Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

So I did another thing. @Rezzy

CgFJlkQ.png

I finally got around to building up that +Spd Soren that I'd held onto for quite a while. Just needs his weapon refine, though sadly, dew is very hard to come by, so he's not high on the priority list here. But now I have all the Greil mercs and their alts at 5 star sans GD Soren. I should try getting him next time he's available.

4 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

Just got through all Gardens except fire. Feels so good to see those checkmarks. 

Speaking of those, I have a few left that I still can't beat no matter what I do...

I have 1 Fire left, and two left from the other three. I tried several times on all of them. -_-

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 hours ago, Usana said:

So today at work I kept thinking I was hearing someone talking to me. Finally I realized it was coming from my pocket, ie my phone. So I pop it out and see Pent and hear him talking about Louise. Apparently I somehow opened FEH, Navigated to Pent's status screen, and then continuously activated his talk. . . all while the phone was in my pocket. That or he just really wanted to talk about Louise and did it all himself. I prefer that option. Else wise I have to consider the fact that I could possibly butt delete important skill fodder somehow.

wow that would have been so scary. 
I like the Pent wanting to talk about Louise option too. 

in other news. these daily banners is going to really ruin my summer plans.
no dancers for me. I've got DC to hunt for. 

10 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

in other news. these daily banners is going to really ruin my summer plans.

Week 5 with the Ikes and Mist is gonna cut into my Summer Freddy budget for sure here too. xP Oh well...

Week 20 being in October means I will probably have to forgo fishing for an optimal IV for H!Nowi, but that won't be too much of a problem for me~ I still need an H!Jakob so many one will pop up~

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

So I did another thing. @Rezzy

CgFJlkQ.png

I finally got around to building up that +Spd Soren that I'd held onto for quite a while. Just needs his weapon refine, though sadly, dew is very hard to come by, so he's not high on the priority list here. But now I have all the Greil mercs and their alts at 5 star sans GD Soren. I should try getting him next time he's available.

Speaking of those, I have a few left that I still can't beat no matter what I do...

I have 1 Fire left, and two left from the other three. I tried several times on all of them. -_-

Yay Soren!  I've got mine +10'd with the Green Infantry BST skill for my Arena team core.  Too bad the babysitting meta means I don't actually use him that often, but his weapon is a great support skill.  If we ever get another Chill seal, he can be a great chiller.

And the gardens are done! Now I can rebless units for AR knowing I won’t likely need the Gardens blessings anymore. And if I do I have at least 20 of each. Those checkmarks feel so satisfying, since it opens up so many units for AR. =]

52 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yay Soren!  I've got mine +10'd with the Green Infantry BST skill for my Arena team core.  Too bad the babysitting meta means I don't actually use him that often, but his weapon is a great support skill.  If we ever get another Chill seal, he can be a great chiller.

Yeah, he probably would run a Chill skill well. I don't intend to +10 mine, but good job on yours!

I just remembered I also don't have Halloween Mia. So her and GD Soren are the Greil Merc alts I lack. Halloween Mia already showed up on a legendary banner though, so the only way I'd get her now is to wait for Halloween to roll back around. Whether or not I ever go for her will depend on my orb situation since I'm even less a fan of her than Soren. But I don't hate her as much as I used to anymore, so yeah. I just want 5 stars of all the Greil Mercs in some form because they're the best gang. :3

I come up a little late to the party, but I didn't even notice there was a FEH stream on thursday, lol. Anyways, impressions:

Concert hall - it's ok.

HM limit increases - cool! More feathers

Weekly banners: really nice to see oldies come back, I want to upgrade Saber and Sonya and they come in the same banner lol. Anyways, my free pulls might be for:

1. Linde

2. Celica

3. Julia (more merges)

4. Hector (DC fodder :))

5. B!Ike (Steady Breath fodder)

6. Julia

7. Takumi (CC fodder)

8. Genny (Wrathful Staff fodder)

9. Alm

10. Ayra (merges)

11. B!Lyn (Swift Sparrow fodder)

12. Lute (merges)

13. Tana (better IV)

14. Saber/Sonya (merges)

15. Deirdre or Ares (merges)

16. Karel

17. Elincia (merges)

18. Sanaki (merge)

19. B!Ike (fodder)

20. Meh, probably Leo for QR

My objective is to have a Sonya with Death Blow 4, Special Spiral and her refinement, but I need a Celica and an extra Lewyn. Or I'd probably just sacrifice the one I have as a last resort option

Rokkr siege look fun but what I want most are the rewards.

