• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Welp. If Iget any cash tomorrow, I'll try for Dimitri. He's the last hero I'll ever buy orbs for again.

You could wait for a legendary banner featuring him or a 3 person banner with him that has better odds 

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well, seeing as I now somehow have a second Velouria (>_>), I can think about maybe keeping ONE of them.

True, especially cause she doesn't have anything particularly valuable as fodder.

Just now, Michelaar said:

True, especially cause she doesn't have anything particularly valuable as fodder.

Yeah she does. Close Def and Ward Beasts. The former moreso than the latter, but still.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah she does. Close Def and Ward Beasts. The former moreso than the latter, but still.

Close Def is on a bazillion of units, including easy to get Joshua. Ward Beasts is mainly held back by the low number and rarity of Beasts, yeah.

5 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Close Def is on a bazillion of units, including easy to get Joshua. Ward Beasts is mainly held back by the low number and rarity of Beasts, yeah.

Grail units aren't that easy to get. It takes time to grind up enough grails, especially when you're working on merge projects there. Beast teams are really good though.

Edited by Anacybele

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Grail units aren't that easy to get. It takes time to grind up enough grails, especially when you're working on merge projects there. Beast teams are really good though.

You're right. Even then, you have the seal of close Def, but yeah I concede.

Personally the only beast unit I have been able to get to 5* is Kaden, but I have no doubt they are great (I have been destroyed by them before.)

2 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

You're right. Even then, you have the seal of close Def, but yeah I concede.

Personally the only beast unit I have been able to get to 5* is Kaden, but I have no doubt they are great (I have been destroyed by them before.)

Oh yeah, the first time I ran a beast team in arena, they completely wrecked everything without me having to try much. lol I ran all laguz, no 3DS beasts. The team was best cat Ranulf, Lethe, Naesala, and Reyson. Would've ran Tibarn instead of Lethe because I like him a bit more, but Ranulf and Lethe were the bonus units at the time.

Ranulf is best beast ever imo. I LOVE him!

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, the first time I ran a beast team in arena, they completely wrecked everything without me having to try much. lol I ran all laguz, no 3DS beasts. The team was best cat Ranulf, Lethe, Naesala, and Reyson. Would've ran Tibarn instead of Lethe because I like him a bit more, but Ranulf and Lethe were the bonus units at the time.

Ranulf is best beast ever imo. I LOVE him!

Ranulf is great indeed, I quite like him, but unfortunately Kaden who I absolutely adore is the same color and move type as him so I can't justify spending orbs on him. Maybe if he pitybreaks me, which I wouldn't mind too much.

5 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Ranulf is great indeed, I quite like him, but unfortunately Kaden who I absolutely adore is the same color and move type as him so I can't justify spending orbs on him. Maybe if he pitybreaks me, which I wouldn't mind too much.

Yeah, I think Kaden is best 3DS beast myself, so it is a bit unfortunate that they're the same color and move type. xP

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I think Kaden is best 3DS beast myself, so it is a bit unfortunate that they're the same color and move type. xP

Yeah, but oh well, what can you do! If I know my awful luck, he'll pitybreak me sooner or later.

3 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Welp. If Iget any cash tomorrow, I'll try for Dimitri. He's the last hero I'll ever buy orbs for again.

You say that, but then...

Well, I guess we're in the same boat. Reading Dimitri's quotes and his support conversations from Forging Bonds won me over and now I want him the most just for the character. Unit-wise, it's still Edelgard because not of a lot new axe infantry which is a bit better than axe cavalry and fliers in the regular summoning pool, Claude because cavalry archer shenanigans, F!Byleth, and Dimitri for me. Unfortunately, I didn't even get a single 5* from five full summons after getting all the tickets and I'm not about to spend any more from a banner with a Forging Bonds. Other banners I usually stop at four full summons or less if I get several of the focus units. Best thing I got out of the Three Houses banner is another Legault. At least Kronya is free as a GHB.

Choosing a house when I eventually get Three Houses is going to be rough. Blue Lions has Hilda and her reminding me of Serra, but an incredibly lazy one is fun and it's Dimitri's house, but Petra, though. Yes, I know you can recruit some of the characters from different houses.

And speaking of Dimitri, more typos.

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

That one map in Conquest made me hate Kaden. Sorry Kaden, nothing personal but...

