying: Bows, Tomes, or Staff; Armor can only be Lance or Bow, Cav can only be Lance, Sword or Bow. But anything else goes.

Maybe make him Axe Infantry? Looks too gruff for a Tome/Staff unit. And then they can name and invent whatever weapon they can conceive of for him.