• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

23 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Nice! And +Atk base, too! My only copy, sadly, is -Atk, but she still performs well. Were you able to get S!Lyn?

Not yet, unfortunately. Since I've been pity-broken three times already, I'm gonna save up a few orbs to do a full summoning circle or two and hopefully get here then.

18 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Not yet, unfortunately. Since I've been pity-broken three times already, I'm gonna save up a few orbs to do a full summoning circle or two and hopefully get here then.

Damn, I wish you luck for the full Lyn!Tactics!Emblem. Were they at least decent pity breaks?

13 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Damn, I wish you luck for the full Lyn!Tactics!Emblem. Were they at least decent pity breaks?

Yeah thankfully they were at least pretty decent pity-breakers! Nailah, Kliff, and Fallen Berkut. That Kliff was actually what gave me the last bit of Dragon Flowers I needed for my Legendary Lyn.

1 hour ago, silverserpent said:

In my mad dash through the paralogue CCs for orbs, I'm now sitting at 130. Hopefully I can get at least a couple copies of Dimitri when he arrives with that. Sweeper Celica really does trivialize those challenges. 

Would be cool to still have orbs from Chain Challenges to get...

34 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Would be cool to still have orbs from Chain Challenges to get...

it's called "in case of emergency". No funds to draw from and an impending character that I really want to +10? Definitely an emergency. I still have all the main story CCs to go through as well. And need to try my Flyer Assault on SAs 4-26

8 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

it's called "in case of emergency". No funds to draw from and an impending character that I really want to +10? Definitely an emergency. I still have all the main story CCs to go through as well. And need to try my Flyer Assault on SAs 4-26

I used my "emergency resources" a long time ago, But I don't remember the banner... I still have some feathers to get, but the CC orbs are gone. Most of the units i want to +10 are in the 3*-4* pool or are GHB/TT units. The only units that are 5* exclusive and I want to +10 are Laevatein and maybe Gunnthrá.

4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I used my "emergency resources" a long time ago, But I don't remember the banner... I still have some feathers to get, but the CC orbs are gone. Most of the units i want to +10 are in the 3*-4* pool or are GHB/TT units. The only units that are 5* exclusive and I want to +10 are Laevatein and maybe Gunnthrá.

Yeah, the wait on grails is excruciating. I wish you luck on Laevatein and Gunnthrá. I left CCs untouched just in the instance a banner came around that my wallet wouldn't be able to support. If I could, I'd give you my Laevateins, since I know she's not as frequently available as Gunnthrá. Gunnthrá at least gets rerun every three months or so.

57 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Yeah, the wait on grails is excruciating. I wish you luck on Laevatein and Gunnthrá. I left CCs untouched just in the instance a banner came around that my wallet wouldn't be able to support. If I could, I'd give you my Laevateins, since I know she's not as frequently available as Gunnthrá. Gunnthrá at least gets rerun every three months or so.

Thanks for the support. My Laevatein is +5 right now. I didn't plan to +10 her, but I got 5 Laevateins in Hríd's Banner, and another one in the New Years Banner, so I decide... why not, right?

I already spent some grails by doing a +10 Aversa and a +5 Winter Cecilia. I may +10 Xander as my next grails project.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Thanks for the support. My Laevatein is +5 right now. I didn't plan to +10 her, but I got 5 Laevateins in Hríd's Banner, and another one in the New Years Banner, so I decide... why not, right?

I already spent some grails by doing a +10 Aversa and a +5 Winter Cecilia. I may +10 Xander as my next grails project.

My Xander just reached+5 with the grails from today's AR daily. I've +10'd Naesala and am looking at saving grails for Picnic!Leo, Haar, M!Marth (since I'm starting from scratch), F!Robin, Linus and Louise. Oh goodness...laying it out like that makes me wanna cry. 

Spoiler

Other projects are:

Reyson: +8

Micaiah: +5

F!Berkut: +2

Laslow: +1, but enough copies to +10 if I had the feathers.

Klein: +0, feathers going to other merge projects of higher precedence.

M!Robin: +0, same as Klein. He and his counterpart have been instrumental in dealing with archers. Plus Spectrum Tactics can't be ignored.

