Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

xZmTdWw.png

Once she's added to the Grail Pool, she's ready for merges~ I saved up 680K feathers for this~

Interesting build you made for her. I have been thinking about trying a double Brazen build as well. Nice touch giving her Winga of Mercy. I see what you were going for there.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

The good thing about Blessed Gardens being gone is that now I can removeĀ 4 teams just wasting space in my number of teams slots. It's been getting so clustered, good to have those cleaned up.

Also, I guess now I can start using AR Blessings since I know I won't need these units to cover all the bases in Blessed Gardens anymore and can line them up for AA~

Spent the past week cleaning up the Garden maps I hadn't done yet so only need to beat the newest one and the final two~

11 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Interesting build you made for her. I have been thinking about trying a double Brazen build as well. Nice touch giving her Winga of Mercy. I see what you were going for there.

Thanks, haha! I wanted to go for Escape Route but only one Cecilia left, so WOM will do for now~

I'm getting to like the idea of a "mixed Jugdral Gen 2" banner. Something like:

• Eyvel (sword infantry)
  • Altena (lance flier)
  • Osian (axe infantry)
  • Ced (green tome infantry)
  • Travant (lance flier, GHB)

It's only really half an FE5 banner, but it'd cover the biggest remaining omissions from it. Including the two who probably wouldn't even be classifiedĀ as FE5 characters, since Altena and Travant never appear on a battlefield in FE4 and are only listedĀ as FE4 characters on CYL. They do appear in dialogue, though, and they're important to Leif's story. Ced could also be classified as an FE4 character to make it an even split among the banner units. I'd be pretty satisfied with FE5's representation if they did this, and it seems more doable than a full FE5 banner.

3 hours ago, Landmaster said:

The good thing about Blessed Gardens being gone is that now I can removeĀ 4 teams just wasting space in my number of teams slots. It's been getting so clustered, good to have those cleaned up.

Also, I guess now I can start using AR Blessings since I know I won't need these units to cover all the bases in Blessed Gardens anymore and can line them up for AA~

Spent the past week cleaning up the Garden maps I hadn't done yet so only need to beat the newest one and the final two~

Thanks, haha! I wanted to go for Escape Route but only one Cecilia left, so WOM will do for now~

I suppose that's one good thing about the blessings going away, but it will also make the old blessings largely useless, since the "new" old blessings just give a whopping 3HP to their blessed units, since the pair up gimmick seems to be the new thing for them.

It would still be nice to see some new team slots nonetheless.

Last Blessed Garden was brutal. Probably the toughest that I remember.Ā 

First two maps I dealt with rather quickly with:
1) Inigo, M!Morgan, Saias &Ā Cecilia
2) Fallen Takumi, Leanne, Titania & Ishtar

Before I was stuck on the unrelentlessness of the 3rd map and juggled through a lot of my windĀ units.

Finally managed it using Dancer Shigure, Oscar with lancebreaker saphire lance to deal with both swords and lances, Katarina to deal with the green mages and A!Tiki with a lotĀ of newly invested skill inheritance to tank and wing of mercy around to block threats. My last two turns were essentially me escaping the assault with dance, repositioning skills and wom.

I'm getting lazy for basically all of the other content by going straight to guides so I kind of appreciate when the game forces me to find a solution. I will miss the Blessed Gardens/Grounds maps. I've worked hard to balance my army by elements so I'm kind of sad blessings are looking to be losing their use now beyond the SPP gains.Ā 

Ā 

I knocked out the last 3 Blessed Gardens, since i had let them lie fallow for a few weeks.Ā  Turn limits are a real pain, but at least that's one less thing I'll have to worry about in a few weeks.

12 hours ago, Vince777 said:

What did you do with all your blessings? Where did they go?

Left to rot in the armory or wherever the hell they're stored. I didn't start using blessings until I felt forced to with the introduction of the blessing quests. After that, it was might as well use some of them, so I could do the Blessed Gardens for rewards. Another thing is that I choose to give blessings based on a character's affinity if they have one or associated element like Merric would likely get a wind blessing had I built him. Otherwise, I go off of the birthday affinity thing from Blazing Blade. I could have made it easier on myself if I built Beruka or Camilla, but I managed to beat the 10th Grounds of Water, so whatever.

With Blessed Gardens not being updated anymore after the 26th, the legendary blessings are just going to exist for me.

