• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I mean, if I really didn't want him I wouldn't have pulled green on the free summon. But I was hoping for Ylgr instead so I could reunite Fjorm and Gunnthra with their sister.

Instead, the game seems really insistent on not giving me ANY blue orbs whatsoever. I already went back and spent a few more orbs than I really wanted to. So, like, I'm just stopping on this banner.

No Demote december, I would like to say but it is not december.

I know it was unlikely that Mikoto gets a demote, but seriously gray pool 3/4* is still such a boring pool with only some fodders...Still no will to make any merge projects out of this pool. I almost demand Tatiana or Silque to be a 3/4* candidat. Make it at least a bit more worth to pull outside of skills T_T.

Edited by Stroud

5 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

*Gasp* I am SHOCKED and surprised by this news! Who could have seen this coming.

For a second, I thought Sharena had died when I saw Alfonse looking down at a female blonde corpse.

That would have been mad (and also more in line with what Loki told Sharena in the Xenologue).  

Edited by Vince777

5 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

For a second, I thought Sharena had died when I saw Alfonse looking down at a female blonde corpse.

That would have been mad (and also more in line with what Loki told Sharena in the Xenologue).  

The way Alfonse is standing across the corpses is kinda suspicious

Spoiler

Possessed or evil alternative universe Alfonse confirmed?

That one new unit's art is goddamn amazing. Dude also kind of looks like Wesker which only makes his English voice even better. If only we could give him an egg. Red egg mage when? :p

Spoiler

Stat-wise, Gharnef having Ignis as his default special is kind of weird. Iceberg or Glacies would have worked better considering Imhullu's Res+3 and his default Mirror Stance 2. Or Glimmer, Draconic Aura, or anything else really. If he and M!Morgan could have switched tomes, they would have been able to make use of the other tome's stat boost more. Grima's Truth would work better with Gharnef's higher base defense and Imhullu would have worked better with M!Morgan's higher base resistance.

Surtr having superboons in attack and defense is hilarious. His stats really make me wish that the older units could get a BST increase because Surtr's essentially axe Zephiel. Imagine Zephiel with ~33 base resistance. Part of me really wants to summon for Ylgr for her voice lines, but Azura showed up, so... yeah.

Edited by Kaden

@Kaden

Spoiler

Ignis works okay for Gharnef because he has more natural physical bulk than magical bulk. Imhullu's Res +3 effect puts him at 26 Res compared to his 27 Def and only when Mirror Stance is active does he actually have more Res than Def.

Spoiler

WARNING: SPOILERS!

Spoiler

In the datamine, was found voice dialogue from Hríd. That can means that Hríd is the November's Legendary Hero, and that can means the Forging Bonds Event can be based on the Nifl Siblings. It's not guaranteed, but... I can see the Prince of Nifl as our next Legendary Hero, which is a good thing, because I really like his design, but she will be our 5th Sword Legendary Hero.

Thats a journey

Sub 140 Orbs for my first Wargreymon, got spooked by Nino. I noticed i REALLY need to pad my Green fodder, so i decided to go midway in

To surprise of no one, 0 Barst. Removing 4* banner is a mistake

But on the bright side? Shit tons of Camilla. I now have a fairly good skeleton to build a true full power Flier Emblem, with Savage Blow fodder to spare.

Camilla spam is also a possible route to go here for trolly team build. 

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

Hmm Sorcery Blade is interestingly only on physical infantry units, which is nice. RIP Linde/Merric with it though with their refines.

Then that got me thinking, I wonder how it will go with Lloyd? His refine's special effect gives him a +3 all stat boost when near a magic ally. Might be interesting for say, a Black Fang team with Nino or Kaiji Tang VA team with Odin. Since he has to be next to the mage for the adaptive damage effect anyway, I was thinking of giving him Atk/Def Bond to boost his duelling stats.

Also Sorcery Blade Lloyd would be kind of like a what-could-have-been Light Brand Lloyd, since he had Light Brand in FE7 as well.

Speaking of Light Brand....I wonder how effective Sorcery Blade Leif would be with the +7 Light Brand damage.

Still, daggers and archers are probably the better users because they have range. I wonder who would really like it compared to other A skills though... anti-range enemy phase Jeorge maybe? Innes, since Nidhogg already attracts adjacent allies for the Owl effect buffs? Maybe someone with a Starfish/Fishie Bow weapon and Escape Route/WoM?

