Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

7 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

yup. and of course it's never the ones who could get away with it, oh no.of course not. 
the happy moment is, is when you discover you have a perfect IV Halloween Myrrh (+atk/-spd)
and you made a perfect merged original Myrrh (she's naturally -def, and her weapon now gives her 44). If i get Hrids tomorrow, he will died, so Myrrh can be amazing. 

I've gone so long without DC fodder that I don't even know what I'd do with it anymore. (and I'd need 2 Hrids.. since I like to keep 1 of each unit if I can)

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I've gone so long without DC fodder that I don't even know what I'd do with it anymore. (and I'd need 2 Hrids.. since I like to keep 1 of each unit if I can)

I can totally see me getting exactly one tomorrow, just to force me to do Sophie's choice. 

Darn. I thought I could take first in GC for once. But 333,350 leaves me just a little over 1000 short. If I hadn't screwed up and ran my armor team instead of my horse team. TWICE. I probably could have managed. But my armor core are set up to support in Arena right now which means everyone is running Wary Fighter. Which doesn't help for clearing forts quickly.

1 hour ago, Usana said:

Darn. I thought I could take first in GC for once. But 333,350 leaves me just a little over 1000 short. If I hadn't screwed up and ran my armor team instead of my horse team. TWICE. I probably could have managed. But my armor core are set up to support in Arena right now which means everyone is running Wary Fighter. Which doesn't help for clearing forts quickly.

bummer :(
I didn't do my usual (Hard mode) so i didn't really finish as high as i did last month
BUT!! i maxed out GC for the first time! YAY! and i am entering legendary with (drum roll please): 350 orbs!
yay, yay!

3 hours ago, dethneer said:

10 bucks says Loki is totally pulling a Melisandre and is secretly an old hag in disguise

The for real Loki is rather gender fluid, but is known as a god in their true form.  Loki liked to change himself in to woman and there is one part of the Balder story where Odin needs to get tears from every living thing to bring Balder back from Hel's domain and Loki in his woman form would not cry so Balder had to stay in Hel's hands until the end of days.  I would be passing out from laughing if they made Loki turn out to be a guy as their true form in the end.

Edited by EricaofRenais

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, and here's his stats for those who care [DATAMINE]:

Reveal hidden contents

hrid_lv_1__40.png

excellent min max stats perfect for his weapon!!! we have a new best red cav contender that actually can run a mixed phase built!

Well, I officially am no longer playing FeH. It was fun for a long while, but I'm starting to feel burned out, and I'd rather not be when Three Houses isn't that far away. All in all, I wish everyone here the best of luck in their pulls. I just wish I got to play with Hrid for a bit before selling of my account. I'll probably still lurk though, just to see what amazing art and shenanigans come out next.

39 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Well, I officially am no longer playing FeH. It was fun for a long while, but I'm starting to feel burned out, and I'd rather not be when Three Houses isn't that far away. All in all, I wish everyone here the best of luck in their pulls. I just wish I got to play with Hrid for a bit before selling of my account. I'll probably still lurk though, just to see what amazing art and shenanigans come out next.

Sad to see someone go, but it can't be helped if the devs aren't keeping long-term players invested. I'm afraid I might follow your example soon for better or for worse. Anyways, wish you the best of luck

11 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Sad to see someone go, but it can't be helped if the devs aren't keeping long-term players invested. I'm afraid I might follow your example soon for better or for worse. Anyways, wish you the best of luck

Well, I sold it to someone who just started playing the franchise, so it's good to spread the enjoyment. It's that I was playing this, FGO, FFRK, SAOIF, Utapri, and my regular console stuff, that I was just feeling a little stretched thin. And since FeH is the game that I dumped the most money in...it seemed a good idea to cut off that venue of spending. What i got for the account is going for my next bill payment as it is.

5 hours ago, daisy jane said:

bummer :(
I didn't do my usual (Hard mode) so i didn't really finish as high as i did last month
BUT!! i maxed out GC for the first time! YAY! and i am entering legendary with (drum roll please): 350 orbs!
yay, yay!

Grats to you and RexBolt on getting all the orbs!

At least I still made top three for Max feathers. Though I dropped to third. Some Japanese? player blew right past me and the fellow just above me sometime after I left for work and my first break.

5 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

The for real Loki is rather gender fluid, but is known as a god in their true form.  Loki liked to change himself in to woman and there is one part of the Balder story where Odin needs to get tears from every living thing to bring Balder back from Hel's domain and Loki in his woman form would not cry so Balder had to stay in Hel's hands until the end of days.  I would be passing out from laughing if they made Loki turn out to be a guy as their true form in the end.

:lol:

Legendary Heroes returns: 

Hrid: February

Ryoma: March

Lucina: March

Gunnthra: February

Grima: February

Ike: January

Eirika: January

Lyn: January

Ephraim:  February

Can anyone tell me when Hector,,Marth, Tiki, Fjorm, returns? Also Grima returns at February. Huh. How I wish we go consecutive colorless LH.

10 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Can anyone tell me when Hector,,Marth, Tiki, Fjorm, returns? Also Grima returns at February. Huh. How I wish we go consecutive colorless LH.

December is Marth, Hector and Fjorm. December's Hero will be Colorless.

Tiki returns in January.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

1 hour ago, DraceEmpressa said:

This list has an error... F!Grima isnt on it... something must be wrong!!!! oh wait Ferbruary! Why you get my hopes up and crush it ._. I hoped we would never see her again!!!!

23 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I've already commented on this a while ago, but it looks like the complete lack of secondary banners is more to blame than anything else. The actual size of the spike is comparable to other banners, but it's starting from a much lower ranking owing most likely to the fact that we haven't gotten any particularly compelling banners since Adrift. Most other intervals between main banner releases have either a Legendary Hero banner or one or two side banners with highly sought-after characters to keep the ranking from dropping too far.

Oof. Seems like that slipped through my cracks. My bad. Let me check my notification history. Found it. I'll first talk about this banner and then respond to your previous response. That actually might not be the case as LB had a huge jump and was in a position very similar to F&I. The banner itself did not attract players, or at least to the extent that previous banners did. Lack of secondary banners on the following days I'll give you.

On 21/11/2018 at 8:34 PM, Ice Dragon said:

The spike on November 9 looks pretty normal to me. If anything, the graph just says that there weren't any side banners worth pulling on this month.

Oof. It seems to be the case (it hit me that it's grossing app ranking, not regular app ranking which has a different method for ranking). There were a bunch of enticing banners following LB, but not Adrift

8 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

So January is;

Red: Ike, Erika
Blue: Tiki
Green: Lyn
Colourless: New LH

February is;
Red: Hrid
Blue: Ephraim
Green: Gunnthra
Colourless: Grima

March is looking like;
Red: Ryoma