Edited by Kaden

2 hours ago, Kaden said:

Left to rot in the armory or wherever the hell they're stored. I didn't start using blessings until I felt forced to with the introduction of the blessing quests. After that, it was might as well use some of them, so I could do the Blessed Gardens for rewards. Another thing is that I choose to give blessings based on a character's affinity if they have one or associated element like Merric would likely get a wind blessing had I built him. Otherwise, I go off of the birthday affinity thing from Blazing Blade. I could have made it easier on myself if I built Beruka or Camilla, but I managed to beat the 10th Grounds of Water, so whatever.

With Blessed Gardens not being updated anymore after the 26th, the legendary blessings are just going to exist for me.

Arent the blessings used for Arena Assault as well? you get bonus points for useing units according to current season. Which means you might want 12-16 blessed units of each Element still

9 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

I wish that the developers would make more cross-game banners (that are not Fallen Heroes) with some actual demotes on them. When I was trying to fall asleep earlier today I came up with a weird idea for a banner that wouldn't let me go to bed until I gave it some more thought. Like, one cross-game theme that would work would be something like "passionate rivalries" for characters who are not in the game who have someone they consider their rival already added into Heroes. (Innes would've worked really nicely here, but he's already in.)

The banner characters could've been Kieran (axe cavalier, rival to Oscar), Vaike (axe infantry, rival to Chrom), Elrean (blue infantry tome, rival to Merric, can't spell his name help), and Tethys (red dancer, rival to Marisa) with Kempf (blue tome cavalier, rival to Reinhardt) as the GHB or something. The banner could have Tethys has the spotlight character, since she would be a dancer and guaranteed to sell well. Maybe she could be a red tome dancer (to reference her brother) with a personal weapon with whatever premium skills the devs see necessary. Any of Kieran, Vaike, or Elrean could be built as the "demote" while the other two can become decently OP.

And I'm sure there are other cross-game themes that would work really well besides just freaking siblings, their first two banners.

I made a thread talking about how the story banners should all be canonically dead characters to fit the story at the moment. I still think it makes for a rather decent theme.

Since I updated the app to the 3.5 version I've had several timesĀ this problem: the little banners in the home page are replaced either by a black rectangle or the heads of some characters, and after a little while the game crashes and goes back to my mobile's home page. Has anyone ever had the same issue?

3 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Once we get those apology grails, I can get Naesala to +8 ? That's an extra two weeks of work knocked off.

You won't have to wait long! The Japanese Heroes Twitter just posted that we're getting the apology orbs and grails tomorrow. :D

So, in case you wonder why there's so much Fates pandering:

Spoiler

oh1axJ9.png?1

Not pictured: 3/3 M!Corrins, 4/4 Xanders, 3/3 Leos, 3/3 Sakuras, 2/3 HinokasĀ who I don't even like, mind you, 3/3 Kageros, 2/2 Nileses,Ā 2/2 Floras, 2/2 Shigures

It's because of jackasses like me. And no, I'm not sorry for being part of the problem.

Ā 

5 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Ā  Hide contents

oh1axJ9.png?1

Not pictured: 3/3 M!Corrins, 4/4 Xanders, 3/3 Leos, 3/3 Sakuras, 2/3 HinokasĀ who I don't even like, mind you, 3/3 Kageros, 2/2 Nileses,Ā 2/2 Floras, 2/2 Shigures

It's because of jackasses like me. And no, I'm not sorry for being part of the problem.

Ā 

This is like my goal lmao. Really awesome!Ā 

9 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Ā  Hide contents

oh1axJ9.png?1

Ā 

This is what happens when the FEH game director is the same as Fates Game Director...Favoritism...

10 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Ā  Hide contents

oh1axJ9.png?1

Ā 

Let me be part of the problem and give me that OG!Elise, thanx~

23 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Well, here's my interpretation for Brave!Camilla.

https://imgur.com/gallery/9pHR1sK

Not bad for my first attempt to draw her...or proportions of her stature....

Pretty neat art, nice!

2 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Well, here's my interpretation for Brave!Camilla.

https://imgur.com/gallery/9pHR1sK

Not bad for my first attempt to draw her...or proportions of her stature....

I would like it if she got something like that.Ā  My only real problem with Cammy is that her armor doesn't protect her heart from arrows.Ā  Your drawing is very nice:)

17 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I would like it if she got something like that.Ā  My only real problem with Cammy is that her armor doesn't protect her heart from arrows.Ā  Your drawing is very nice:)

Ā 

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Let me be part of the problem and give me that OG!Elise, thanx~

Pretty neat art, nice!

Thanks! I was basically modifying Garon's armor to suit her. The head scratcher was figuring out the breastplate. She's essentially a full-size larger due to plating.