"Ladies and gentlemen, we got him."

Spoiler

image0.png

Success!
image0.png

image0.png

Loadout:

Spoiler

+Atk 5*+1 Est: eff. Whitewing Spear, Noontime, Death Blow 3, Guard 2, Breath of Life 3, Iote's Shield

Paired up with Alm (55 Atk, 40+ Spd, 20+ Def, 20+ Res)

+Spd/-Atk New Year's Azura: Spd Hagoita+, Sing, Iote's Shield, Flier Formation 3, Ward Fliers, Drive Atk 2

+Spd/-Res Reyson: Heron Wing, Sing, Miracle, Steady Posture 2, Goad Fliers, Drive Def 2

+Def/-Atk Leanne: Heron Wing, Sing, Mirror Stance 2, Goad Fliers, Chill Atk 3

The win conditions:
Play on Intermediate difficulty (since only 2 reinforcement mooks max on the map, lower stats, and 160K max score with 8 Havoc axes)
Rokkr Claude spawns on the desert map.
No archer reinforcements spawn.

What happened: Claude consistently targets Leanne and would always position himself in such a way that he'll be standing  2 tiles away from Est. Est is still in position to attack Claude and be Sang to, allowing Leanne to recover HP. Eventually, Claude gets trapped between the 2 forest tiles at the north edge of the map.

Edited by Roflolxp54

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

53 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

...Also, this strategy won't work on the map I currently have with him without using at least one flier. It's a desert map with "pocket" squares in the corners instead of corners (either an edge or cavalry-impassable terrain on 3 sides instead of just 2) due to the positioning of water tiles. So I guess I'll just cycle the map out if it's still there after getting my team built.

I think I know the one...for my team, I was able to block him in with Brave Roy, and have Hector sit in Claude’s range (moving his combat to the EP).

53 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

EDIT: Yo, why is Abel out of SP? Why you do this to me?

I hate it when that happens...especially when I’m trying to give someone Galeforce.

1 minute ago, LordFrigid said:

I hate it when that happens...especially when I’m trying to give someone Galeforce.

And the worst part of it is that today is the ranged special training maps. My luck couldn't be worse.

Well, he has Galeforce now. But I still need a ton of SP for the refine and the rest of his kit. This is going to take a while. And then I have to do Cain.

For those having trouble with getting the Bow Rokkr Remnant accessory, here's a possible solution (Brave Lyn + 3 dancers; requires grass map; Intermediate difficulty).

https://old.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/dahuza/rokkr_claude_with_brave_lyn_strat/

Basic idea: trap Claude using the 3 dancers and the forest tile, then have Brave Lyn attack him repeatedly.

Edited by Roflolxp54

2 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Re. The Claude Rokkr, I found Knock Back+Galeforce+Witchy Wand to be really effective. Kinda niche due to the skill requirements, but it works on all the maps I’ve seen him on so far.

Works like a charm:

Spoiler

QPvp50U.png

+10 Cain [+Atk] (Bull Blade [unique], Reposition, Galeforce, Death Blow 3, Knock Back, Ward Cavalry, Sturdy Blow 2)
+10 Abel [+Atk] (Panther Lance [unique], Reposition, Galeforce, Death Blow 3, Knock Back, Ward Cavalry, Armored Blow 3)
+10 Legendary Azura [+Spd] (Prayer Wheel, Gray Waves, Aether, B Duel Flying 3, Aerobatics 3, Atk Tactic 3, Chill Atk 3)
+10 Halloween Mia [+Spd] (Witchy Wand+ [Dazzing Staff], Recover+, Heavenly Light, Attack +3, Wrathful Staff 3, Breath of Life 3, Breath of Life 3)

2 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

For those having trouble with getting the Bow Rokkr Remnant accessory, here's a possible solution (Brave Lyn + 3 dancers; requires grass map; Intermediate difficulty).

https://old.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/dahuza/rokkr_claude_with_brave_lyn_strat/

Basic idea: trap Claude using the 3 dancers and the forest tile, then have Brave Lyn attack him repeatedly.

That worked out for me. Couldn't trap him on turn 1, but still worked.

4 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

I managed to get partway with this, but Lyn's HP was occasionally too low for Guard, which allowed Claude to build up Special charge and escape.

What sorts of ways are there to get around that? Do you just have to be prepared and make sure that when he does it, he'll move to a tile where you can still trap him?

