Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, Michelaar said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20190518-003154_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.png

I've seen it all. Just... what?

I ran a similar build for a little while back in the day when Weapon Refinery was first introduced. I used Watersweep to try to counter Nowi. It did not work out too well, so I switched Reinhardt back to his standard build, and switched out Brave Bow for Firesweep Bow on BH!Lyn instead so she can shutdown Nowi and basically every Enemy Phase unit.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Since the Astra hero is likely coming up, I decided now was a great moment to go through the blessed gardens. All that is left is:

Water 10, Wind 10, Fire 8 and Fire 9. Of course Earth 10 and Fire 10 have to be released as well. So 10 orbs with maybe more from the upcoming maps. After that I can retire the elemental teams I have in my edit teams pages. That will make room for more useful teams. Since I have at least 16 blessing for every element left I wasn’t really looking for synergistic units and blessings, just counterpicks for most maps. After this I’ll prpbably merge some units as well, like my 3 B!Hectors, each has a different blessing since he’s just so useful and now I’m pretty sure there are no other reasons to keep him unmerged. 

14 hours ago, Michelaar said:

Exactly and this bothers me the most out of everything not gonna lie.

14 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, and I'd say the best part is that he isn't even +Spd. If you're seriously going to go through with a build like that, what's the point if you don't go all the way?

Believe it or not, its actually a legit build. Most unit you'd want to bother sweeping didn't have more than 34 speed. For example Julia is 26,

The reason you didn't go +SPD is because its still Reinhardt. Reinhardt operates best with +ATK and water sweep didn't really ruin his offense because he almost never double to begin with.

I think this is one of the more misunderstood aspect about Sweep skills. You DONT want to have too much speed for sweep B slot since that means you waste your doubling, only enough for what you want to bypass. If your opponent have higher speed than 34, chances are you could probably nuke it out of existence with Dire Thunder to begin with(at +0 area).

Its the same as why back then the "panic ploy number" is 40. Yes 40 Hp did not hit everyone. But 40 Hp hits the entire Horse Emblem crew, and Fly Camilla. Thats ALL you need Panic Ploy for and HP is a shit stats you don't want more of in some ways

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

First thoughts? Setsuna and Ares.

...I've been playing Fates lately, and the right one just gives a very Ares look...

...also someone should make a thread. I kinda want to, but don't know how to insert tweets and should not be trusted with these kind of things anyway.

Edited by Xenomata

I’m betting my money that’s either Nino or Amelia on the left given how short their stature is.

No clue who’s on the left though. 

Left looks like Fjorm going by the hair and earrings. It's short enough I thought of a loli at first, but the Fjorm IS short, and the details make me lean towards her. Right seems like it could be Seliph or possibly Lyon.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Right looks like Lyon to me, which would be neat, but I have no idea about the left.

This would explain why he has no time for being possessed. He's got better stuff to do.

Pent would be nice here. I'd like to see official pairings here. My hope for Zeke has diminished a bit, while his hair looks more combed this does not look like his. 

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

The left's headdress reminds me of Rinkah.

Rinkah would make me happy, but her arm looks too thin- Well if it is the same artist as for hotspring Camilla or Hinoka this might be possible...Either way I would burst in all my orbs there. If that is the case.

22 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Its the same as why back then the "panic ploy number" is 40. Yes 40 Hp did not hit everyone. But 40 Hp hits the entire Horse Emblem crew, and Fly Camilla. Thats ALL you need Panic Ploy for and HP is a shit stats you don't want more of in some ways

HP is a very important stat, it adds bulk to both ends of the spectrum as compared to DEF or RES and it lessens the effects of Moonbow Luna, Aether, Black Luna, and now Alms Weapon. Yes it does nothing for Bonfire, Iceberg or against AoE Specials etc. but and this is my take on, You can allways bolster DEF or RES with comrades and skills etc. You cant magicly rise HP ecxept with blessings.

