Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

For Ephraim, I had Cherche and Haar each eat a 4* manual of Cordelia, Oscar, and Palla for Astra, TA2, Lancebreaker 3, and Goad Fliers, then deployed them alongside my previous Mia/Azura core. It was a lot more narrow and I actually ended up dying, but I hit the 150k threshold. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

That's a pretty good suggestion. I'll give it a shot. I am more concerned about getting the stamina potion at 10k rather than the accessory, so let's hope that the one shot I have will work.

2 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

That's a pretty good suggestion. I'll give it a shot. I am more concerned about getting the stamina potion at 10k rather than the accessory, so let's hope that the one shot I have will work.

Why would you care for stamina potions?

...yeah, I can't even crack 100k, so these new rewards are unobtainium. This was with a +10 Brave Lucina with the effective refine and Astra, both herons, and a third dancer. 

One more thing that is making me reconsider pouring money towards this game for my final whaling goals. The game has taken way too much of my life as it is.

I don't care about the rewards that aren't orbs, feathers or flowers.  I am not even trying to get those extra rewards since they are useless to me, since I have 1k arena swords, over 100 potions and I care about the FB accessories because of the bonus points otherwise they are completely useless to me.  

I thought I was going mad thinking you all were talking for a quest I missed or something. I get it now. And I won't get it, because autobattle can't even crack 50k for the duelling sword, hah.

Not gonna end up getting the accessories from the sieges. Couldn't figure out how to reach 150k and when I finally did I ran out of axes. 150 damage is just ludicrous to try to reach. It annoys me because those are two of the cooler accessories. It's irritating because the only other ones I'm missing are the sunglasses (aka the coolest accessory in the game) and who knows when we'll ever get a chance to get it again.

I don't generally care about accessories but when you keep missing the coolest ones it can grate at you. Hopefully at some point they'll come out with an accessory shop like with the Sacred Coins/Seals.

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

Not gonna end up getting the accessories from the sieges. Couldn't figure out how to reach 150k and when I finally did I ran out of axes. 150 damage is just ludicrous to try to reach. It annoys me because those are two of the cooler accessories. It's irritating because the only other ones I'm missing are the sunglasses (aka the coolest accessory in the game) and who knows when we'll ever get a chance to get it again.

I don't generally care about accessories but when you keep missing the coolest ones it can grate at you. Hopefully at some point they'll come out with an accessory shop like with the Sacred Coins/Seals.

Sunglasses should come back in a Tap Battle rerun. 

Or get the golden sunglasses in a future Abyssal?

could barely get the lowest level reward. Oh well, i conditioned myself to not care about the golden accessories anymore so i’ll just have to let these ones go as well. They’re just static flames anyway so they’d probably trigger my ocd if anything

15 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

All those zeros are oddly satisfying: 

hV4s8r6.png

The one time your main project (building a lot of Galeforce units) pays off for a mode. 

huh i think i should be able to somewhat replicate this 

(now it reminds me how i never touch that random Elincia i had in the barracks)

6 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

(now it reminds me how i never touch that random Elincia i had in the barracks)

Elincia is awesome. She doesn't even need merges (but dew) to be one of my best quad-units. 

While -DEF is good to get into WoM/Desperation range, her decent RES helps to survive against dragons. She deals more damage to red Rokkrs than my Clair with TA. 

One notable downside of everyone being incentivised to score well for the accessory is that my usual amount of effort now barely yields a top 20 rank (I'm 20th right now) whereas previously it'd be like 8th on average.

26 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

How do I get the green flame accesory? 

Do 150,000 damage to Nah in a single battle, so you've missed it I'm afraid. You can see the upcoming colours available here.

Seeing as Ephraim and Cordelia award the same one, you should have another opportunity in a future event whenever we fight a dragon again.

Edited by Humanoid

32 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Do 150,000 damage to Nah in a single battle, so you've missed it I'm afraid. You can see the upcoming colours available here.

Seeing as Ephraim and Cordelia award the same one, you should have another opportunity in a future event whenever we fight a dragon again.

Then I’ll miss all of them I guess 😞

Thx!

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

If only you had 0 axes and rank 0 (i know technically that doesn’t exist)

World 100,000 and time remaining 0:00. 

12 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Then I’ll miss all of them I guess 😞

Thx!

They look kind of weird anyway:

On 9/24/2019 at 1:48 PM, Diovani Bressan said:

Just here to say that the new Rokkr Accessories are BORING!

Screenshot_20190924-0840522.png

8 hours ago, Humanoid said:

I thought I was going mad thinking you all were talking for a quest I missed or something. I get it now. And I won't get it, because autobattle can't even crack 50k for the duelling sword, hah.

My autobattle scores were pretty low, but I've found that decently focused teams can hit the targets while also taking out the need to bother autobattling every few hours. I like this kind of incentive, pushing back towards more interesting gameplay.

Why did they make it so that Røkkr take no damage outside of battle exept from AoE specials? The 10 damage from Poison Strike is nothing to a Røkkr's HP anyways, so Poison Strike and Savage Blow wouldn't be very good skills to use in the mode even if the Røkkr weren't immune to them. Am I forgetting some skill that deals damage outside of battle that they specifically made this effect for?

How are you guys doing to get the 150k dmg on Gunnthra? Her 2 range kinda messes up what I've been trying to do and take away damage from the enemy phase, since I'm using Caeda and Eliwood. Her 3 movement also don't help, since she can get to the other units easily.

I've tried to lock her in a corner with Eliwood + Knock Back, but got short by 30k, probably because she couldn't attack my units and eat a counter.

9 minutes ago, Rinco said:

How are you guys doing to get the 150k dmg on Gunnthra? Her 2 range kinda messes up what I've been trying to do and take away damage from the enemy phase, since I'm using Caeda and Eliwood. Her 3 movement also don't help, since she can get to the other units easily.

I've tried to lock her in a corner with Eliwood + Knock Back, but got short by 30k, probably because she couldn't attack my units and eat a counter.

I used Palla and Elincia. Was pretty rough, took a couple tries and I still ended up dying, but it worked. 

Tobin was easier, I just sent in Naesala and Cordelia for double Galeforce.

Yeah, Tobin went easy with Est, B!Lucina and B!Ephrain. 

I think I'll try again on Gunnthra with Sanaki instead of Caeda. I can lock Gunnthra on the top right with Eliwood attacking her with Galeforce and Sanaki right behind him to attack and get a counter on enemy phase.