On 11/20/2018 at 10:28 AM, mampfoid said:

@Hawk King What about AOE specials? Those are great to handle Wary Fighters, just not so great to deal with Vantage. 

AoE’s do work to break through Wary Fighter, but you have to get them charged and they don’t score as high as the skills you need to run to stay in tier 21. 

My point is just that it is very difficult to score high enough stay in tier 21 with a +0 bonus unit. Surtr just makes things even harder because it is difficult to kill him with a blue unit. 

And now now that I have seen Surtr’s stats, I am even more frustrated now. Lol, at people avoiding his super bane in Spd just to have 180 BST. Especially for those whales who have +10ed him on the AA rankings. The only purpose for high BST is to stay in the top reward bracket which is easy for teams of +10 armors. Yet no one is going with his -Spd natures. 

18 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

AoE’s do work to break through Wary Fighter, but you have to get them charged and they don’t score as high as the skills you need to run to stay in tier 21. 

My point is just that it is very difficult to score high enough stay in tier 21 with a +0 bonus unit.

That's true. Still waiting for the day one of my merged units gets to be bonus unit. 

1 hour ago, Hawk King said:

My point is just that it is very difficult to score high enough stay in tier 21 with a +0 bonus unit. Surtr just makes things even harder because it is difficult to kill him with a blue unit. 

And now now that I have seen Surtr’s stats, I am even more frustrated now. Lol, at people avoiding his super bane in Spd just to have 180 BST. Especially for those whales who have +10ed him on the AA rankings. The only purpose for high BST is to stay in the top reward bracket which is easy for teams of +10 armors. Yet no one is going with his -Spd natures. 

Null follow up kills any Armorer. Heck my male Corring basicly carried me through last season Arena and killed even the Green armorers. But yeah not feasable to give Null Follow up to each unit. Once its a Sacred seal it shouldnt be a hassle to deal with Surtr (or any armorer)

41 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The spike on November 9 looks pretty normal to me. If anything, the graph just says that there weren't any side banners worth pulling on this month.

What does the graph represent? I think language barrier's stopping me from getting that Oof Adrift comment.

1 minute ago, RexBolt said:

What does the graph represent? I think language barrier's stopping me from getting that Oof Adrift comment.

The graph looks to be daily rank on the iOS app store by revenue.

The "oof" was referring to the huge dip after the launch of Adrift as an interpretation of poor sales, but that's not an accurate interpretation because Adrift had the same spike on launch as any other banner. The dip is likely due to there being no particularly enticing banner in between Adrift and the current banner.

There were only three banners in between:

• The Tempest Trials banner that launched on November 10 would be swallowed up in the same spike as Adrift on November 9.
  • New Power launched on November 14 with Saber as the only 5-star exclusive.
  • The Bound Hero Battle banner launched on November 16 with Kana as the only 5-star exclusive.

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

The graph looks to be daily rank on the iOS app store by revenue.

The "oof" was referring to the huge dip after the launch of Adrift as an interpretation of poor sales, but that's not an accurate interpretation because Adrift had the same spike on launch as any other banner. The dip is likely due to there being no particularly enticing banner in between Adrift and the current banner.

There were only three banners in between:

• The Tempest Trials banner that launched on November 10 would be swallowed up in the same spike as Adrift on November 9.
  • New Power launched on November 14 with Saber as the only 5-star exclusive.
  • The Bound Hero Battle banner launched on November 16 with Kana as the only 5-star exclusive.

That makes sense; so the reason the ranks is so low is just because Kana is underwhelming and the rest of the banner is bad for the whales right?

The only message they send is to create more Armor Units and arbitrary buffed units (aka: Pseudo Trainees) :P

Edited by Troykv
add additional text.

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Not even 24 hours have passed and these disgusting things already exist

I mean, it literally only takes like 15 minutes to level up and build one. Within 24 hours, you'd be able to level and build almost a hundred of them.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Within 24 hours, you'd be able to level and build almost a hundred of them.

May the day come where someone gets the idea to build four +10 Surtrs, implying they had to summon 44 Surtrs to make the team.

So much tyranny.