So I've gotten around to sort of building a Galeforce team seeing as I pulled a +Atk, -Def Brave Roy during Golden Week.

zDnlsJL.pngBqALWmH.png

u02Nabi.png

I'd like Elincia to be the fourth member here if I need it rather than a dancer, but I'm giving my feather pile a rest since I just dumped 60,000 into Cherche and Cordelia, and I'll eventually need to dive into it again to upgrade another Cordelia combat manual to give Elincia Galeforce.

Yes, someday I want to get rid of Cordelia's Spd bane. I forgot that I upgraded a +Atk, -Spd one since she comes with Brave Lance. Unfortunately, I saw I'd turned all the Cordelias I pulled since into combat manuals. Hopefully it won't be too long before I pull another. And I do intend to refine the Killer Lance into Slaying Lance, of course. I just got tired of SP grinding and wanted a break at that point. xP I also ought to add Wings of Mercy to her kit as well because many Galeforce team clears spam that.

Roy being +Atk is so amazing though, because that helps his weapon's effect make it easier to trigger Galeforce. YEAH.

Any input is appreciated. My only problem here is that these guys can't use Flashing Blade (and even if she could, Cherche is a terrible choice for it) and I won't really have any Heavy Blade fodder since regular PoR Ike is rarer now due to the summoning changes and the Ike fangirl in me would rather merge him up than fodder him if I pulled more of him. :P

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Yes, someday I want to get rid of Cordelia's Spd bane. I forgot that I upgraded a +Atk, -Spd one since she comes with Brave Lance. Unfortunately, I saw I'd turned all the Cordelias I pulled since into combat manuals. Hopefully it won't be too long before I pull another. And I do intend to refine the Killer Lance into Slaying Lance, of course. I just got tired of SP grinding and wanted a break at that point. xP I also ought to add Wings of Mercy to her kit as well because many Galeforce team clears spam that.

You can promote Combat Manuals to 5* and you can use Combat Manuals as merge fodder, so you do not strictly need a non-Manual copy of Cordelia to fix her Flaw.

I assume your Cordelia is not finished yet, but I would get rid Triangle Adept and run Life and Death or at least Fury. Hit and Run and Wings of Mercy are nice for one-turn-clears, but I recommend giving her Desperation as that skill is used more often outside of one-turn clears such as in Aether Raids.

Roy being +Atk is so amazing though, because that helps his weapon's effect make it easier to trigger Galeforce. YEAH.

Similar to Cordelia, you probably want Life and Death or at least Fury to get his Atk up more.

Any input is appreciated. My only problem here is that these guys can't use Flashing Blade (and even if she could, Cherche is a terrible choice for it) and I won't really have any Heavy Blade fodder since regular PoR Ike is rarer now due to the summoning changes and the Ike fangirl in me would rather merge him up than fodder him if I pulled more of him. :P

I do not recommend running Heavy Blade on the A slot until Life and Death and Death Blow come out as Sacred Seals, so it would be difficult for Galeforce Cordelia and Galeforce Cherche to be on the same team since there is only one Heavy Blade Sacred Seal and it cannot be on multiple units at once. You also cannot reliably put Galeforce Elincia on the team either since if she can kill a foe in two hits instead of four hits, she is not going to be able to activate Galeforce, and if she runs Heavy Blade, then Cordelia and Cherche will have issues activating their Galeforce.

If you want a full Galeforce team right now, you have to rely more on units with Heavy Blade or Flashing Blade built into their Weapons, like Ayra, Caeda, Clair, and BH!Roy. You can also run Galeforce infantry units with Slaying Weapons since they can utilize Flashing Blade Sacred Seal.

Edited by XRay

12 minutes ago, XRay said:

You can promote Combat Manuals to 5* and you can use Combat Manuals as merge fodder, so you do not strictly need a non-Manual copy of Cordelia to fix her Flaw.

I assume your Cordelia is not finished yet, but I would get rid Triangle Adept and run Life and Death or at least Fury. Hit and Run and Wings of Mercy are nice for one-turn-clears, but I recommend giving her Desperation as that skill is used more often outside of one-turn clears such as in Aether Raids.

Yes, I'm aware. I suppose I should've also mentioned that I'd like to make Cordelia +Spd now, as she'd have fewer issues doubling people with that.