Silas: +0, looking for more copies.  He's suspiciously infrequent considering all the blue units I've pulled.

Shigure: +1, most frequent blue I've pulled, sacrificed more than a few for Ward Fliers.

M!Corrin/F!Corrin: May as well complete the avatar groups. And M!Corrin is surprisingly bulky. 

Chrom: Aether fodder's taken precedence in my use for him, but I do want to +10 him.

Soren: His refine is fun, nuff said. And for another high merge green. I'm just waiting on an ideal nature.

...all this on top of my want for a +10 Dimitri on arrival. Too many blue projects...and a need for feathers. The CC feathers would only fuel enough for half of a project.

On 7/16/2019 at 6:41 AM, Zeo said:

Too tired for a mass tag, but I had to show this before I slept. It's been 2 years but I finally did it...

fA6QQmr.png

In the corner of my mind this feels a bit hollow and... almost bogus for me to finally pull a 2nd S!Frederick just 2 days after giving Matt Special Spiral. But in my soul I feel peace and contentment. This was the B skill I always wanted for him, since the beginning. Before the refinery was even a thing, the moment I saw S!Frederick I knew I wanted his B skill for Matthew. I prayed I'd get him and when I did I prayed he was a crappy nature. I told myself if he was I'd fodder him off right away just for his skill only to be cursed by an optimal +SPD/-HP nature.

I knew I'd never get him with that nature again so I was forced to wait either for a re-run of his banner, a legendary banner or for someone else to come with the skill. I was never able to pull him on any of his re-runs or legendaries that featured him and no one else ever, ever came with the skill. I moved on, but I always tried when he came around, just a bit with no luck. Then I quit. 6 months later his banner drops. I have 20 orbs, go in the summon, one gray, Nanna. Next summon, one gray, more fodder. One more try, a single gray and there he was.

I don't even know how much I'll use the skill at this point. I'm happy with Matthew's set now, SS may even be a better fit. But I feel like a chapter of my FEH life has finally been closed with this pull. There have been units I've wanted but this stood as one of the top things I've always wanted for most of my time playing. I can finally rest. Goal Achieved.

Now finally, the only huge goal I never achieved in this game is that I, never, pulled, Legendary, LYN.

If we could make that happen, I would be 100% satisfied with my pulls in this game. Missing units or no. That is the one unit at this point that I want more than any other.

Wooooo congrats on finally getting your coveted Dual Seal Skill~ They're pretty underused but if it weren't for your use of them on Matt, I probably wouldn't have thought to use it to beat Abyssal Azura

Good luck getting Lyn this month!

22 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Yeah thankfully they were at least pretty decent pity-breakers! Nailah, Kliff, and Fallen Berkut. That Kliff was actually what gave me the last bit of Dragon Flowers I needed for my Legendary Lyn.

So we both got stalked by F!Berkut trying for Lyn? Where is my Nailah and Kliff!

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

So we both got stalked by F!Berkut trying for Lyn? Where is my Nailah and Kliff!

Meanwhile, I got another Ophelia (now +3 but still not +Atk) instead of Lyn. Am I cool too?

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Meanwhile, I got another Ophelia (now +3 but still not +Atk) instead of Lyn. Am I cool too?

Well, I already have Ophelia so you're slightly less cool~

+3 though, that's pretty impressive~ How many were pitybreaks?

So I'm just sitting around plowing through all the GHBs in the rotation effortlessly with Matt (including the Abyssal ones) while impatiently waiting for the LHB at the end of the month. I'm desperately is craving a real challenge. I'm not even touching Heroes until the end of the day but when I do touch it I'm literally counting the days.

Only one that gave me a minor challenge was Ursula and that was a simple seal swap to give Inigo enough speed to survive the opening attack from the Poison Dagger ninja. None of them are even worth recording. My Matthew hungers.

Edited by Zeo

6 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Well, I already have Ophelia so you're slightly less cool~

+3 though, that's pretty impressive~ How many were pitybreaks?

Aw, dammit.

This one is the only off-focus one so far. The rest were gotten from banners Ophelia was actually on (Nohrian Dusk, the Eir Hero Fest, Yune’s banner).

