Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I wasn't actually expecting anything, but it would've been nice if they'd bothered to say "happy holidays" or "merry Christmas" in the announcements!

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

So the Calendar says BHB Revival and the GC start on the same day (the 27th), but in game, the GC says it will start in 3 hours and the Quests for it have already shown up~ I guess it's just an small error~

The BHB and the GC start at different times. The BHB falls on tomorrow’s reset for everyone not in Pacific time.

2 minutes ago, Hilda said:

shouldnt we have gottan a Legendary Hero Banner trailer?

It's always either one or two days before (European Time at least), but they are never consistent. We'll get one tomorrow morning (again, European time) this go around.

Anyone else's friends list more like a rivals list? They should have never added the option to friend-request opponents.

The latest was a Galeforce Raven build that caught me off guard. Thank you for making me burn more crests to get another Arena run in, I did not spend $21,000 to fall into tier 19. My F2P alt sees tier 19.

Edited by Chrom-ulent

I'm at 120 orbs again. The same amount I was at when I had that horrible legendary session last month. I hope things are better this time. That new colorless hero could be amazing and pulling grey is already a losing battle I didn't have to deal with last time.

How broken would a once per turn Miracle Tyrfing be? I mean like if it were a thing where it would only work if the unit was at 7 HP or higher.

Edited by Ae†her

36 minutes ago, Ae†her said:

How broken would a once per turn Miracle Tyrfing be? I mean like if it were a thing where it would only work if the unit was at 7 HP or higher.

From a Player Phase player's perspective, it is not broken in my opinion. I can still brute force it down with Blade tomes and Firesweep-Poison Strike-Poison Strike.

I myself don't really have that many good fliers around for GC; all my fliers are unmerged to focus on building an arena core (which doesn't have any fliers, sadly).  My lead is currently Cordelia with LnD, Firesweep Lance+ and Heavy Blade.  Fliers are such fun to use in GC with Guidance and Flier Formation both active.  Maybe next time fliers are a bonus I'll have an Airzura to share with folks.

@Maaka Shoutout to your Florina as your lead!  She's really useful!

2 minutes ago, DarkAlf said:

Glad you like her! Was debating whether to set her or Myrrh as my lead, but Florina is much less common and Eir is running around now with her mystic boost, which does quite a bit of work against dragon match ups thanks to her crazy high res. 

21 minutes ago, DarkAlf said:

I myself don't really have that many good fliers around for GC; all my fliers are unmerged to focus on building an arena core (which doesn't have any fliers, sadly).  My lead is currently Cordelia with LnD, Firesweep Lance+ and Heavy Blade.  Fliers are such fun to use in GC with Guidance and Flier Formation both active.  Maybe next time fliers are a bonus I'll have an Airzura to share with folks.

If you need more fliers, I have a lead H!Nowi~ I'll send request just in case~

23 minutes ago, Maaka said:

Glad you like her! Was debating whether to set her or Myrrh as my lead, but Florina is much less common and Eir is running around now with her mystic boost, which does quite a bit of work against dragon match ups thanks to her crazy high res. 

oooh i should refresh! i should use your Florina. (I forgot to change mine to Aversa). Smite just works so awesome and everyone could always use that panic, right/)

(i've changed to S!Tana - @DarkAlf - you can use her too) :)
if y'all would like aversa lemme know. 

Edited by daisy jane

@Landmaster Thanks for the request!  I just accepted it.  I should have clarified a bit better - I don't have many good fliers to offer to other folks as my lead; they'd almost all be F2P staples except maybe H!Mia or Flying Olivia; my Cordelia I'm leading with now is my most built flier as it is.  I actually have a decent number of friends who have great fliers, e.g. +10 Catria, +10 Laegjarn, but your H!Nowi will be useful!  Thanks again!

@daisy jane Thanks for the S!Tana!

Edited by DarkAlf

2 minutes ago, DarkAlf said:

@Landmaster Thanks for the request!  I just accepted it.  I should have clarified a bit better - I don't have many good fliers to offer to other folks as my lead; they'd almost all be F2P staples except maybe H!Mia or Flying Olivia; my Cordelia I'm leading with now is my most built flier as it is.  I actually have a decent number of friends who have great fliers, e.g. +10 Catria, +10 Laegjarn, but your H!Nowi will be useful!  Thanks again!

Oooh, okay~ Your Cordelia looks pretty good, and I've been needing on  in my Brigades to replace someone who changed his lead Cordelia not to long ago so that's great XD

6 hours ago, Motendra said:

If anyone needs a flying tank, my +4 Michalis is always ready

I think it's your Michalis that I have. If it is, he is awesome and I adore him. I'm still constantly trying to steal him through the screen xD 

6 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Apparently there's some problems with GC?

Will we be getting the story next round? I'm so used to them not having any that i forgot it was a thing now.

I keep forgetting that they are a thing and doing my battles every eight hours. Sadness.