Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

there is a lot of content that is hard and I still can't touch (blessed gardens, etc, for one - just need more resources etc)

I still can't beat some Blessed Garden maps but that's mainly because I'm too lazy to give out blessings to new units. 

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

I needed guides for some

There's no shame in using guides to clear content. That's what they're for. You can always go back and beat them yourself once your barracks have enough variety.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, Flying Shogi said:

I still can't beat some Blessed Garden maps but that's mainly because I'm too lazy to give out blessings to new units. 

There's no shame in using guides to clear content. That's what they're for. You can always go back and beat them yourself once your barracks have enough variety.

yeah with AR obviously the new thing - i want to try to make my teams good for that because that's where it's at. (even though BG has all the orbs and feathers. teehe)

also - that's my thing. I have no shame in guides. (and sometimes it's pure lazy). and because some of my units (ike, because i merged into him and the merge change now impacted him a lot) - i have to compensate, and that's how you learn too. what happens when things go kinda sour. that's what happened with the Legendary Tiki Map. 

3 hours ago, daisy jane said:

i have to compensate, and that's how you learn too. what happens when things go kinda sour.

That's part of the fun of figuring things out. But I like to keep my sanity so sometimes I have to put the game down and just come back to it. LH!Azura is a lifesaver. 

Some people don't want/care to try when most of the solution is already handed to them but still complain that the maps are too hard.  

Edited by Flying Shogi

Man I just can't help not liking AA. And I am pretty sure it is all a UI issue for the most part. Can't sort by skill or weapon effectiveness(baring making your hearts manage it, but that can get messy due to equipping different skills at different times), can't switch out skills if you find out a key unit for some reason was left in 'training' mode, and can't switch seals(if they can prevent repeat use of units surely they can prevent repeat use of seals). Though the seal one isn't a huge issue for me. The first two aren't what grinds my gears and leads me to feeling irritated rather than enjoying the mode.

1 hour ago, Usana said:

Man I just can't help not liking AA. And I am pretty sure it is all a UI issue for the most part. Can't sort by skill or weapon effectiveness(baring making your hearts manage it, but that can get messy due to equipping different skills at different times)

I've been wanting them to somehow incorporate something like the Inherit Skill search menu into AA for what seems like forever now.  I spend way too much time between each battle just looking for units with certain skills, it drives me nuts.  Generally I know where my armor/dragon slayers are, but lord help me if I'm looking for something like Hone/Drive Spd on a unit of a certain blessing type (and messing up my sort settings is not a solution). 

I think something suitable is to improve the team selection to allow the player to build its unit by scratch, specially now that they're adding more and more AR skills.

For instance, I can choose Naga but select the skills I want my ARDefense!Naga to equip, AR-Offense for A skill, Chill Speed for B and so on. Same for other settings like Arena with Duel skills.

3 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

I've been wanting them to somehow incorporate something like the Inherit Skill search menu into AA for what seems like forever now.  I spend way too much time between each battle just looking for units with certain skills, it drives me nuts.  Generally I know where my armor/dragon slayers are, but lord help me if I'm looking for something like Hone/Drive Spd on a unit of a certain blessing type (and messing up my sort settings is not a solution). 

I think they should reduce the amount of AA battles. 7 is with AR and pair up etc just too long. They should reduce it to 4. I barely do AA because it takes too much time to do all 7 battles in a row.

4 hours ago, Usana said:

Man I just can't help not liking AA. And I am pretty sure it is all a UI issue for the most part. Can't sort by skill or weapon effectiveness(baring making your hearts manage it, but that can get messy due to equipping different skills at different times), can't switch out skills if you find out a key unit for some reason was left in 'training' mode, and can't switch seals(if they can prevent repeat use of units surely they can prevent repeat use of seals). Though the seal one isn't a huge issue for me. The first two aren't what grinds my gears and leads me to feeling irritated rather than enjoying the mode.

For players with lots of Legendary Blessed Player Phase units, we just sort by Blessings, or at least I do. I have at least 3 Firesweep nukes for each Blessing group and 3 or 4 Dancers/Singers per group, so I can use the same strategy for Teams 2 to 7.

The once per day uber boost you get in Heroic Ordeals doesn't shut off until you clear a level? Must have been added in a recent update. It's nice. Takes the pressure off of doing everything right the first time.

Strange that nobody is talking about the four units that will get the refine/prf treatment next:

• Elincia: I hope she will get something gimmicky or something offensive that helps her in her role as one of my first GF fliers. 
  • Kagero: If she will keep her effectiveness against infantry and gets an useful update, she might be the most interesting unit to get a refine. 
  • Oscar: Hopefully he'll get something different from what Seth, Titania or Stahl got. He is one of my Galeforce units and could use something that helps him offensively. Flashing Blade + Swift Sparrow would be cool (while unlikely). 
  • Saizo: I'd expect a further improvement of his smoke dagger. 

7 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Strange that nobody is talking about the four units that will get the refine/prf treatment next:

People have been talking about them, but in the Weapon Refinery discussion topic rather than this one.

Personally, I’m concerned that them only revealing the next refines and nothing else about the next update means said update is going to take longer than usual to drop. I’ve waited long enough for my Haar merges, dammit.

29 minutes ago, kirauza343 said:

Elincia’s been at the top of my refine wishlist for a while now, so I’m excited she’s getting a refine! Even if the added ability isn’t great a stat refine is always nice.

that's what i am excited about. 
Mine is + spd already so even if i don't like the eff - I can always give her either more speed, or atk. 
I am still sad she got thanos snapped. Random Elincia breaks were the best. 

hopefully when we get a Feh Channelthey are announcing new Daily GHBs and neutral stuff. 

8 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

The once per day uber boost you get in Heroic Ordeals doesn't shut off until you clear a level? Must have been added in a recent update. It's nice. Takes the pressure off of doing everything right the first time.

No, it's been that way from the start.

3 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

If the monthly update is only going to have the weapon refines, I'm expecting a Feh channel for the next major update next month. For better or worse.

Nah, that's this month. They always do a just weapon refinery newspost when we're about to get a Feh Channel with the real update news.

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

• Elincia: I hope she will get something gimmicky or something offensive that helps her in her role as one of my first GF fliers. 

I wouldn't be opposed to the refinement being Aerobatics. I wonder if they're going to get rid of the speed penalty on Amiti.

Edited by Flying Shogi

2 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

A FEH Channel wouldn't be surprising~ I'm still curious about that extra datamined Banner we're supposed to be getting before the next New Heroes Banner~

Wishing Well Banner
pick any 5* you want and guaranteed free 5* pull?

5 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Wishing Well Banner
pick any 5* you want and guaranteed free 5* pull?

Not in this economy~

If we get anything like that, I expect something for the 6-month Anniversary but that's not for a little while~

I'm starting to get real fucking sick of not being able to get seven wins in AA anymore. I can only get 5 or 6. The problem is that by that point, I've already used up all my counters to units like Reinhardt, Brave Lyn, and Surtr and at least one of them appears in every god damn map.