20 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

My objective is to have a Sonya with Death Blow 4, Special Spiral and her refinement, but I need a Celica and an extra Lewyn. Or I'd probably just sacrifice the one I have as a last resort option

Don't forget Keaton! Keaton has it to, if you have spares of him.

I wonder if we'll see a trailer drop tonight.  I wonder if Naga means it will be a Marthland banner.  It's been two years since the last and only banner from there, and FE1 hasn't had a banner at all.

2 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Don't forget Keaton! Keaton has it to, if you have spares of him.

Sadly nope, not yet :(. I didn't get anyone on that banner, I just got a Velouria on Naga's banner last week.

@Thane Hey man, Cynthia's finally in the game.

No Laurent means that I'll be giving it a pass, though, despite Brady being a character I'd like.

Edited by Sunwoo

A second gen Awakening banner without Severa or Inigo. Just... What? Seriously. I am utterly confused at this. They're popular and we got Owain forever ago. Why does IS refuse to give us the other two of this trio?

Sure, I admit I prefer them over Owain by a good bit, but even if I didn't, it still completely baffles me.

I wonder who the demote this time will be.  It looks like they all have nice skills, and I really hope this isn't another zero demotions banner.

Yarne: Atk/Spd Solo is pretty good

Kjelle: first canon armor unit we've gotten since Hardin, I think, has BF, so probably 5* locked

Brady: He's the one I think is most likely to demote, but I don't know how much they value the Push skills or Infantry rush

Nah: It would be great to finally get QR3 at a 4*, but I don't think they've ever demoted a dragon, and Bonus doubler and her C skill won't ever be 4*.

Thank goodness Cynthia is free, that means I don't have to waste orbs on the banner. It's sad that W!Cecilia will get pushed further down the line (Y!Azura comes first) but I've wanted Cynthia for a long time now, I just hope she has good Atk instead of having a Sumia-like spread.

I'm 99% sure Brady will demote considering he has nothing noteworthy. I almost thought Kjelle would go down but no way IS will demote Bold Fighter ever. Nah is BD fodder and Yarne looks fun with his Special Spiral-like thing.

Welp, they made Cynthia the GHB, which works out perfectly for me. She is literally the only one out of this bunch that I have any liking for.

Yarne is an infuriating character. Don't care for Brady and Kjelle. Nah I can wait for a Legendary banner appearance where I'll have a better shot.

Deep down I expected that Laurent was going to be the lowest priority of the kids to get into the game, being neither popular nor having a noteworthy class (like Yarne or Nah). But a part of me is disappointed that neither he nor Miriel have made it into the game yet.

But I guess I get to save orbs since I am waiting to roll on some other banners coming up (and still want Elincia and Leanne). One full circle, that's it. Even if I like Brady, I don't like him enough to roll on the banner for him without Laurent.

7 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Thank goodness Cynthia is free, that means I don't have to waste orbs on the banner. It's sad that W!Cecilia will get pushed further down the line (Y!Azura comes first) but I've wanted Cynthia for a long time now, I just hope she has good Atk instead of having a Sumia-like spread.

I'm 99% sure Brady will demote considering he has nothing noteworthy. I almost thought Kjelle would go down but no way IS will demote Bold Fighter ever. Nah is BD fodder and Yarne looks fun with his Special Spiral-like thing.

I wouldn't put it past them to think his B and C skill are too premium to be 4* available and pull another Fates Beasts banner where they don't demote anybody.  Also, we didn't get anybody demoted from the Fallen banner either, did we?

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Also, we didn't get anybody demoted from the Fallen banner either, did we?

Of course not. Two of them had Tier 4 passives, Corrin had Atk/Spd Solo, and Tiki speaks for herself.

10 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Deep down I expected that Laurent was going to be the lowest priority of the kids to get into the game, being neither popular nor having a noteworthy class (like Yarne or Nah). But a part of me is disappointed that neither he nor Miriel have made it into the game yet.

But I guess I get to save orbs since I am waiting to roll on some other banners coming up (and still want Elincia and Leanne). One full circle, that's it. Even if I like Brady, I don't like him enough to roll on the banner for him without Laurent.

Yeah it's pretty weird neither Vaike nor Miriel have yet been added. But hopefully, they'll be in.