• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 hours ago, Mau said:

Yeah you made the mistake of doing it all at once lol. Though the CCs are going to take forever at this point, especially with the high stamina cost.

Haha yeah, I cleared them all when they came out.

2 hours ago, Mau said:

5* exclusive units I can see dropping and that I'd like to +10 are: Jaffar, Sanaki, Alm (?), Mia, Delthea, Julia, and Innes. Mostly basing that on how long they've been in the game and how useful their skills are atm. Kinda don't see Alm dropping simply because he's a popular lord (I think?), but gods do I hope he demotes haha.

Alm and Mia would be cool, even if I already have two merged sword units in M!Marth and Caeda. Don't think those demotes would help me much. 

2 hours ago, Mau said:

Demotions would also give me something more to do when it comes to building my units, as I could see Katarina demote for Swift Sparrow for one, and maybe Takumi for Close Counter too (though that skill might still be seen as too good to demote).

Can't see them getting demoted honestly, would be nice though. 

17 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

After the reset, quickly tapping on the unit that visits your castle can net you a non 5 feather reward.

Oh, didn't know about that. Did you have to try a lot of times? 

Edited by mampfoid

16 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

8 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

that's...a very interesting cheat.

As far as I can tell, it's likely due to the fact that the game recalculates how many friends you have on your friends list after the reset, and if you tap on the friend character too early, it won't have finished calculating.

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

As far as I can tell, it's likely due to the fact that the game recalculates how many friends you have on your friends list after the reset, and if you tap on the friend character too early, it won't have finished calculating.

huh...is it immediately at reset or anytime after reset before you claim the feathers?

17 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

huh...is it immediately at reset or anytime after reset before you claim the feathers?

The few recent times I've had this happen to me were immediately after the reset. ("Recent" is a bit of a stretch, though.)

3 hours ago, mampfoid said:

I've been trying on and off for about a year so I suppose it did take me a lot of tries. While many people didn't want to accept the 2018 feathers for the DICE awards last year, those feathers actually put me back at a feather count that ends in a 5/0 but I collected the daily friend visit reward too quickly soon after so I've been trying to fix it since.

38 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

I thought it was immediately at reset too but I was able to get 4 feathers around 10 minutes after reset so I assume that as long as collecting the friend visit feather reward is the first thing you do when you login for the first time after reset that day, you have a chance. The window to do that is pretty small though since you have to beat the game to getting the friend visit feather reward before it records your login entry(adding a check to the golden checkboxes when we get orbs for daily login bonus). 

Edited by Flying Shogi

4 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

I've been trying on and off for about a year so I suppose it did take me a lot of tries. While many people didn't want to accept the 2018 feathers for the DICE awards last year, those feathers actually put me back at a feather count that ends in a 5/0 but I collected the daily friend visit reward too quickly soon after so I've been trying to fix it since.

I thought it was immediately at reset too but I was able to get 4 feathers around 10 minutes after reset so I assume that as long as collecting the friend visit feather reward is the first thing you do when you login for the first time after reset that day, you have a chance. The window to do that is pretty small though since you have to beat the game to getting the friend visit feather reward before it records your login entry(adding a check to the golden checkboxes when we get orbs for daily login bonus). 

Is it more effective if you are already running the game when the reset happens, or better to start it from zero?

9 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

I finally did it. My feather count ends in a 5/0 again.

8 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

After the reset, quickly tapping on the unit that visits your castle can net you a non 5 feather reward.

7 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I was not aware of this.  Though I'm almost never awake and playing shortly after the reset, since it's in the middle of the night here.

I'm conflicted.  It would be nice to get a decent rank in the GC this round, but it put me on Sanaki's team.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No special hero silhouettes. :( I thought we'd get them tonight since the banner is on the 19th, four days from now. Tomorrow for sure then!

If it is an Tuesday, that will be the first in quite a while.  Banners have always been on a Wednesday or Friday for what seems like forever now.

I kind of wish they would release them on weekends, to let me ease into the new chapters, rather than feeling pressed to do the new chapters and such before work in the morning or wait all day for them.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

If it is an Tuesday, that will be the first in quite a while.  Banners have always been on a Wednesday or Friday for what seems like forever now.

I kind of wish they would release them on weekends, to let me ease into the new chapters, rather than feeling pressed to do the new chapters and such before work in the morning or wait all day for them.

That might be due to the Daylight Savings business. For the last several months, it's been Tuesday or Thursday for one timezone and Wednesday and Friday for the rest of the world. Now it's Tuesday or Thursday for all, I reckon, since we recently turned the clocks an hour forward.

16 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm conflicted.  It would be nice to get a decent rank in the GC this round, but it put me on Sanaki's team.

I thought as much that that'd happen to you. Hopefully it won't be triple Sanaki.

My first round was Miccy. 

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

That might be due to the Daylight Savings business. For the last several months, it's been Tuesday or Thursday for one timezone and Wednesday and Friday for the rest of the world. Now it's Tuesday or Thursday for all, I reckon, since we recently turned the clocks an hour forward.

It was 11:00 PM for the west coast USA, but this would still mean moving it up a day.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I thought as much that that'd happen to you. Hopefully it won't be triple Sanaki.

My first round was Miccy. 

Hopefully I'm on MIcaiah's team next round.  Is it armor bonus next round?  Cavalry's my favorite, which I think is the last round this time.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It was 11:00 PM for the west coast USA, but this would still mean moving it up a day.

Moving it up a day for them, yeah.

Edited by Anacybele

22 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm also on Sanaki's team. I haven't used a single conquest lance, how about you? 

1 minute ago, Icelerate said:

I'm also on Sanaki's team. I haven't used a single conquest lance, how about you? 

Not yet, I'm currently sitting at Rank 32 just from the regular stamina.  I might use one or two just to secure a decent rank for the extra feathers, but I won't go all out this round.

Are you less than fond of Sanaki?

2 hours ago, Jave said:

Is it more effective if you are already running the game when the reset happens, or better to start it from zero?

From my experiences, it feels more smooth when I already have the game running. Sometimes it feels like the game loads the visiting unit slower than expected but I never really paid attention to whether it's caused by a fresh login or not.  

I was in Micaiah's group. Got up to Tier 12 on normal stamina - no clue what ranking. I'm saving all my lances for the cav round, since all I care about is getting to Tier 25 and getting all the orbs.