Are we sharing our "beat the crap out of Claude" strategies? Here's mine!

Spoiler

Alm (+Atk +10)
Falchion (Valentia, Special Refine), Reposition, Galeforce
Death Blow 4, Mystic Boost 3, Breath of Life 3, Sturdy Blow 2

Phina (+Atk +1)
Rapier, Dance, Luna
Brazen Atk/Def 3, Escape Route 3, Drive Atk 2

Soiree Rinea
Silver Goblet+, Dance, Moonbow
Triangle Adept 3, Wings of Mercy 3, Distant Guard 3

Halloween Mia (+Spd +2)
Witchy Wand+ (Dazzling), Recover+, Miracle
Brazen Atk/Spd 3, Wrathful Staff 3, Breath of Life 3, Iote's Shield

On the Dungeons map on Intermediate x8.

Alm is, of course, the main damage dealer, Mia provides Guard, and the dancers danced. Phina's Drive Atk was appreciated, while Rinea mainly made it easier for the others to take Claude's attacks. Claude would always target Phina if he could, which eventually led to him being cornered at the top of the map. By the end, everyone was surrounding Alm, letting him attack Claude 4 times per turn, and once Mia got her Guard status on Claude everyone was kept nice and healthy thanks to BoL x4. And nobody ever took much damage anyway thanks to Rinea's support.

I just wanna say, by the way, that these Rokkr Sieges were ridiculous not for being difficult, cause god knows it'd be easy to just cheese it with Aether Lolis, but because of the somewhat high damage bar required for the accessories. I +10ed Cherche, gave Walhart a Brave Axe+, a number of characters who normally don't need it received Triangle Adept and a Breaker, I even gave Alm Death Blow 4 and Galeforce just to reach the damage threshold. For what? A bunch of reskins of the same dinky accessory.

They could have at least tried to animate it a little so it didn't look so... eh.

Edited by Xenomata

19 minutes ago, Othin said:

I managed to get partway with this, but Lyn's HP was occasionally too low for Guard, which allowed Claude to build up Special charge and escape.

What sorts of ways are there to get around that? Do you just have to be prepared and make sure that when he does it, he'll move to a tile where you can still trap him?

Took some more swings at it and finally pulled it off without that ever becoming an issue. Weird how that works.

Baiting Claude doesn't seem too difficult - I found a few maps where I was able to have Reyson bait him into a walled-in spot while Lyn and Young Azura blocked off any other ways of reaching him, while Leanne sat off to the side. Would have even more options with a third ranged attacker rather than a second heron, too.

25 minutes ago, Othin said:

I don't know, sorry.

I personally didn't use the strat; before I saw the Brave Lyn + 3 dancers strat, I reenacted the Yied Massacre to get the Bow Rokkr Remnant. (Est+Legend Alm + 3 dancers vs. Rokkr Claude)

EDIT: oh, you got it to work, nice.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Finally figured out a set-up that worked for me.

Spoiler

JyOeTv4.png

Brave Lyn +0 (neutral): Brave Bow, Reposition, Noontime, Swift Sparrow 2, Guard 2, Hone Atk 2, [Atk/Spd Bond 3 Seal]
Raven +7 (+Spd): Brave Axe+, Reposition, Galeforce, Death Blow 2, Guard 2, Breath of Life 3, [Atk/Def Bond 3 Seal]
Reyson +1 (+Spd): Heron Wing, Sing, Miracle, Darting Stance 1, Wings of Mercy 3, Drive Def 2, [Iote's Shield Seal]
Rinea +0 (neutral): Silver Goblet+(Spd), Dance, Moonbow, Bracing Blow 2, Wings of Mercy 2, Atk Tactic 3, [Drive Atk 2 Seal]

Intermediate difficulty.

I did it on one of the desert layouts, but I think this can be replicated on any of them that don't have that breakable block in the middle, and where Raven can get on a defense tile right away.  No trapping necessary.  Lyn and the refreshers surround Raven with Reyson in a position where Claude will attack him without moving.  Raven can be subbed out for any other Galeforce Brave weapon user as long as they can quad and take minimal damage in return.  Without merges Raven probably needs another defense buff of some kind.  Brave Lyn has a free C-slot with this set-up, so that would be a good place to put it.  I had to waste a couple moves getting rid of unfavorable minions, so there is definitely wiggle room here too. 

