Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Locking Gunnthra in a corner after a few turns with 2 red galeforcers should make it possible.
To facilitate it I had Gravity+ Nanna and LAzura for support to pick off the minions.
Usually gets the full 200k by Turn7, with extra actions to spare.

Spoiler

unknown.png

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Round 2 for Rokkr Seiges and Catria and Cordelia continues to be useful against red Rokkrs. For Gunnthra I'm using the green haired flying pair of Palla and Elincia. Not sure who I'm going to use in the final round against Claude since he is a colorless cavalry bow unit.

I'm surprised they released Thrasir as a mythic hero. Maybe this means Lif will also be a mythic hero and we won't actually have a book 3 banner?

@mampfoid Decided to do an adaptation of your strats

Screenshot_20190927-132947_Fire_Emblem_H

Worth the 20.000 feathers and a Cordelia fodder i swear

Flying Eliwood, Brave Eliwood, and Armored Eliwood with Mustache does this. Yes that is his name now, since he is red he is clearly an Eliwood

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

Neat, Frederick, Hawkeye, Lute, and the Archest of Archers are getting new weapons or the ability to refine her tome in Lute's case in the next update.

Edited by Kaden

@Anacybele Your boy is finally getting a refine! Matt's refine completely changed the game for me. I hope this ends up being the same for you.

I do like Hawkeye, if his refine is good he may be worth looking at. Lute's refine intrigues me as well as she's virtually at the top of the list of mages I would +10 on merit of favoritism alone.

16 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Neat, Frederick, Hawkeye, Lute, and the Archest of Archers are getting new weapons or the ability to refine her tome in Lute's case in the next update.

Looking back which starter unit havent got refine yet as of now?

AAAAAAAAAAH FREDDY'S TURN IN THE REFINERY AT LAST AND IT'S HIS WEAPON FROM WARRIORS TOO OMFG YES YES YES YES YES YES IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED I CAN'T BELIEVE IS ACTUALLY DID IT OMG OMG OMG OMG 🤩

t5e4868_174132__UNOPT__twilight-sparkle_

20 hours ago, Zeo said:

@Anacybele Your boy is finally getting a refine! Matt's refine completely changed the game for me. I hope this ends up being the same for you.

Oh me too me too me too me too. I don't care if the refine doesn't even synergize with the set I currently run now, I'M WILLING TO CHANGE IT IF IT MEANS MY FREDDY BEAR WILL BE GREATER! ❤️ My love for him is too strong!

Edited by Anacybele

Oh. No other news. I guess a new Feh channel is coming up then. Must be pretty big. I wonder what it is that's worth announcing. I guess Farfetched would be a bit around the corner at that time so maybe a sneak peak? Will we finally get a skill refinery. Lol no. But maybe a weapon refinery update for inheritable weapons which were previously unrefinable

@Anacybele Immediately thought of you when I saw the first (real) Axe Cav of FEH in that Weapon Refine photo.

Now then... what do you think? His base Hammer would follow the trend of "their original weapon but better", a slaying weapon because everyone and their grandmother can use one well (seriously give one to Niime and she'll use it well I guarantee it), or defensive set? I could see a Brave weapon being possible to, but I don't think it was quite as popular on him as it was on Cherche...

Thst reminds me, remember when I said Freddy could run Sturdy Impact + Blow now for a mean Brave set? Yeah, I forgot that Cavs can't learn Sturdy Impact... so... oops.

Just now, Xenomata said:

@Anacybele Immediately thought of you when I saw the first (real) Axe Cav of FEH in that Weapon Refine photo.

Now then... what do you think? His base Hammer would follow the trend of "their original weapon but better", a slaying weapon because everyone and their grandmother can use one well (seriously give one to Niime and she'll use it well I guarantee it), or defensive set? I could see a Brave weapon being possible to, but I don't think it was quite as popular on him as it was on Cherche...

Thst reminds me, remember when I said Freddy could run Sturdy Impact + Blow now for a mean Brave set? Yeah, I forgot that Cavs can't learn Sturdy Impact... so... oops.

Heh, I'm flattered! ^^;

Those are the options I've thought of too. But I just want a great refine that I can get even more use out of than the Slaying Axe+ I currently have on him!

I don't remember that, actually... But my memory hasn't been the same lately. I really feel like I've been forgetting a lot more often than I used to. So don't feel too bad. xP

By the way, unrelated to anyone getting refines or being Mythic units, Dragalia Lost is celebrating its 1st anniversary today and is coming out with some insane rewards! Log in today and the login bonuses will give you 5k Wyrmite, the summoning currency equal to Orbs in FEH. That's 4 full summons, plus you can do a Tenfold summon for free everyday during the celebration!

Just thought I'd bring it up, since I'm sure some FEH players might have had Dragalia Lost accounts after their FEH crossover event.

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Worth the 20.000 feathers and a Cordelia fodder i swear

Flying Eliwood, Brave Eliwood, and Armored Eliwood with Mustache does this. Yes that is his name now, since he is red he is clearly an Eliwood

I can't see staff Eliwood, did she die already? Having a bold fighter GF unit isn't a bad idea in general, in AR defense my G!Hector still surprises people. 

Now give GF to flying Eliwood.

Hmm... Since I'm building a few units right now, I'm really appreciating the x2 SP bonus we have going on. Wish I had more valor skills, but at least I got a free Summer Robin this summer, so I can stockpile SP for my Dancing Berkut for when I can get some DC fodder. Finished upgrading the rest of his skills, too. Looking forward to +1-ing him, too, one day. Just couldn't manage to get a spare when he was available. I do wish I had someone with Sword Valor, though. Alm could really use some SP... And, well, sword users are so common Sword Valor would just be super helpful. Same with B Tome Valor. Ah, Boey's almost done, too. Just need a spare Death Knight so I can put Close Guard on him, and a bit more SP in order to learn the skill up to 3.

8 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Looking back which starter unit havent got refine yet as of now?

There's some threads that keep track of it on Reddit and are updated whenever a new weapon update is teased.

I guess the big ones would be Azura, Cordelia, Olivia, the 3* to 4* summonable armors, and healers for people without personal weapons and Hector, anyone with a Distant Counter weapon, and the Dire Thunder siblings for people who do. Also Athena whose existence has been stomped on over and over by Mia, CYL Celica, Rutger, F!Byleth, and others that I don't remember or know.

We've yet to get a refresh unit with a new weapon or weapon update. Soiree Berkut's personal lance gives a stronger buff than Axzura and flying Olivia and Phina being a capable combat unit is kind of hilarious. I just listed Cordelia there since while we do have stronger offensive fliers and in general, she's still packing 35/35 offenses and has stood the test of time well which is more of the new lance fliers not really having much better offenses than her or having similar offenses, but trading or having the rest of their stat points dumped into bulk.

Edited by Kaden

Gratz on the big Freddy fan here. I am also intrigued what refine he will have. Still one unit I use occasionally, depending on the refine he really could be made into something.
At least it should be player phased. 

Just now, Stroud said:

Gratz on the big Freddy fan here. I am also intrigued what refine he will have. Still one unit I use occasionally, depending on the refine he really could be made into something.
At least it should be player phased.

Frederick's best stats are Atk and Def, so he should get an enemy phase based refine imo.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Frederick's best stats are Atk and Def, so he should get an enemy phase based refine imo.

An enemy phase version of the Impact skills would be interesting. Deny follow-ups and have, say, Atk+6 and Def+10 when attacked. That would be the stance version of Sturdy Impact. Stack Steady Stance 4 and you'd have Def+18 when attacked and add the Guard effect in addition to Atk+6 and denying follow-ups.