Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

I would like it if instead of an FH Banner we got an "Evil alternative" banner. Give us an Alter Tiki/Ike/Eliwood etc.

Saw a pic like that once. 

Spoiler

Some really good stuff. 

I've wanted casual clothes for a while, with the excuse that they were a gift from Kiran or something. That might be silly and it'd have no real weapon theme, but all the "modern FE character art" has made me kind of want to see it in Heroes. I mean, it sure would be better than yet another bloody bunny banner.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, Thane said:

I've wanted casual clothes for a while, with the excuse that they were a gift from Kiran or something. That might be silly and it'd have no real weapon theme, but all the "modern FE character art" has made me kind of want to see it in Heroes. I mean, it sure would be better than yet another bloody bunny banner.

Chef Peri with either a meat cleaver or a giant rolling pin (or a pot of boiling oil) still needs to happen.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Chef Peri with either a meat cleaver or a giant rolling pin (or a pot of boiling oil) still needs to happen.

My wallet would catch fire if they did this.

At the very least they need to give us a chef hat accessory to put on her one day.

Got a chance to do the new grounds...Kinshikumi broke that last map horribly, especially with L!Azura's support. He sniped off everyone and Laslow acted as the impenetrable wall. Only a small hiccup with the second map as I used landlocked units over my fliers, but Silas' Reposition was very handy.

50 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

We need more green units in the standard pool, but that's because a good portion of the seasonals we've gotten have been green.

More Greens in the standard pool means more Canon Greens, or NH Alt Greens. Seeing how the latter would induce the production of much whine, let me take a look at Canon Greens, sans those who would be too ambiguous in Color:

1. Bord
  2. Cord
  3. Darros
  4. Dice
  5. Ymir
  6. FE12 Jake
  7. Lex
  8. Dew (assuming he got Wind/Sonic Daggers)
  9. Iuchar
  10. Iucharba
  11. Amid
  12. Dagdar
  13. Osian/Orsin
  14. Halvan
  15. Marty
  16. Brighton
  17. Dalsin
  18. Asbel
  19. Hicks
  20. Xavier (this or Bows for him)
  21. Ced
  22. Galzus (this or Swords for him)
  23. Wade
  24. Lot
  25. Sin (because, like Sue, he is Sacaean)
  26. Gonzalez of the Glitz Pit
  27. Geese
  28. Echidna
  29. Barret
  30. Douglas (as an enemy, his sole weapon is a Silver Axe)
  31. Dayan (because Sue's grandad)
  32. Murdock
  33. Punch A Rock Bartre
  34. Rath (because Sue's dad)
  35. Geitz
  36. Ross
  37. Garcia
  38. Duessel
  39. Dozla
  40. Caellach
  41. Boyd
  42. Kieran
  43. Jill
  44. Haar
  45. Largo
  46. Bastian
  47. A good old Chap- Brom
  48. Nolan
  49. Muarim? (He does have green fur, if that is indicative of color.)
  50. Canon Greil
  51. Vaike
  52. Ricken
  53. Basilio
  54. Rinkah
  55. Charlotte
  56. Hayato
  57. Purrcy
  58. Scarlet

I prolly missed someone here. But 58 is pretty comprehensive even then. And on this entire list, I count only 5 females, the rest of the list being fairly heavy in burly males. Demographics problems for Green much?

4 hours ago, Hekselka said:

Yeah but Hardin was the only one in that banner. You do have a fair point about Rinea.

I really wouldn't want to see Mareeta in FH Banner because she's the only character I can see that could carry another Thracia banner. Without her, I don't think we'd ever see another Thracia banner.

Yes we got Robin and Celica on it too, I remember being pretty livid about it.  You are right about Mareeta, she is needed (sadly) to carry another Thracia banner.  If they did some crazy stuff with Othin and Pugi maybe that could do it but it would have to be something super special.  Still hoping that 776 was a sign/leak that we will have Thracia next.  

39 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

More Greens in the standard pool means more Canon Greens, or NH Alt Greens. Seeing how the latter would induce the production of much whine, let me take a look at Canon Greens, sans those who would be too ambiguous in Color:

1. Bord
  2. Cord
  3. Darros
  4. Dice
  5. Ymir
  6. FE12 Jake
  7. Lex
  9. Iuchar
  10. Iucharba
  11. Amid
  12. Dagdar
  13. Osian/Orsin
  14. Halvan
  15. Marty
  16. Brighton
  17. Dalsin
  18. Asbel
  19. Hicks
  21. Ced
  23. Wade
  24. Lot
  27. Geese
  28. Echidna
  29. Barret
  32. Murdock
  33. Punch A Rock Bartre
  35. Geitz
  36. Ross
  37. Garcia
  38. Duessel
  39. Dozla
  40. Caellach
  41. Boyd
  42. Kieran
  43. Jill
  44. Haar
  45. Largo
  46. Bastian
  48. Nolan
  50. Canon Greil
  51. Vaike
  52. Ricken
  53. Basilio
  54. Rinkah
  55. Charlotte
  56. Hayato
  57. Purrcy
  58. Scarlet

I prolly missed someone here. But 58 is pretty comprehensive even then. And on this entire list, I count only 5 females, the rest of the list being fairly heavy in burly males. Demographics problems for Green much?