And no, she isn't since I mentioned her needing to upgrade to Slaying Lance and all.

Similar to Cordelia, you probably want Life and Death or at least Fury to get his Atk up more.

Yeah, that's probably better.

I do not recommend running Heavy Blade on the A slot until Life and Death and Death Blow come out as Sacred Seals, so it would be difficult for Galeforce Cordelia and Galeforce Cherche to be on the same team since there is only one Heavy Blade Sacred Seal and it cannot be on multiple units at once. You also cannot reliably put Galeforce Elincia on the team either since if she can kill a foe in two hits instead of four hits, she is not going to be able to activate Galeforce, and if she runs Heavy Blade, then Cordelia and Cherche will have issues activating their Galeforce.

If you want a full Galeforce team right now, you have to rely more on units with Heavy Blade or Flashing Blade built into their Weapons, like Caeda, Clair, and BH!Roy. You can also run Galeforce infantry units with Slaying Weapons since they can utilize Flashing Blade Sacred Seal.

I've seen Cherche, Elincia, and Cordelia on Galeforce teams a lot though. Not necessarily all three on the same team, but I've seen at least two of them run together. More often it's Cherche and Cordelia since they're easier to get than Elincia.

The only unit I have that comes with Flashing Blade in any way is Mia. I've got the Flashing Blade seal on male Morgan for right now, but I can always take it off him temporarily. I have 5 star Clair. But I've never built a Caeda at all. I do have +Atk and +Spd as options for her though, and I'm not sure which is better to go with.

Edited by Anacybele

@Anacybele That's a cool team you got there! As some input, Cordelia wants LnD right away, same for Roy. For C skill I'd rather opt for Goad Flier or a double tactics setup.

An option for a Flashing Blade unit is Clair and her Rhompaia refine, you may opt for a +Spd one and cross fingers for some Swift Sparrow fodder and give her either Iceberg/Galeforce for quick procs. She also helps a lot against Idouns or Myrhhs that stall on Arena/Ather Raids. Similarly, Caeda with Wing Sword refine can get rid of Robins, Surtrs and Hectors which are annoying. I'd say build both because they check different threats and add versatility to your team setup.

As a fourth member I'd run L!Hector with Fire Blessings to boost your unit's atk and decrease their Special cd by 4 and guarantee 1 turn Galeforce on Cherche, at least.

Now onto the blessed gardens penultimate set.

Map 1 - NY!Laevatein, Camus (goad), E!Chrom (hone), Frederick (hone)

Chrom repositions Fred and he moves to the bottom left corner to lure Oscar, the rest group below the thicket. Enemies approach and the mage moves to the left. Fred moves back away from the mage's range and Oscar dies on him, Camus tanks Elincia and the rest move down. Then the cavs move to the bottom right as Fred kills Elincia and tanks the axe peg and Nephenee. Then, Fred kills Neph with Laevatein, Chrom kills the peg and Camus one rounds the mage.

Map 2 - Sigurd, Sylvia, Reinhardt, LA!Hector

Rein one rounds BK, Sylvia dances and he Draws her back to the right, Sigurd repos Hector and enters Bruno's attack range. Hector kills Bruno, Rein deletes Elincia, Sylvia dances him and they escape with Sigurd repositioning the dancer. Next turn, Rein kills Oscar, Sylvia dances, he runs away, Sigurd repos Sylvia and Hector tanks Ike. Rein hits him and Sigurd finishes him off.

Map 3 - Cherche, Aversa, Camilla, S!Camilla

Honed Aversa one rounds the melon crusher dracoknight, Cherche draws her back and Camilla (goad) stays close. On EP, Aversa eats a death blow from enemy Camilla and counter Glimmer kills her. Next turn, Cherche one rounds Linde, we wait for the archer and then gang on him.

18 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

@Anacybele That's a cool team you got there! As some input, Cordelia wants LnD right away, same for Roy. For C skill I'd rather opt for Goad Flier or a double tactics setup.

