Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

27 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Its called making +10 Brave Roy and +10 OG Eliwood and giving them both Blazing Durandal refine

When are you using both of them in one team? Could think of a wicked AR GF team. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

12 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I AM FLOORED BY THE TOKYO MIRAGE SESSIONS #FE ENCORE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Now there MUST be a chance that TMS crew will get into FEH! I don't give a teenage alien that FEH doesn't click with me, that this may finally be a reality at all makes me happy!:

5a5588a2b3ce7_ToumaSprite2.2.png.51ea193

But given Fire Emblem Warriors got nothing in FEH, I better caution myself for disappointment.

I was really exited for this as well! I'm not sure how I feel about the new dancers having such high stats, but when I think of how it could benefit the cast of TMS I feel just a little bit more ok with it.

The new update is very nice. I won't be able to do more Heroes Path quests until tomorrow because it requires summoning, but the rewards seem fantastic from what I've heard. The new feature that lets you pay double energy in AR has alredy been incredibly useful. And last but not least I can have the battle preparations theme from Three Houses playing on the home screen! 

The CYL refines are great as well. I know these units get some special treatment, but I wouldn't mind if they started giving some more powerful refines to other units as well in the future. At least to units that are still 5-star exclusive.

Gonna call it now:

Bruno will dethrone Reinhardt as a Blue Cav:

Valaskjalf: (Blue Tome)

Mt9. Inflicts -5 Spd. Unit attack twice (Swordhardt effect)
Vantage 3

A: Blue Duell blabla for Blue Cavaliers

And will sport 150 BST as the first magic based Cav-Nuker.

Just sayin. Just sayin!!!

Make it happen IS!!!!

28 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

He will be the first cav dancer instead with a brave staff. 

And with Dazzling Staff and Wrathful Staff built in.

And he has Restoreposition, combining Restore and Reposition.

And he has Embla's Ward.

48 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Logically, Dance should now be made inheritable to any gen 1 non-cavalry unit and it'd be perfectly balanced. 😉

I said they needed to do something drastic to make it worthwhile to pull for those dancers because of LAzura. So IS turned the Dancers in this update into Reinhardts or Gen 1 BST units which is alot of BST increase for a Dancer.

So, it's possible the next New Heroes banner could be Archanean characters based on this...

From what little I could make out the green hair and hair ornament makes me think we are getting yet another Tiki alt (don't tempt me to pull for another one IS) but what if it is actually Nagi since she also wears a similar ornament? Personally we don't need another Tiki alt and I would love to see Nagi added to Heroes since then we would have pretty much everyone related to Naga in Heroes. Either way, the idea the next banner will have Archanean characters excites me since we haven't had an Archanean focused banner since May/June? 2017 and it means we could have a banner with Nagi, Nyna, Wolf and turban Hardin on it.

Edited by NSSKG151

So, Heroes Path...

"Clear a GHB on Abyssal"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah fuck you too, game. Guess I'm not getting that "free" Brave Ike anytime soon.

2 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

So, it's possible the next New Heroes banner could be Archanean characters based on this...

From what little I could make out the green hair and hair ornament makes me think we are getting yet another Tiki alt (don't tempt me to pull for another one IS) but what if it is actually Nagi since she also wears a similar ornament? Personally we don't need another Tiki alt and I would love to see Nagi added to Heroes since then we would have pretty much everyone related to Naga in Heroes. Either way, the idea the next banner will have Archanean characters excites me since we haven't had an Archanean focused banner since May/June? 2017 and it means we could have a banner with Nagi, Nyna, Wolf and turban Hardin on it.

I'm definitely down for a Marth Land banner, we haven't had one in ages. I'd just hope Nyna is on it.

26 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

So, Heroes Path...

"Clear a GHB on Abyssal"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah fuck you too, game. Guess I'm not getting that "free" Brave Ike anytime soon.

I'm definitely down for a Marth Land banner, we haven't had one in ages. I'd just hope Nyna is on it.