I for one, would welcome some burly men to the summoning pool.

35 minutes ago, Motendra said:

If we're placing our wants for a hypothetical FH3, nothing would please me more than Risen King Chrom

Make it happen IS

I would be forced to break my protest if they did that. Then try to summon F!Grima so I can support them as the Dark Overlords of Ylisse. I would also do my best to +10 him if possible. 

@Interdimensional Observer if they have us Bastian, Haar, Nolan and Kieran on a single banner I would be thrilled. It'd also cover their RD banner needs. Others I'd like to see are Scarlet, Echidna, Boyd, Rath, and Ross.

Edited by silverserpent

17 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Any cavalier boosting effect would also be a nice touch when fielding Stahl/Sully with the original Bull/Panther duo, since they reference Cain/Abel in their supports. It could be like Cain instructing the later generations.

Stahl/Sully refines when?

In GC in particular, I run him alongside Gunnthra, Legendary Ephraim, Ursula, Brave Lyn, Hrid, and @Rezzy's Titania for my opening line-up, so that kind of boost would be really handy.

Incidentally, Stahl and Luke are the only two sword cavs at this point without unique weapons. Meanwhile I think most people forget Sully exists.

4 minutes ago, Johann said:

In GC in particular, I run him alongside Gunnthra, Legendary Ephraim, Ursula, Brave Lyn, Hrid, and @Rezzy's Titania for my opening line-up, so that kind of boost would be really handy.

Incidentally, Stahl and Luke are the only two sword cavs at this point without unique weapons. Meanwhile I think most people forget Sully exists.

Glad to see she's been useful.

Sully suffers from being a in very common weapon/movement type and being a badly powercrept one at that.  Too bad they couldn't have given her an axe.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Glad to see she's been useful.

Wind season all month long, so she's gonna be on fire. Only shame is that I can't hit Update Friends to get her Dragonflowers since a number of important units from other players have switched around or replaced completely. If I can get another person with WoM Reinhardt and WoM Galeforce Raven, I'll be ok.

2 minutes ago, Johann said:

Wind season all month long, so she's gonna be on fire. Only shame is that I can't hit Update Friends to get her Dragonflowers since a number of important units from other players have switched around or replaced completely. If I can get another person with WoM Reinhardt and WoM Galeforce Raven, I'll be ok.

I've got her at +3 Dragonflowers currently.  It would be higher, but I use Reinhardt in Aether Raids, and since the margin of error there is effectively zero, I felt he needed them more.

I wish it didn't take so long to acquire them.  I have every Cav unit that's been released, and I still haven't been able to fully flower two units yet.

7 minutes ago, Stroud said:

beast only banner again? No Jill?... boring D=

But we have Haar as Tempest reward unit.

Gallia banner looks really awesome, I love it! Caineghis borken. I'm going for either Caineghis or Randulf, but anyhow I'll just go orb efficient and get whatever the game wants to give me.

Well...we get Haar! For free even! I'll free pull green to see if I can get Ranulf/Reyson, but I'll otherwise pass. Which is sad, Caeneghis looks like he's be AMAZING. And I had my hopes up for FH3 and RKChrom. After Naesala gets his merges, though, it's Xander and then Haar will get his turn. Unless he proves more useful.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

1. Bord
  2. Cord
  3. Darros
  4. Dice
  5. Ymir
  6. FE12 Jake
  7. Lex
  9. Iuchar
  10. Iucharba
  11. Amid
  12. Dagdar
  13. Osian/Orsin
  14. Halvan
  15. Marty
  16. Brighton
  17. Dalsin
  18. Asbel
  19. Hicks
  21. Ced
  23. Wade
  24. Lot
  27. Geese
  28. Echidna
  29. Barret
  32. Murdock
  33. Punch A Rock Bartre
  35. Geitz
  36. Ross
  37. Garcia
  38. Duessel
  39. Dozla
  40. Caellach
  41. Boyd
  42. Kieran
  43. Jill
  44. Haar
  45. Largo
  46. Bastian
  48. Nolan
  50. Canon Greil
  51. Vaike
  52. Ricken
  53. Basilio
  54. Rinkah
  55. Charlotte
  56. Hayato
  57. Purrcy
  58. Scarlet

I could see Jill being Lance's either as that's why she uses in Path of Radiance primarily (and I fee like they might pair her in a banner with Haar who would definitely be axes).

Also Hans. No one likes him but he exists 

Also yeah, more burly men is always good.

Edit; seems we have haar

Edited by Jotari

Well, Haar's not gonna be on a banner so I guess Jill can be whatever she wants.

I would like her to be a lance, though, because the grand majority of our wyverns are axe users (with very few exceptions).

5 minutes ago, Johann said:

The only major issue I see is that the inevitable Forging Bonds won't include Haar's Eyepatch accessories

It's alright, they still have Basilio (provided he's even on the next Awakening banner) and Lorenz should Archanea ever get out of "no banner hell" in reserve.

7 hours ago, Hekselka said:

I would like it if instead of an FH Banner we got an "Evil alternative" banner. Give us an Alter Tiki/Ike/Eliwood etc.

Official artwork of Berserker Ike exists on Cipher, so that's not impossible.

Spoiler

2Y3uaTs.png