Well, I'm never getting these accessories. That's way too high a damage bar to get in one match, imo. The most I've ever done is 70,000ish. They're not all that cool looking anyway.

Edited by Anacybele

Claude slips through my fingers. The Brave Lyn strat going around made Cordelia a cakewalk but Claude was a lot tougher. I was barely scratching 80k with Lyn+3 dancers so I brought Roy in and refined his Blazing Durandal. It wasn't enough though so I did every manner of stacking imaginable. Seal DEF, spur ATK/Drive ATK on everyone, ATK Tactic and all that. In the end it wasn't enough though. 145k on my very last try.

The axes will replenish naturally but Cordelia is the Rokkr now. 😕 

If I were to try again, I may give Brave Roy a Brave Sword+Guard instead of Blazing Durandal+Seal DEF but I really am stumped at this point. Sucks, I wanted that accessory for Serra.

Once I realized it would require some skill inheritance (at least for the units I DO have/wish to use) in order to get 150k, I gave up on on getting the accessories myself. Maybe next time! I definitely want to pull a Halloween Mia now...

137,000 something was the closest I got. I used WOT!Reinhardt with Bowbeaker, BH!Roy, TLB!Mia, and FIH!Xander.

I think I will try out the other strategies.

Claude is super frustrating.

11 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

+10 Cain [+Atk] (Bull Blade [unique], Reposition, Galeforce, Death Blow 3, Knock Back, Ward Cavalry, Sturdy Blow 2)
+10 Abel [+Atk] (Panther Lance [unique], Reposition, Galeforce, Death Blow 3, Knock Back, Ward Cavalry, Armored Blow 3)
+10 Legendary Azura [+Spd] (Prayer Wheel, Gray Waves, Aether, B Duel Flying 3, Aerobatics 3, Atk Tactic 3, Chill Atk 3)
+10 Halloween Mia [+Spd] (Witchy Wand+ [Dazzing Staff], Recover+, Heavenly Light, Attack +3, Wrathful Staff 3, Breath of Life 3, Breath of Life 3)

I blew through all my Feathers because of stupid Claude, but I think I will try this for the next Røkkr sieges.

11 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I think I will try this next. I am down to my last 2 Axes, so I do not want waste it.

Edited by XRay

I didn't even notice that the accessories are associated with the separate weapons, and after checking the datamine, we don't have a Rokkr Remnant for Axes, Daggers, or Staves.

Which means I'll have to bring out the Witchy Dance of QuadForce strats again next month for three more recolors of the same dinky accessory...

...hweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh...

2 hours ago, Xenomata said:

I didn't even notice that the accessories are associated with the separate weapons, and after checking the datamine, we don't have a Rokkr Remnant for Axes, Daggers, or Staves.

Which means I'll have to bring out the Witchy Dance of QuadForce strats again next month for three more recolors of the same dinky accessory...

...hweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh...

Huh. I was going to bring up beasts, but it looks like there's no beast Rokkr weapon programmed so far. There is a staff, although it hasn't shown up yet.

The nice thing is that there's no need to repeat a given weapon type each month.

Huh. Managed to get an accessory in the end, the Cordelia one, all thanks to her having Triangle Adept in her base kit as an enemy.

Still, took a few tries to even get to 150k but I used H!Mia, Cherche with Heavy Blade + Astra, NY!Azura and L!Lyn. Well, guess having coloured bows is a good advantage for this mode against flier Rokkrs if you want as much damage as possible. Astra/GF really shines in this mode.

4 hours ago, XRay said:

137,000 something was the closest I got. I used WOT!Reinhardt with Bowbeaker, BH!Roy, TLB!Mia, and FIH!Xander.

I think I will try out the other strategies.

Claude is super frustrating.

I blew through all my Feathers because of stupid Claude, but I think I will try this for the next Røkkr sieges.

I think I will try this next. I am down to my last 2 Axes, so I do not want waste it.

I did the Brave Lyn strat with two herons and forest map, but with Summer Takumi. My Summer Takumi was +10, has summoner support,Aether, Swift Sparrow 3,Guard 3, Breath of Life 3 ,5 dragonflowers, and the seal was Heavy Blade. My Takumi has enough Speed to double intermediate-difficulty Claude and enough HP and Def to survive bows at that difficulty. both Reyson and Leanne has Goad Fliers when Legendary Azura has Hone Atk 4. Gets me 160k on Intermediate. Planning to do this again on  future dagger rokkrs...