Can't  you follow a f2p guide on one of the easiest abyssal maps?

Ooh, this is how we got, what, Flora "leaked" a few months ago? How exciting! I would not mind a Shadow Dragon / New Mystery banner. I probably won't be too personally interested in it, but I know others will be ecstatic! I am happy in advance for them. A chance to save orbs on top of a new forging bonds is always welcome, too. 

...I just hope it really is not a Tiki alt... I am SO glad they stopped doing main pool alts such as Mage Eirika, Sword Rein, etc. a while back ago.

Farfetched in October, then? Adrift 2.0 in November?

7 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Ooh, this is how we got, what, Flora "leaked" a few months ago? How exciting! I would not mind a Shadow Dragon / New Mystery banner. I probably won't be too personally interested in it, but I know others will be ecstatic! I am happy in advance for them. A chance to save orbs on top of a new forging bonds is always welcome, too. 

...I just hope it really is not a Tiki alt... I am SO glad they stopped doing main pool alts such as Mage Eirika, Sword Rein, etc. a while back ago.

Farfetched in October, then? Adrift 2.0 in November?

I'm pretty sure there won't be a second adrift banner. 

If it is Tiki could it some how be a TMS banner?  I know the timing would be wrong, since the definitive edition comes out in January but I can hope.  Personally I am hoping it is Nagi and will have all new characters from SD.

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

So, Heroes Path...

"Clear a GHB on Abyssal"

Considering the Askr trio can clear all Abyssal GHBs it shouldnt be to hard clearing an Abyssal GHB with the Free Reinhardt, Brave Lyn or Veronica or BraveMiciaha or Eir, and Smallzura and/or Ninian with little investment.

There recently was an Abyssal guide for Julia LHB with Brave Ike, Eir, Smallzura and Veronica with no SI i believe and just seals

Didn't notice B!Lyn's refine also buffs up her original weapon effect. She only neutralized bonuses on magic units before, now she neutralizes all ranged unit buffs in general.

Gonna have to tread lightly in AR now with Matthew, the buffs will mean nothing vs her now if she has her refine. How annoying.

I'm going to sac my only Nailah for B!Ike. I don't usually sac units I have only 1 copy of, but B!Ike with his new Refine, DC and Null C Disrupt seems fun. I also don't use Nailah that much and Ike can cover that niche better now, with B!Lucina's support. Just need to finish Nailah's 6k HM before foddering her.

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

Considering the Askr trio can clear all Abyssal GHBs it shouldnt be to hard clearing an Abyssal GHB with the Free Reinhardt, Brave Lyn or Veronica or BraveMiciaha or Eir, and Smallzura and/or Ninian with little investment.

There recently was an Abyssal guide for Julia LHB with Brave Ike, Eir, Smallzura and Veronica with no SI i believe and just seals

I'm so tired of people saying that. Just because it is possible with f2p units doesn't mean that it is easy to do so. Most people could not beat Abyssal maps alone even with their best units hence why the guides exist. 

F2p guide makers often make mention  of the several hours they need to invest to figure out a solution and these are you'd expect to be the best players at the game.

Edited by Vince777

7 hours ago, Vince777 said:

Ugh. Anything but Tiki again.

Could it not be Mila? Would coincide with a Mythic banner release. 

I don't think it's Mila. While she might be this month's Mythic Hero they wouldn't use her as the Google Play achievement icon for completing the next main story maps that is coming up in a week or two. They usually have the most popular/premium unit from the New Heroes banners be used as the Google Play achievement icon which most people seem to think is going to be Tiki or Nagi.

6 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm wishing for Nyna as well. She is one of the few important characters from Marth's games that isn't in Heroes yet.

That green hair and hair ornament could be Rhea, right? Though maybe that's just me wanting more Three Houses even though we just got two banners for it... I kinda want the hype for the game to go a bit longer! (Though mainly because I want Sylvain so bad now. XD But I like Rhea too.) But I'm fine with the next new heroes banner being something else.