Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Shanna's Lance and Florina's Lance.

They're getting original. 

On the other hand, axe of virility.
Localisation team operates strictly on memes and doesn’t care about anything else.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Oh, that, lol. Saber even has red(dish) hair!

Yep, redheads with identical stats. Can’t be a coincidence. Saber is totally a princess.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

@Sunwoo His great defenses are exactly why I want to give him Safeguard, but not knowing where his refine might take him makes me hesitate (that and still waiting for a perfect +Def -Spd copy). Considering I would want to run Hinata and Oboro on the same team, I plan to focuse more on Oboro's mixed defenses and making mages cry with Berkut's lance and Distant Counter. There's a lot of ways she can go once invested in and yours sounds like a lot of fun too.

Finally, Bartre getting a weapon. 

I expect anti armors and horse but it can be a Nephenee weapon-like. 

Also, good to see Saber having a personal weapon because he has the same problem as Lyn, rare (difficult to merge) and less useful compare to some units in the lower rarity. But Saber's resistance is quit "rare" and can be player in a unique way. But since the barrier sword came, I hope his new weapon will be more than that because barrier sword + DC is a great combo on him and that can replaces is new weapon if not useful enough. 

13 minutes ago, Nanima said:

@Sunwoo His great defenses are exactly why I want to give him Safeguard, but not knowing where his refine might take him makes me hesitate (that and still waiting for a perfect +Def -Spd copy). Considering I would want to run Hinata and Oboro on the same team, I plan to focuse more on Oboro's mixed defenses and making mages cry with Berkut's lance and Distant Counter. There's a lot of ways she can go once invested in and yours sounds like a lot of fun too.

I have a Lene with a really bad nature, so I'd been considering giving Hinata her sword if I ever pull a better Lene. But everyone seems to get new weapons nowadays so I'm a bit worried about giving anyone a new weapon. I was so mad when I gave Clair Firesweep Lance+ and then not long after she got a weapon refinery!

The Oboro I'm using is actually my very first Oboro! And she just happened to be +def -res, so I put all investment into her defense just because it went really well with the nature she had.

Edited by Sunwoo

Well crap, four potential refines with great potential. And since nobody is getting an existing weapon but Saber, it's anybodies guess what we'll get.

I wanna guess Golden Dagger will have a Solar Brace-esque effect, letting Saber recover damage in proportion to the damage dealt, since it's pretty much the only weapon in Echoes that has such an effect. There are a select few others, but the Golden Dagger, if I recall, is actually seen in the story.

@Sunwoo Yeah it sucks a bit to have to keep wary of potential refines. My Lene has helped me out a lot of the time, so I'd hate to see her go even if I already have both red Olivias to do her job. But when it comes to making a +10 team, premium sacrifices are pretty much required.

Ooh yeah, that does fit well with her IVs. I also kept all the Oboros I ever pulled, for the project. But sadly that only amounts to 4.

Well, since Odin got a refine the other Fates retainers could still get weapons. All of them were in the game since launch day, so I think they should be good potential candidates to receive refines. At some point.

Whitewing sisters when?

Especially Palla.
By Naga, Palla.

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Is this .10.1? .11? 3.0? No clue based off this.

Likely 2.11. It’s too big for 2.10.1, too small for 3.0.

3.0 was teased as coming “by the end of the year”, and there are still two months until that.

Edited by Vaximillian

I am hyped About Bartre. Hopefully his axe will go well with my Speed+ bartre. I guess it will be like Dauntless lance, only that it has Sturdy Stance.

There are still a lots of characters on the list.
How About Athena, Beruka and Selena. At least I think that Athena has a Chance, so this one is good news. After Shanna gets her refine I believe that any characters can have a refine.  

Edited by Stroud

This is the amount of new weapons we should be getting every update. Not one or two every month

Anyways, I was hoping for Shanna to get a prf for a long time. I got a bunch of her on the legendary banner.

Yo, I want Bartre with Fury special refinement. Double Fury sounds tasty on him

I don't like that everyone and their dog seems to be getting prf weapons these days, personally. Especially since Divine Dew has remained stupidly rare.

That being said, I'll probably keep Florina and Bartre with their current weapons, since they're refined and I use them against the armour meta. I did the same thing with Cherche.

Shanna... Eh, I'll probably not use her so might upgrade her for a jic.

Saber... He's got a refined Slaying Edge although I did refine it with attack because the red glow suits him, so we'll see...

Saber: My chance to get him and complete the catalog. Finally! No longer will I need to pull every banner just to keep up.

Bartre: Now he joins Soren in common units being able to score better than Sheena. (an F2P saving orbs for one Helbindi)

3 hours ago, Dayni said:

Well I care about none of these units. So that's fine by me.

Is this .10.1? .11? 3.0? No clue based off this.

This is as good as confirmation that it's 3.0. Look at previous news posts about upcoming updates:

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/The_Next_Update_Is_On_Its_Way!_(Jul_2018)_(Notification)

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/The_Next_Update_Is_On_Its_Way!_(Aug_2018)_(Notification)

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/The_Next_Update_Is_on_Its_Way!_(2.10.0)_(Notification)

The only previous time they had a newspost about just the weapon refinery was on the topic of the April update, which was unusually large update that got the rest of its features described closer to release in a Feh Channel.

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Added:_More_Weapon_Skills_and_Weapons_to_Refine_(Notification)

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/What's_in_Store_for_the_2.4.0_Update_(Notification)

Furthermore, while they haven't always been consistent about this in the past, they've tended to specifically mention the update number in similar newsposts in the past few months. The lack of mention of it is probably because it's 3.0.

I myself am convinced this is 3.0. Like Othin said, tho I noticed it immediately. There's a lack of info for the next version update.

Anyways, Feh channel will probably appear at the end of VG.

These refines don't do anything for me since I don't use any of those characters, but at least it's a good selection of ones that actually needed help. (no already really good units like Tana, and only 1 5* locked one who's been in complete disuse anyway) I've got a couple people with +10 Florinas on my friend list that I'm sure will be very happy.

I keep waiting to see if they'll do Beruka, since I want to give her the Hack-o-Lantern but it feels like as soon as I do then in the next update she'll get a prf and that single spare Dorcas will have been wasted. I assume she'll get one at some point, but I'm getting tired of keeping her on the backburner while I wait. I guess that's the curse for any character that seems likely for a refine now.

5 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Whitewing sisters when?

Especially Palla.
By Naga, Palla.

Likely 2.11. It’s too big for 2.10.1, too small for 3.0.

3.0 was teased as coming “by the end of the year”, and there are still two months until that.

Im still sad whenever i was like "I WANT TO BUILD PALLA" #Truth comes around and reminds me she not only have no Prf, her weapon is one of few that can't be refined

#GiveTAWeaponsRefine2018

20 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Im still sad whenever i was like "I WANT TO BUILD PALLA" #Truth comes around and reminds me she not only have no Prf, her weapon is one of few that can't be refined

#GiveTAWeaponsRefine2018

There’s an easy way to fix that.

ZGJrI5S.png

1 hour ago, silveraura25 said:

I was planning on Caeda merges, but if Bartre does get Fury special refinement then that's where my feathers are going

>Caeda merges

Good. The queen needs it.