Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

On ‎09‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 4:38 AM, Rezzy said:

I wonder what they're going to do for Squad Assault once they run out of letters.

I figured they'd do what Excel does - AA, AB, AC xD 

It would be nice if they varied them, though -.-

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

17 minutes ago, Jotari said:

The download keeps failing at 87%. Is anyone else having this problem or have had it in the past? I've deleted every nonessential device on my phone in case it's a memory thing but it's still not working. Frustrating as I'm going to be travelling for the next two days and downloading it at convenient stores probably won't be possible.

This might come off as glib, but have you tried turning it off and on again? Heard it's fixed the download problem for a couple people.

10 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

This might come off as glib, but have you tried turning it off and on again? Heard it's fixed the download problem for a couple people.

That worked when I was trying to download it off the Google play store, but the specific stopping at 87% is happening when I try to load the game now and still persists after two resets.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I can confirm Thea was demoted. I just got a 4 star of her.

Same here.

Though... she brings with her fodder for a skill we already have at 4*... hopefully the next demote (not expecting any demotes this banner) doesn't bring with him or her a skill as meh as Steady Posture...

30 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Same here.

Though... she brings with her fodder for a skill we already have at 4*... hopefully the next demote (not expecting any demotes this banner) doesn't bring with him or her a skill as meh as Steady Posture...

Mordecai is an obvious demote and he has a new skill, albeit not a particularly significant one. (Which makes it a perfect fit for a demote.)

5 minutes ago, Othin said:

Mordecai is an obvious demote and he has a new skill, albeit not a particularly significant one. (Which makes it a perfect fit for a demote.)

Yeah... Beast EXP isn't that great. I really hope for his demotion, but after the Fates Beast banner I am not sure anymore.

And just as a bonus information, if the others units were chosen as the demoted unit, they would have at 4 stars:

• Caineghis: Distant Guard 3;
  • Lethe: Hone Beasts;
  • Ranulf: Ward Beasts.

And our next GHB unit, Haar, has Odd Def Wave 3 at 4 stars, which is not bad.

I noticed the New Banner is only 16 days, ending right around when Feh said Golden Week was going to start. Wonder if we're getting a Hero Fest or some Daily Banners~

With the Spring Banners ending soon and based on this Reddit post, I imagine some New Seasonals will be coming soon (since Brides are due for May, it'l probably be something random like Hostile Springs) or maybe some New Heroes that could be a bunch of alts like Adrift~

19 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I noticed the New Banner is only 16 days, ending right around when Feh said Golden Week was going to start. Wonder if we're getting a Hero Fest or some Daily Banners~

With the Spring Banners ending soon and based on this Reddit post, I imagine some New Seasonals will be coming soon (since Brides are due for May, it'l probably be something random like Hostile Springs) or maybe some New Heroes that could be a bunch of alts like Adrift~

We're probably getting New Heroes around the 20th and the next Legendary Hero on the 27th. That'd fit the usual schedule, and it'd explain the Blessed Gardens fine. I'm not sure what the supposed basis is for expecting specifically Special Heroes.

Fallen Heroes are certainly a possibility for the ~20th banner, though.

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

We're probably getting New Heroes around the 20th and the next Legendary Hero on the 27th. That'd fit the usual schedule, and it'd explain the Blessed Gardens fine. I'm not sure what the supposed basis is for expecting specifically Special Heroes.

Fallen Heroes are certainly a possibility for the ~20th banner, though.

I just guess because we don't usually have Special Heroes this month, so I could see IS releasing something like Hostile Springs. I don't expect them specifically, just either or~

4 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I just guess because we don't usually have Special Heroes this month, so I could see IS releasing something like Hostile Springs. I don't expect them specifically, just either or~

I don't think they'd add another seasonal quite that fast, after leaving the seasonal lineup the same for almost a full year previously. My guess is that they decided to give some time to see the reaction to HS before committing to any others, and I think that reaction scared them out of it.

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

I don't think they'd add another seasonal quite that fast, after leaving the seasonal lineup the same for almost a full year previously. My guess is that they decided to give some time to see the reaction to HS before committing to any others, and I think that reaction scared them out of it.

I wouldn't see why, any Fates Banners will still net them a good bit of cash~ They don't really lose anything by doing it~ But like I said, it's just a guess~ I'm leaning more towards New Heroes than Seasonals as it is~

30 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I wouldn't see why, any Fates Banners will still net them a good bit of cash~ They don't really lose anything by doing it~ But like I said, it's just a guess~ I'm leaning more towards New Heroes than Seasonals as it is~

They absolutely lost players and image from the stink over HS. And they can have Fates banners without them being seasonals. Or even with just being existing types of seasonal banners.

Edited by Othin

8 hours ago, Jotari said:

That worked when I was trying to download it off the Google play store, but the specific stopping at 87% is happening when I try to load the game now and still persists after two resets.

I had a similar problem a couple of updates ago, and the only thing that fixed it was uninstalling and reinstalling.

16 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

I wonder why do they bother programming units to unlock skills at 4* if they’re not going to demote them anyway

Probably because it can be done with no extra effort. Unit stats and skill sets are likely template-driven, meaning they're likely just dragging and dropping skills into rarity tracks rather than manually assigning rarities.

2 hours ago, Seafarer said:

I had a similar problem a couple of updates ago, and the only thing that fixed it was uninstalling and reinstalling.

I thought about that but had rampant paranoia about losing my save file even though I was certain I'd linked it to my Nintendo account. Did it just now and it worked.

10 hours ago, Othin said:

then i hope he brings Sumia with him because she's 5* locked for the exact same skill. 

1 hour ago, Othin said:

They absolutely lost players and image from the stink over HS. And they can have Fates banners without them being seasonals. Or even with just being existing types of seasonal banners.

They lose players all the time, I wouldn't solely attribute any loss to HS~

8 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

then i hope he brings Sumia with him because she's 5* locked for the exact same skill. 

What? I said new skill. Beast Exp.

Sumia got way more CYL votes than Mordecai, brought with her a fancy new weapon and the rare-outside-of-Joshua Close Def skill. As for Atk/Def Link, that was much more novel at the time than it is now. At the time, Sumia was the second unit with a Link skill, only preceded by Def/Res Link on Bride Sanaki. Mordecai is the third unit with Atk/Def Link alone.

21 minutes ago, Othin said:

What? I said new skill. Beast Exp.

Sumia got way more CYL votes than Mordecai, brought with her a fancy new weapon and the rare-outside-of-Joshua Close Def skill. As for Atk/Def Link, that was much more novel at the time than it is now. At the time, Sumia was the second unit with a Link skill, only preceded by Def/Res Link on Bride Sanaki. Mordecai is the third unit with Atk/Def Link alone.

sorry. i can't read. 
well if they drop it yay because i actually like link skills. so if it's on a unit i don't care about, winning. :)

>Special Heroes summoning event
>4/19 - 5/18

Uhh ... what the fuck? This had better be the bridal banner and not some new seasonal they pulled out of their ass.

3 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

>Special Heroes summoning event
>4/19 - 5/18

Uhh ... what the fuck? This had better be the bridal banner and not some new seasonal they pulled out of their ass.

I do not see anything wrong with having more Special Heroes Foci. There has always been a New Heroes Focus every month for quite a while now (last year November had 2 but December had 0, and I think some months before that occasionally have 2 New Heroes Foci as well but that is not the norm), so it is not like they are replacing New Heroes Foci with Special Heroes Foci.