26 minutes ago, Othin said:

Huh. I was going to bring up beasts, but it looks like there's no beast Rokkr weapon programmed so far. There is a staff, although it hasn't shown up yet.

The nice thing is that there's no need to repeat a given weapon type each month.

Yeah, so we may have 8 soon enough. I missed the dragon one though, I wonder when will they put dragons again? and for Beasts... to be fair, beasts weapon effect differs on the movement type, so maybe it's what makes it hard for them to make beast  rokkr weapon.

16 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Yeah, so we may have 8 soon enough. I missed the dragon one though, I wonder when will they put dragons again? and for Beasts... to be fair, beasts weapon effect differs on the movement type, so maybe it's what makes it hard for them to make beast  rokkr weapon.

Looking over all the Rokkr events so far:

• #1: Sword, lance, axe, breath, bow, dagger
  • #2: Sword, lance, bow, dagger, tome (x2)
  • #3: Sword, axe (x2), breath, bow, dagger
  • #4: Sword, lance (x2), breath, bow, tome

So dragons have appeared in most of the events so far, as have daggers. Swords and bows have appeared in all of them, but who knows if that will continue.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

Looking over all the Rokkr events so far:

• #1: Sword, lance, axe, breath, bow, dagger
  • #2: Sword, lance, bow, dagger, tome (x2)
  • #3: Sword, axe (x2), breath, bow, dagger
  • #4: Sword, lance (x2), breath, bow, tome

So dragons have appeared in most of the events so far, as have daggers. Swords and bows have appeared in all of them, but who knows if that will continue.

Well, considering seasonals and legendaries can be rokkrs, it certainly raises the dragon count. I hope it wouldn't be an armor dragon, though. 

As  for daggers, I think they will pose similar problems with Claude now, as Claude being pain is mostly because he has Defense Smoke, and rokkr damage defaults to decrease both def and res by 7. Which also means strategies used now will also work, and people can relax a bit more since they can use fliers against daggers.

Finally figured out a set-up that worked for me.

Reveal hidden contents

JyOeTv4.png

Brave Lyn +0 (neutral): Brave Bow, Reposition, Noontime, Swift Sparrow 2, Guard 2, Hone Atk 2, [Atk/Spd Bond 3 Seal]
Raven +7 (+Spd): Brave Axe+, Reposition, Galeforce, Death Blow 2, Guard 2, Breath of Life 3, [Atk/Def Bond 3 Seal]
Reyson +1 (+Spd): Heron Wing, Sing, Miracle, Darting Stance 1, Wings of Mercy 3, Drive Def 2, [Iote's Shield Seal]
Rinea +0 (neutral): Silver Goblet+(Spd), Dance, Moonbow, Bracing Blow 2, Wings of Mercy 2, Atk Tactic 3, [Drive Atk 2 Seal]

Intermediate difficulty.

I did it on one of the desert layouts, but I think this can be replicated on any of them that don't have that breakable block in the middle, and where Raven can get on a defense tile right away.  No trapping necessary.  Lyn and the refreshers surround Raven with Reyson in a position where Claude will attack him without moving.  Raven can be subbed out for any other Galeforce Brave weapon user as long as they can quad and take minimal damage in return.  Without merges Raven probably needs another defense buff of some kind.  Brave Lyn has a free C-slot with this set-up, so that would be a good place to put it.  I had to waste a couple moves getting rid of unfavorable minions, so there is definitely wiggle room here too. 

I was able to replicate it on camera and upload, in case it helps anyone:

If you already have the unit that can fill Raven's role then there's very little SI/feathers you would need. 

Edited by DLNarshen

7 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Well, considering seasonals and legendaries can be rokkrs, it certainly raises the dragon count. I hope it wouldn't be an armor dragon, though. 

As  for daggers, I think they will pose similar problems with Claude now, as Claude being pain is mostly because he has Defense Smoke, and rokkr damage defaults to decrease both def and res by 7. Which also means strategies used now will also work, and people can relax a bit more since they can use fliers against daggers.

Def Smoke is a bit annoying, but personally I mostly found him frustrating due to him being colorless, ranged, and effective against fliers. Also his Lull skill increased his damage output further, potentially more so than Def Smoke.

Daggers are still ranged and mostly colorless, but yeah, not being effective against fliers is nice. And we did get Sue in a previous event, so colored daggers (and more colored bows) are possible in the future.