I hate you too, buddy. 😛

Edited by Kaden

@Kaden Oh, no, I'm starting out with Blue Lions. It's one of the main reasons I wanted Dimitri. How can I call myself a Lion without my Leader? It also hurts that 3 times I've gotten up past 4% only to be broken by Mordecai. If Lull skills weren't B-slots, I'd give it to Dimitri when he arrives in my barracks. At this rate, Mordecai will be +10 before I even get one Dimitri, it'll be like PA!Olivia and S!Gaius all over again.

3 hours ago, Kaden said:

Choosing a house when I eventually get Three Houses is going to be rough. Blue Lions has Hilda and her reminding me of Serra, but an incredibly lazy one is fun and it's Dimitri's house, but Petra, though. Yes, I know you can recruit some of the characters from different houses.

Hilda is Golden Deer, not Blue Lions.

This is just a word of warning but 3H has completely and totally leaked, including cutscenes and everything so be very careful for these next couple of days if you want to avoid spoilers~

Decided to finally take a shot at the summer banner and got Wolt in 52 orbs! I only wanted to go for one of him or Ursula, so it looks like I'll be waiting for Linde's rerun to finally pick up a dagger cavalry. Whenever the hell that is.

27 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

This is just a word of warning but 3H has completely and totally leaked, including cutscenes and everything so be very careful for these next couple of days if you want to avoid spoilers~

Welp. I may end up taking a break from even this board if people being bad at keeping their mouths shut spreads far enough.

Edited by Othin

So I just pulled a Nah and...

What in God's name is Infantry Breath?... Is this Steady/Warding Breath 1 but in C skill form?... when did this become a thing?! Who benefits from this, someone enlighten me, I've just pulled literal gold as a pitybreaker and I have no idea what to do with it. Well... the adjacent requirement takes it down a bit, but it's still probably the best spur you could ever ask for.

Edited by Zeo

41 minutes ago, Zeo said:

What in God's name is Infantry Breath?... Is this Steady/Warding Breath 1 but in C skill form?... when did this become a thing?! Who benefits from this, someone enlighten me, I've just pulled literal gold as a pitybreaker and I have no idea what to do with it. Well... the adjacent requirement takes it down a bit, but it's still probably the best spur you could ever ask for.

Infantry Breath grants Def/Res+2 and +1CD to Adjacent Infantry Allies per attack. Nah introduced the Skill. I personally find the Skill overrated and haven't even learned it on my Nah, but if you are interested in setting Matthew up for destruction, here's some videos~

2 hours ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Hilda is Golden Deer, not Blue Lions.

Whoops. Other than Dimitri, I guess I like Mercedes from Blue Lions? Her hair looks really fluffy and soft. Flayn's hair is super fluffy too. Black Eagles has Bernadetta, Dorothea, and Petra. Mainly Petra, but Allegra Clark voices Dorothea and Shamir and Dorothea has a cool hat. Golden Deer would be Hilda, Marianne, and Raphael who reminds me of Benny. Lysithea might be up there if I knew more about her. Something about her appearance screams troll to me.

49 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Infantry Breath became a thing on June 11, 2019. Have you seen Yarne yet? He's basically Ares if his Dark Mystletainn's Special Spiral worked based on HP and his mom if she had Galeforce and Atk/Spd Solo by default.

Edited by Kaden

My phone likes to give me delayed notifications about banners and events in Heroes.

What was today's notification? "Byleth and Edelgard make their debut!"

Wow. They're not even trying to hide the fact that they don't care about the dudes.

1 hour ago, Kaden said:

Infantry Breath became a thing on June 11, 2019. Have you seen Yarne yet? He's basically Ares if his Dark Mystletainn's Special Spiral worked based on HP and his mom if she had Galeforce and Atk/Spd Solo by default.

I totally forgot about Yarne. He only has slightly less damage output compared to Ares on Enemy Phase, but more damage output on Player Phase, and he is less dependent on Velouria for setup since he can initiate without fear of being doubled.

18 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Well, I feel stupid. Accidentally ordered the Seasons of Warfare edition twice. Now I'm out another $120 for a week. 😐

I am jealous. Since I was too late to at preordering, I have to settle for scalper prices on eBay.

And as Anna always say "Know a quick way to make a profit? Then let's hear it!" You can probably sell it on eBay for well over $200. I bought Fates Special Edition for $250 something.