Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

7 hours ago, Vince777 said:

Can't  you follow a f2p guide on one of the easiest abyssal maps?

6 hours ago, Hilda said:

Considering the Askr trio can clear all Abyssal GHBs it shouldnt be to hard clearing an Abyssal GHB with the Free Reinhardt, Brave Lyn or Veronica or BraveMiciaha or Eir, and Smallzura and/or Ninian with little investment.

There recently was an Abyssal guide for Julia LHB with Brave Ike, Eir, Smallzura and Veronica with no SI i believe and just seals

I've tried using guides before, each time a new Abyssal is released, but each time it just doesn't work for me. I did try again earlier for Ursula's GHB, though, and...I actually pulled it off. I had to go slightly off-script from the guide, but I managed it, barely. I'll happily insert my foot into my mouth for this super great free Brave Ike + 3 orbs.

3 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

I'm wishing for Nyna as well. She is one of the few important characters from Marth's games that isn't in Heroes yet.

Honestly Nyna would probably be the only character I might actually pull for on a Marth Land banner. There's SEVERAL other characters I really like, like Elise and Julian, but Nyna is THE character left from those games I'd definitely wanna pull ASAP.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

That green hair and hair ornament could be Rhea, right? Though maybe that's just me wanting more Three Houses even though we just got two banners for it... I kinda want the hype for the game to go a bit longer! (Though mainly because I want Sylvain so bad now. XD But I like Rhea too.) But I'm fine with the next new heroes banner being something else.

It definitely could be! If it is, I'd assume maybe it'd be a church-themed banner, perhaps? Rhea and Seteth with a couple others, maybe.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

It definitely could be! If it is, I'd assume maybe it'd be a church-themed banner, perhaps? Rhea and Seteth with a couple others, maybe.

Yeah, and Seteth is another one I want from TH!

8 hours ago, Vince777 said:

I'm pretty sure there won't be a second adrift banner. 

Oops I should clarify; specially, by Adrift 2.0 I meant another banner full of alts to be added to the main pool. I can see them going down this kinda fun, innovative path with a game once again, telling a “what if?” Story or one full of brand new lore/of an alternate universe. The possibilities are truly endless, plus I think the Adrift banner was a lot of fun in retrospect.

I don't think we should get another Adrift-like banner until we get more new characters.

Like, Heroes needs to fucking chill with the alts. Almost 50% of the banners for this year have been seasonal alts, and probably over 50% if we're including all alts and not just the seasonal ones. There are popular enough characters who should be in before any character with more than two versions of themselves in the game gets more alts on a non-seasonal banner.

Edited by Sunwoo

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

@Sunwoo You could consider them going slow with new OG units be a sign of a longevity plan for heroes. I know that sounds optimistic. ^^'

I'm a bit more pessimistic about it because they burned through too many of their super popular characters too quickly and I think it shows, they keep on falling back to not just Camilla and Lyn, but the same characters too much. Also, adding new seasonal banners when so many characters have yet to be in the game who are still popular suggests to me that they just want money. So even if they have a longevity plan, I think it's a longevity plan for their finances, not getting everyone in the game.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm a bit more pessimistic about it because they burned through too many of their super popular characters too quickly and I think it shows, they keep on falling back to not just Camilla and Lyn, but the same characters too much. Also, adding new seasonal banners when so many characters have yet to be in the game who are still popular suggests to me that they just want money. So even if they have a longevity plan, I think it's a longevity plan for their finances, not getting everyone in the game.

Yeah, of course money is a big factor. But I don't think bringing new characters into the game isn't a factor at all, it's just lower priority than a lot of players would like. 

Starting a new game with a lot of popular characters probably was to ensure that heroes was a success at all. Think if they would have stopped the whole thing after 12-18 months. 

Something odd just happened. The Heroes' Path wanted me to unlock a unit's potential, so I did my +Atk -Def Thea, but the game doesn't seem to have removed Hero Feathers for the promotion. Has anyone else had this happen?

Edited by Seafarer
typo...

6 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Arena Assault seems to be down or congested. Getting an Error whenntrying to do Assault while everything else just works fine. Anyone else Having this issue?

Same for me, I'm getting an 803 error. 

8 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Arena Assault seems to be down or congested. Getting an Error whenntrying to do Assault while everything else just works fine. Anyone else Having this issue?

Yep, 803-3003. However it's not just AA, I get the same for regular Arena as well. AB is fine though - guess it's different because of no matchmaking. Testing AR now... working fine. Huh.

Yeah, I figure a lot of people are only now summoning, and thus progressing beyond the first stage of the Path and sprinting through the next, like, nine. I know I was in that situation. It'll clear up in a bit, I'm sure.

Just in case you were wondering, rebooting doesn't fix it. Not sure why it would, but, hey, tried it anyway.

1 hour ago, Seafarer said:

Something odd just happened. The Heroes' Path wanted me to unlock a unit's potential, so I did my +Atk -Def Thea, but the game doesn't seem to have removed Hero Feathers for the promotion. Has anyone else had this happen?

One of the Heroes' Path quests on the same lv. as that quest give 20000 feathers as a reward I think. Are you sure you didn't just overlook those?

The notification board says they are working to fix the Arena issues, and they're asking players to not play the modes until it's fixed.

I thought my first Ylgr was +Spd, -Res. Turns out she's +Atk, -Res, so second Ylgr is the same as the first one. I wonder what I should do with her other than merge. Sorcery Blade is niche and I'd rather not burn a 5* unit for Chill Spd or Spd Tactics if I have to. Eventually, those two skills will be on 4* summonable units. Hopefully. Please. And yes, I know Seth can have Spd Tactics through unique refined Silverbrand.

Hm... regular Nephenee's helmet is very undetailed in her sprite compared to her Soiree alt, which even has the very small grooves on the helmet in it, but in their artwork, which is done by the same person (HACCAN), the helmet is the complete same...

Spoiler

I think it's Nagi. About time Archanea got some love. As for who'd I want on it. Nagi, Xane, Nyna and Norne. GHB could be Medeus or something. Jake would be cool as an armored archer

Edited by redlight