Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 hours ago, Mau said:

And as for his character development, I don't really care that he didn't get any. What I do care about is that he got the Legendary Hero status for appearing in literally one or two chapters, same with Gunnthra.

Last i checked there wasnt a rulebook for what defines/enables a char to be labled Legendary in IS eyes. So in that regard any hero that IS labels or wants to be Legendary can be. I mean heck F!Grima isnt even a hero lol

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 hours ago, Hilda said:

I mean heck F!Grima isnt even a hero lol

But, female Grima is a Hero. "Hero" with a capital 'h' refers to any deployable character, whether or not they are a hero with a lowercase 'h'.

After all, many of the Grand Hero Battle opponents aren't heroes with lowercase 'h's either.

“Legendary Hero” is just a fancy name for limited gacha characters in this particular game. The “heroes” in this game applies to just any character the developers decide to drop in a banner or given as rewards. Not really a “hero” due to heroic deeds nor heroic disposition. It’s just that FEH doesn’t have a neutral name for summonable characters per se. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

8 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

Yay! I’ve just +10ed my second unit! (Masked Marth). I’ll upload a photo tomorrow to the +10 compendium

Cool, congrats! 

Curious for your build, mine is pretty standard (Fury+Aether). 

Did you miss one of the free copies? 

Mmmm, today no login bonus orb and no Aether Raid, looks like it's going to be a boring day until Feh Channel.

I'll just try to fix my AA and work on december quests I guess.

27 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Cool, congrats! 

Curious for your build, mine is pretty standard (Fury+Aether). 

Did you miss one of the free copies? 

Yes, the first 5* one

My MM set is: 

Sealed Falchion - Reposition - Aether - Distant Counter - Vantage - Atk Smoke - Heavy Blade

And it works too well

17 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Yes, the first 5* one

My MM set is: 

Sealed Falchion - Reposition - Aether - Distant Counter - Vantage - Atk Smoke - Heavy Blade

And it works too well

For which unit will you collect Grails next? 

I checked if DC on MM would boost my Arena score, but this season it wouldn't help me into the next range bracket. My spare Hectors will collect dust forever ... 

8 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

For which unit will you collect Grails next? 

I checked if DC on MM would boost my Arena score, but this season it wouldn't help me into the next range bracket. My spare Hectors will collect dust forever ... 

Probably the next unit will be Black Knight, to start an armor core for Arena, although I’m not sure about doing it. He’s only at +1, since I gave the 4* one to pass SB + Aether from a spare B!Ike and I refuse to buy the starter pack, so its a looooong way

I gave her DC back when she was +4 I think, since by that time I had a lot of problems with merged Ninos in Arena. Now, seeing it and PvE, I think that it’s been one of my best bets in the game

2 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

Probably the next unit will be Black Knight, to start an armor core for Arena, although I’m not sure about doing it. He’s only at +1, since I gave the 4* one to pass SB + Aether from a spare B!Ike and I refuse to buy the starter pack, so its a looooong way

Yeah, the way to +10 is very long, even if you kept all copies (I didn't). Personally I don't like the mergable options for armors apart from BK, I don't think I'll ever merge armors. 

2 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

I gave her DC back when she was +4 I think, since by that time I had a lot of problems with merged Ninos in Arena. Now, seeing it and PvE, I think that it’s been one of my best bets in the game

Fury with sealed Falchion is very good too, but I'm thinking to switch to the other refinement to make her a better healer for the arena bonus unit. 

Also I have already so many DC swords (Sigurd, Xander, Hrid, BK, Zeglius and the Ikes) ...

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Yeah, the way to +10 is very long, even if you kept all copies (I didn't). Personally I don't like the mergable options for armors apart from BK, I don't think I'll ever merge armors. 

Tiki and Myrrh are awesomeness though

(Though both needed merges to patch issues). i think once i get good iv  Tiki, i'd stop there and i actually have the good IV myrrh,, i'm just waiting for an extra Adult Tiki/Nowi to use Myrrh's SP to get Lightning Breath, then I can train her w/the DC weapon. 

28 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Tiki and Myrrh are awesomeness though

They are!

With "mergable options" I meant regular 3*/4* units though. That would be Draug, Effie, Sheena and Gwendolyn. 

BK isn't in the 3*/4* pool, but theoretically free units can get merges from the Grail shop. Same for Dorcas and Eliwood. Those three would make an awesome core, but making them all +10 would take a decade. 

23 minutes ago, Hilda said:

My Arvis-chan reached +7, 3 more weeks for +8 yaie

Wow, he'll become the ultimate ploy boy. 

Who will be next? 

Im holding onto my grails for now. I could get my +7 copy of Lucina but I am going to wait to see if we start getting more grails. The rate at which we get grails has been awfully slow and I am hoping we start to see more. I have ideas for my next project once I am done with her, but I am waiting to make a full decision.

Edited by Tolvir

My grails are perfectly untouched, too. I can’t decide what to pour them into.

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

+Spd -HP, right? I also promoted a Olivia some months go, but mine is +Atk -Res.

I’ve got Atk/Def, Spd/HP, Spd/Def, and Spd/Res. I went for Spd/HP because I like +Spd on almost everything, and because −Def and −Res are −4 instead of −3 for −HP.

3 minutes ago, Stercus said:

Go for it, @Vaximillian, dancers are always a strong candidate for investment.

But I already have a Ninian+1, an Azura+3, and a Dark Azura+1…