An option for a Flashing Blade unit is Clair and her Rhompaia refine, you may opt for a +Spd one and cross fingers for some Swift Sparrow fodder and give her either Iceberg/Galeforce for quick procs. She also helps a lot against Idouns or Myrhhs that stall on Arena/Ather Raids. Similarly, Caeda with Wing Sword refine can get rid of Robins, Surtrs and Hectors which are annoying. I'd say build both because they check different threats and add versatility to your team setup.

As a fourth member I'd run L!Hector with Fire Blessings to boost your unit's atk and decrease their Special cd by 4 and guarantee 1 turn Galeforce on Cherche, at least.

Now onto the blessed gardens penultimate set.

Map 1 - NY!Laevatein, Camus (goad), E!Chrom (hone), Frederick (hone)

Chrom repositions Fred and he moves to the bottom left corner to lure Oscar, the rest group below the thicket. Enemies approach and the mage moves to the left. Fred moves back away from the mage's range and Oscar dies on him, Camus tanks Elincia and the rest move down. Then the cavs move to the bottom right as Fred kills Elincia and tanks the axe peg and Nephenee. Then, Fred kills Neph with Laevatein, Chrom kills the peg and Camus one rounds the mage.

Map 2 - Sigurd, Sylvia, Reinhardt, LA!Hector

Rein one rounds BK, Sylvia dances and he Draws her back to the right, Sigurd repos Hector and enters Bruno's attack range. Hector kills Bruno, Rein deletes Elincia, Sylvia dances him and they escape with Sigurd repositioning the dancer. Next turn, Rein kills Oscar, Sylvia dances, he runs away, Sigurd repos Sylvia and Hector tanks Ike. Rein hits him and Sigurd finishes him off.

Map 3 - Cherche, Aversa, Camilla, S!Camilla

Honed Aversa one rounds the melon crusher dracoknight, Cherche draws her back and Camilla (goad) stays close. On EP, Aversa eats a death blow from enemy Camilla and counter Glimmer kills her. Next turn, Cherche one rounds Linde, we wait for the archer and then gang on him.

1. Only infantry and armors can use Flashing Blade. Clair and Caeda are fliers.

2. I don't have LA Hector or any Camillas or Aversa. I can't stand the latter two anyway, are there other options? Maybe Summer Tana for a red tome flier, Nino for green tome, and Gerome or Haar for another axe flier?

I actually never really thought about units like Frederick potentially using Galeforce. My Frederick partially relies on his Ignis damage tho... Should I really even think about THREE Galeforce teams though? That's a lot of feathers too given that you have to upgrade Cordelias to fodder if you don't have spare Brave Roys or whatever.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yes, I'm aware. I suppose I should've also mentioned that I'd like to make Cordelia +Spd now, as she'd have fewer issues doubling people with that.

And no, she isn't since I mentioned her needing to upgrade to Slaying Lance and all.

+Spd is nice too, although if you plan to make her +10 someday, +Atk might better if it is strictly for Abyssal content since foes there are generally not that fast.

16 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I've seen Cherche, Elincia, and Cordelia on Galeforce teams a lot though. Not necessarily all three on the same team, but I've seen at least two of them run together. More often it's Cherche and Cordelia since they're easier to get than Elincia.

They probably have a combination of MOO!Hector on the team and Quickened Pulse on one of the Galeforcers to knock Galeforce down by 2 charges.

51 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

The only unit I have that comes with Flashing Blade in any way is Mia.

I meant Flashing Blade and Heavy Blade built into the Weapon.

If you want Mia to Galeforce, you will want to upgrade her Flashing Blade 3 to Flashing Blade 4 and run Darting Blow Sacred Seal, and change her Weapon to Slaying Edge or something since her Resolute Blade's Wo/Harmonic effect does not really do anything for her.

57 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I have Clair. But I've never built a Caeda at all. I do have +Atk and +Spd as options for her though, and I'm not sure which is better to go with.

For Caeda and Clair, I recommend +Atk since the enemies they fight are generally much slower than they are, and they really need more Atk.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

1. Only infantry and armors can use Flashing Blade. Clair's a flier.

I think he meant Clair comes with Flashing Blade. It is on her Weapon like Caeda's.