These skill tags were uncovered in the datamined. Spoilers, duh

Spoiler

SAID_特殊射程_守備魔防最低値参照無効 - close/distant counter + nullify adaptive damage
SAID_戦闘強化_追撃不可 - combat boosts + foe cannot make a follow-up attack
SAID_敵強化無効_守備魔防最低値参照無効 - dull + nullify adaptive damage
SAID_反撃不可無効 - nullify no counterattacks
SAID_最高値TP変動 - "highest stat (?) cooldown count"
SAID_全体ダメージ_縦列攻撃設備破壊 - "all damage - destroy offensive structures on column" 

We still have a global buff, drive status and a few other things yet to be introduced in 3.0. The ones above are meant for 3.1

42 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Hide contents

SAID_特殊射程_守備魔防最低値参照無効 - close/distant counter + nullify adaptive damage
SAID_戦闘強化_追撃不可 - combat boosts + foe cannot make a follow-up attack
SAID_敵強化無効_守備魔防最低値参照無効 - dull + nullify adaptive damage
SAID_最高値TP変動 - "highest stat (?) cooldown count"
SAID_全体ダメージ_縦列攻撃設備破壊 - "all damage - destroy offensive structures on column" 

We still have a global buff, drive status and a few other things yet to be introduced in 3.0. The ones above are meant for 3.1

Spoiler

Nullify NO counterattacks great! 

We'll need new visible counters for the different layers of skills (2 times guaranteed follow-up against 1 time cancel follow-up and higher SPD). 

Edited by mampfoid
forgot an important NO

@silveraura25

Spoiler

For the skill effect "SAID_最高値TP変動", it appears to be "maximum Special charge rate".

@mampfoid

Spoiler

There's no need to count these things. Negation of a skill effect simply means you pretend all of the opponent's skill effects that you negated temporarily cease to exist, no matter how many of them there are.

5 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Hide contents

5 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Hide contents

Nullify NO counterattacks great! 

We'll need new visible counters for the different layers of skills (2 times guaranteed follow-up against 1 time cancel follow-up and higher SPD). 

NOOO!!!!!! WHY!!!???

Spoiler

Unless they make Blade tomes, Brave Weapons, and Firesweep Weapons able to be Refined, this a huge nerf to Player Phase units.

Mytic Boost 3 helps out Alm with his refine I'm guessing. -5 HP from the Falchion then +6 HP from Mystic boost after combat.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

@XRay

GIving up a skill slot to negate Firesweep is pretty expensive, though, since it leaves you vulnerable to a lot of other things.

It might be a sacred seal like Hardy Bearing that would be good.

Just now, LoneStar said:

It might be a sacred seal like Hardy Bearing that would be good.

Giving up your Sacred Seal slot is also expensive since it could otherwise have been used for Distant Def or Quick Riposte that are more generally relevant.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Giving up your Sacred Seal slot is also expensive since it could otherwise have been used for Distant Def or Quick Riposte that are more generally relevant.

That's true, but something like that allows Micaiah to have a trivialize the Brave Veronica spam in Aether Raids.

5 minutes ago, LoneStar said:

Mytic Boost 3 helps out Alm with his refine I'm guessing. -5 HP from the Falchion then +6 HP from Mystic boost after combat.

Add in Atk/Spd Push to account for the final 1 HP, and you’re golden.

14 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Because firesweep was a mistake.

I will just use spoilers just in case.

Spoiler

I rather deal with Player Phase cancer than Enemy Phase/dual phase cancer. With Player Phase cancer, you can at least avoid them and initiate on them during your Player Phase. With Null-Firesweep, Enemy Phase/dual phase cancer cannot be safely dealt with on either phase unless you have a counter.

12 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

GIving up a skill slot to negate Firesweep is pretty expensive, though, since it leaves you vulnerable to a lot of other things.

Spoiler

But a lot of units can afford to give up a Sacred Seal slot, especially for dual phase armors. I guess I can run Null-Counter, but that only solves melee units.

Edited by XRay

3 minutes ago, LoneStar said:

Sacking an HS!Elincia if I can summon her is going to hurt a bit, but that's solid.

I kinda sorta regret having foddered my Summer Tana to Celica now. Then again, it’s not like I’ve had Alm back then, I’ve known Mystic Boost would’ve been a thing, and I’d have pulled additional Eirs because sure as hell I’m not foddering my only one.

Finally I can put my 450ish coins (and counting) to use, unless all of the sacred seals suck, but I remember having some of the most best seals come around the end of the year like Quick Reposte and Heavy Blade, so I’m hoping they’re great. 

27 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

@XRay

Meeting 2 Wrazzle Dazzle healers regularly in AR, that skill would be worth a slot. 

21 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

If people pull for multiple Eirs, pulling for a skill would make sense too. 

My response wasn't about whether or not people will pull for it, it was a response to the doompanic that was happening about the skill's possible existence.

5 hours ago, XRay said:

NOOO!!!!!! WHY!!!???

Reveal hidden contents

Unless they make Blade tomes, Brave Weapons, and Firesweep Weapons able to be Refined, this a huge nerf to Player Phase units.

X-Ray my player phase bro!  I completely agree.  Plus player phase takes so much more skill to use and strategy, and is a million times more fun.  Seriously what the hell IS!  These better not be seals but 5 star seasonal locked skills, at least then I won't see much of it.  

11 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

X-Ray my player phase bro!  I completely agree.  Plus player phase takes so much more skill to use and strategy, and is a million times more fun.  Seriously what the hell IS!  These better not be seals but 5 star seasonal locked skills, at least then I won't see much of it.  

Nah, the 'natural' way to completely end player phase is to give 5 unit arenas, buff the arena legendary hero blessings to +5/+5 stats, and then just have 70 def/res 90 hp solo carry armors being commonplace.

(You run something like Hack-o'-Lantern Mystic Boost and heal from being attacked.)

Which is something I think they're capable of doing, now.

The anti-firesweep makes literally no difference for me, it actually makes matchups easier since they might drop something relevant for it.

Edited by DehNutCase

30 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Spoiler

I am not sure if I want it to be a Sacred Seal or a skill. If it is a Sacred Seal, then I will only have to face one of it at most per team. But if it is a skill, then I can be screwed really bad since the entire defense team can run it.

I lean a little towards it being a Sacred Seal.

20 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

The anti-firesweep makes literally no difference for me, it actually makes matchups easier since they might drop something relevant for it.

Spoiler

But it makes a difference to me! This is not just in PvP mode. If they put this skill in Abyssal, then I am kind of fucked. Firesweep ASS!Takumi is a critical part of my flier team to take down shit that my Blade NS!F!Corrin cannot take down.

For PvP, I rely on Firesweep as my crutch. I remember Nowi being a huge pain in the ass to deal with when Weapon Refinement came out, forcing me to switch from Brave Bow to Firesweep Bow. With Null Firesweep, I am not sure what I can switch to.

Edited by XRay