Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

I thought she is not human. She is a daughter of Hel, so she has ichor flowing through her veins.

Right, might have missed that ichor detail when getting back into Heroes.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Being the daughter of a god is normal?

If we go by the book using the Japanese name, the only "normal" people that qualify are those who are possessed by gods at some point, like Micaiah and Levn. If we relax the restrictions, I'd also add the in-world legendary heroes, like Anri, as well as other characters associated with the gods, like Lehran.

Oh yeah you can read Japanese.

So possessed Levn and Micaiah? Forsetii would certainly be interesting.

I would be more interested what they would do with a Yune/Ashera. Would they give her something similar to Sutr's skill since she actually had something like that in her game?

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

35 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Holy fuck, a friend's Eldigan ran into the castle wearing Kaden's ears, and for a moment I thought Kaden was on a horse.

Kaden is sort of a horse too. I want to see Kaden/Eldigan with fox ears riding fox Selkie or Kaden.

43 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I went Titania -> Ike -> Titania. Yay me because I didn't care to be on Soren's team at all. :)

I went Titania-Titania-Ike.  Ike's team started out slow, but we're at 17 zones controlled this round.  I've got 3 Crests left that I'll try to use in the next round.

It's a shame that Nailah wasn't a cavalry unit like the foxes and bunnies apparently are.  I could have made a Cav Beast team.

3 times Titania, the game starts to know too much about my preferences.

Overall I got quite well through with my teams. Always nice to get more feathers. Next week I will use 20-40k so its appreciated. And I have enough for the next refine to quick merge heroes if they should get a refine and its one of those I saved up. 

I got a chance to be on all three teams (Soren -> Titania -> Ike). Also, this:

Spoiler

V2eCjEj.png

No lances left, so that's a big ol' RIP on two accounts (tier and rank). I still have some built-up stamina to use later of course, but I still found this funny in a sad way.

Titania -> Soren -> Titania

Was a bit annoyed I never got to be on Ike's team, but I couldn't be bothered to give a fuck about the mode aside from hitting tier 25 and grabbing all the rewards.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Finally got rid of the Def bane without having to wait for an ideal nature. @Anacybele

hmYMsgH.png

Nice job! I still prefer the enemy phase/Def build a bit more over a player phase one for Freddy Bear, but this works. :) When/if he gets a refine though, one of us will probably have to overhaul him due to the very differing sets if we both desire to use the new weapon.

11 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

To be fair, Alfonse sounds like the joke name to me. Alfonso is fine, better than Alphonso, but Alphonse is the more suitable variant ending in "e" for royalty. The "f" looks crude. Admittedly, this is very likely because the first Al-onse I encountered in gaming was Arc Rise Fantasia's Prince Alphonse Zona Meridia.

There are real Alfonses in the world, so it isn't an illegitimate spelling.

If you want butchering, there is the phonetic butchering done to the name of Garon, because no one pronounces it the French way. It's obvious to me because I follow hockey and plenty of Quebecois and northern Ontarians are francophones.

Just got to tier 25 in GC. This mode is so time draining. Thank goodness I have BH!Roy for Galeforce or else it would have taken longer. Enemy refreshers are annoying as always as are healers since most opt for the Dazzling Staff so they can't be countered. 

I'm bored and I'm tempted to pull on a banner but I need to keep my boredom in check for the legendary banner. It's been forever since I've pulled on one.

Edited by Flying Shogi

9 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

First top 3 EVER in GC (I almost always finish in the top ten but never top 3 :) 
and maxed out again which was the main point. 

love this mode!

That's really impressive, the final round has some crazy high scores to go up against. I barely held 3rd this time around despite having a final score of 288,000

1 minute ago, Johann said:

That's really impressive, the final round has some crazy high scores to go up against. I barely held 3rd this time around despite having a final score of 288,000

it was really nuts. (I barely held on w/600 points to spare). but i was like rank 47 when i came home from work, so it was basically, let's go, and boom. (I had some really horrible infernal clears too so i have no idea how this happened) but i'l take my 6000 feathers, and run w/it. 

1 minute ago, daisy jane said:

it was really nuts. (I barely held on w/600 points to spare). but i was like rank 47 when i came home from work, so it was basically, let's go, and boom. (I had some really horrible infernal clears too so i have no idea how this happened) but i'l take my 6000 feathers, and run w/it. 

Haha I always have the same internal conversation every GC

"Things are looking pretty bad for the team... This is it, everything depends on this... I mean, ok, I guess it's just 100 feathers but still"

Went Ike-Ike-Titania. Both Ike teams lost kind of bad while Titania was about equal with Ike team in last round. I think I was pretty high in ranking in the second one, though I forget exact rank (I usually grind the mode on horse day so I have to do as little as possible on others).

That new Forging Bonds has probably been discussed to death already, but I kind of enjoyed them making a bit of fun of the Fates babyrealms. Won't fix the mistake already made but at least the writers seem to acknowledge it wasn't the brightest moment in FE writing. Other than that, I'm enjoying Kaden and Keaton's character quirks more than I remember liking them back when I played Fates.

Forgot to use up nine(!) Conquest Lances because I couldn't stay up past 10 PM and still have enough time to sleep until 6 AM. Eastern Standard Time is the worst. This game sure gets in the way of my life - or is it the other way around?