Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

16 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

He alledgedly broke his NDA. Contracts are contracts, if true.

11 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

As someone else implied, if his termination was more about NDA, then it's deserved.

Now if it's cutting him over the allegations with his ex, then yeah it's not a good reason.

If this is true, then business is business. I hope this is the case.

Also has anyone finished up Tap Battle? I want to know if the rewards are worth it. I don't have the Accessories from the FB with Brady and the first battle gives an Orb. I just don't want to do this for a bunch of shards and dueling crests.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

11 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Also has anyone finished up Tap Battle? I want to know if the rewards are worth it. I don't have the Accessories from the FB with Brady and the first battle gives an Orb. I just don't want to do this for a bunch of shards and dueling crests.

The 10 quest orbs? You have to clear all of it up to Extra Stage 2 (not available yet) to get all the orbs. The other rewards for each individual stage are worthless, admittedly, only the very first stage gives an orb.

Edited by Humanoid

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

If this is true, then business is business. I hope this is the case.

There was a comment saying Nintendo was a company you did not want to screw with on NDAs and it makes a lot of sense considering how high profile their projects are.

1 hour ago, Johann said:

Byleth recast! Hell yeah! Get fucked and go broke, old dude, and welcome new guy!

Looked him up and Zach Aguilar voiced Genos in One Punch Man. Not sure when they recasted M!Byleth, but it was probably last minute and his new lines could be shaky compared to someone else working normal job. Even then, that's up to other stuff like Reuben Langdon when he was voicing Dante for the animated series of Devil May Cry had to do everything in one take because the dubbing studio was shutting down because of course it was. Apparently he coughed a lot as a loophole to let him re-record and have another take. I would assume his working conditions for the games weren't like that.

Edited by Kaden

Stupid fucking Tap Battle keeps ignoring my taps randomly, and the stupid fucking mode only ignores my tap during the fucking boss fight so I have restart way back from the beginning just to piss me off. For fuck's sake Tap Battles is the last mode I want to pull my hair out over. I just want to get an S rank on casual easy.

- - - - - - -

Finally passed it during my ninth fucking try. The tap does not register around when Dimitri is half health so I double tapped and it registered my second double tap right before Dimitri is about to take a heart away.

I was so fucking frustrated that I used swear words in my feedback, although I probably should not have.

Edited by XRay

Hm... I liked Male Byleth's new voice more than the old voice. The problem most of the players had with Summer Fiora's voice I had with Male Byleth's, so I hope we get a update soon, changing his voice clips to the new ones.

Since CYL is coming up, do you think they'll also bring in wave 3 of the GHB maps for quests? I really want to try my hand at some of them with my newly maxed Naesala. It also wouldn't hurt to have extra copies. Or do you think they're not going to do it because we have the grail shop?

14 hours ago, Kaden said:

As for Heroes stuff, I wonder if they are considering putting in a stronger version of Ruptured Sky as Rend Heaven. For whatever reason, the English localization decided to call it Ruptured Sky instead of Rend Heaven whereas it seems like the other localizations kept their original localized name for Rend Heaven.

The fact that the name of the skill is the same as Rend Heaven's in Japanese should say "no". This skill is Rend Heaven. The English localization team just sucks.

OFC I'm in Edgelord's Army for GC~ This is going to be never getting on Team Xander all over again~

M!Byleth's new voice is alright, he sounds a bit like Yuri Lowenthal~ Didn't think they're replace him that fast, he really fxxked up breaking his NDA~

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

OFC I'm in Edgelord's Army for GC~ This is going to be never getting on Team Xander all over again~

M!Byleth's new voice is alright, he sounds a bit like Yuri Lowenthal~ Didn't think they're replace him that fast, he really fxxked up breaking his NDA~

people think the same thing happened with Christina Vee/Tara Platt. 
you'd think by now people would realise don't mess w/Nintendo when it coems to this. 

4 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

people think the same thing happened with Christina Vee/Tara Platt. 
you'd think by now people would realise don't mess w/Nintendo when it coems to this. 

Oh did she also admit she was Edelgard back then? I didn't know about that, makes sense since most people didn't know why she was replaced~

2 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Oh did she also admit she was Edelgard back then? I didn't know about that, makes sense since most people didn't know why she was replaced~

yah she (Christina Vee) did a twitter and then like. poof. everyone was all she sounds different, and it was Tara Platt.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I hate when I have to use armors here though. -_-

You do not have to use armors.

But if you have friends with merge +10 armors with coherent skill sets, it is pretty easy since armors now have better movement than infantry and a huge stat advantage compared to everyone else, and you can basically just charge everyone forward without much thinking.

18 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yes I do, for a higher score when it says armors get bonuses and all.

You're thinking of Rival Domains, where kills with a specific unit type add to your score.

In Grand Conquest, you don't get points for using the specific unit type. Units of that movement type simply get a boost to stats and an effect bonus on map nodes where the corresponding effect is active.

23 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

You're thinking of Rival Domains, where kills with a specific unit type add to your score.

In Grand Conquest, you don't get points for using the specific unit type. Units of that movement type simply get a boost to stats and an effect bonus on map nodes where the corresponding effect is active.

I was thinking both were more or less the same thing, except with GC being on a bigger scale. But you mean all this time, I've been wrong? This has been going on for months. I wish I could have found this out sooner. -_-

Because of my summoning Dimitri so easily twice in the same session with the same Asset, I decided to pick the Blue Lions in Three Houses.

I have to say, first impressions at least... if Dimitri isn't that interesting, at least the others seem far more interesting.

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I was thinking both were more or less the same thing, except with GC being on a bigger scale. But you mean all this time, I've been wrong? This has been going on for months. I wish I could have found this out sooner. -_-

You might want to tap the "?" in every mode and actually read all the descriptions, and pay attention to the pop up screens before and after any map. It seems like you are missing a lot of key information.

Edited by XRay

2 hours ago, XRay said:

You might want to tap the "?" in every mode and actually read all the descriptions, and pay attention to the pop up screens before and after any map. It seems like you are missing a lot of key information.

Oh, I always do that for a new mode. But I'm not going to memorize every little thing right away, you know...

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, I always do that for a new mode. But I'm not going to memorize every little thing right away, you know...

Players do not have to memorize every little thing, but veteran players should generally know the basics and key information about each mode, like how things are scored, what limitations there are, what kind of play style/mechanics the mode emphasizes, etc.

It just seems like you are missing basic info from a lot of modes.