Not seeing much talk about Røkkr Sieges here, is the mode not that popular? I was surprised they made no changes from last time, but I suppose they haven't had the time yet. 

The Whitewings are doing absolutely amazing for me in that mode, I'm really glad I gave Palla Death Blow 4 and Galeforce from Brave Celica now. Last round Est was able to get the max score consistently on Arden, and this round Palla does even better against Sonya.

10 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Add me to the list, I got Berkut going for Lyn yesterday, with some real unfortunate IVs in +HP -Res to boot. 

Edited by BoaFerox
Of course I get ninja'd with a post about Røkkr Sieges when I mention people not talking about it:P

So, I'd uninstalled the game yesterday thinking I ought to quit, but... And while I've still not played again since, I did reinstall. I'm probably coming back later today. I'm finding that not only am I a bit bored sometimes because I still feel like I want to play, but I'm also momentarily forgetting sometimes that I even uninstalled/quit! xP So...quitting is probably not the best idea. lol Just taking good breaks sometimes is better.

Plus, Claude with a bow on a horse! 😛

5 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

Add me to the list, I got Berkut going for Lyn yesterday, with some real unfortunate IVs in +HP -Res to boot. 

[+HP, -Res] is not too bad. +HP increases his physical bulk and somewhat offsets his lower magical bulk. Once you merge him, assuming he is only engaging one enemy at a time before being healed back up, +HP is his best defensive Asset since it increases both his bulk. Since he cannot be doubled normally, +Def/Res has less value compared to +HP. If he is tanking multiple foes, +Def/Res is still the best defensive option though.

+Atk is the best Asset in my opinion since he is an Omnibreaker cavalry against ranged foes with Quick Riposte, so he does not actually need that much bulk. If you need him to tank melee units too, then +Def/Res is better in my opinion.

Edited by XRay

Not seeing much talk about Røkkr Sieges here, is the mode not that popular? I was surprised they made no changes from last time, but I suppose they haven't had the time yet. 

The Whitewings are doing absolutely amazing for me in that mode, I'm really glad I gave Palla Death Blow 4 and Galeforce from Brave Celica now. Last round Est was able to get the max score consistently on Arden, and this round Palla does even better against Sonya.

Rokkr sieges is abysmal imo. Granted I don't have the units to score high(although I somehow managed rank2 the first round, lol), but it really pains me how complacent IS is in regard to game modes.

This could have actually been a fun game mode if done right.

First of, the rewards are as mediocre as it gets. Reaching 200k is done fast, even by me. After that it's just a couple of feathers difference. Why should I care?

The mode itself, idk, I don't get it. You attack the rokkr at 300k initial hp and suddenly it drops to almost zero. Yeah, the other players had lend a hand but its stupid imo. 

What could have made this mode great is a guild system. With guild rankings and some serious rewards. This would make me actually care. Being thrown together with anonymous people is just cheap imo. Why cant we all form a guild and slay the rokkrs together. 

Edited by Nimrod

9 hours ago, Zeo said:

So I'm just sitting around plowing through all the GHBs in the rotation effortlessly with Matt (including the Abyssal ones) while impatiently waiting for the LHB at the end of the month. I'm desperately is craving a real challenge. I'm not even touching Heroes until the end of the day but when I do touch it I'm literally counting the days.

Only one that gave me a minor challenge was Ursula and that was a simple seal swap to give Inigo enough speed to survive the opening attack from the Poison Dagger ninja. None of them are even worth recording. My Matthew hungers.

We wait his incoming rampage.

5 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Aw, dammit.

This one is the only off-focus one so far. The rest were gotten from banners Ophelia was actually on (Nohrian Dusk, the Eir Hero Fest, Yune’s banner).

Nice~ If you were a true degenerate, you would have left her unmerged and had 4 Ophelias on your Def Team with 2 Dumas/Yunes~

There's a Rokkr Sieges Thread so people will probably talk more about it there~

+HP, -Res is essentially Neutral unless he has a superbane in one of those stats since the extra HP will offset the lower Res. Mine was probably pretty decent (+Def, -HP) but I fed him to my M!Kana since I didn't see myself taking advantage of his niche too much even if his art is pretty amazing~

I've found it a bit repetitive. I wish they did something to differentiate the three rounds.