• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Well, Robin's close to being my next +10 while I work on securing copies of P!Leo. He sits at +7 while Leo is a robust +0, but has 4 4* copies waiting for feathers. Why did I think a TT unit was a good idea to merge up? Oh yeah, because it's second-best prince. Huh, just realized that Elise is the only Nohrian Royal to not have ftp version of herself. And of the Hoshidan Royals, only Takumi is available ftp.

Spoiler

Larachel's speed is only 34. Huh. good to know, this banner is a full skip then.

Also that new google achievement icon, I see red background but blue hair. So no Silque, she's a healer, and not Python , either.... Huh, is there any blue-haired red unit?

38 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:
  Hide contents

Larachel's speed is only 34. Huh. good to know, this banner is a full skip then.

Also that new google achievement icon, I see red background but blue hair. So no Silque, she's a healer, and not Python , either.... Huh, is there any blue-haired red unit?

Spoiler

Maybe red bow Python?

But people have been saying the eyes are feminine.

Maybe red breath Lilith?

That or maybe the blue is like a light lilac, and it'll be something like red mage Orochi.

OR Marianne from 3 houses with Blutgang

Edited by mcsilas

40 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Maybe Hector? I haven’t seen the picture, but he’s red armor and has blue hair

3 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:
  Hide contents

Whoa..... Rolf has the same BST with DK .....

Spoiler

Yep, he has pretty good stats. We also need to add the +3 from his bow. Too bad we cannot have that Res Super Boon. It would fix his Res.

It's good that IntSys was smart enough to give him Desperation... They saved a bunch of Shanna from being sacrificed.

@Javi Blizz We don't get achievements for Paralogues... only Story Chapters.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

6 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:
  Hide contents

Maybe Hector? I haven’t seen the picture, but he’s red armor and has blue hair

Spoiler

Google achievement points are like the MyNintendo mission points, they are only given for clearing story chapters. So if it's found in the datamine, there goes the chance this month's late month banner being Farfetched Heroes and it must come for October.And again, it's only awarded for story chapter, so it's not referring to Hector to this banner. And another sword alt Hector right after this banner is too soon. Late month''s prediction based on Google Achievement icon predicts Nagi correctly for comparison, and it's also found during the version update/early month update.

54 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

According to the Datamine, the stats are:

Hide contents

1570530953000.png

Rolf has his Fury 3 Bow, Shove, Desperation (5*) and Odd Spd Wave (4*).

Spoiler

Hey I was right about Ilyana! Though her Spd is more like... Pegasus "Blessings" tier Spd. Wasted when most of it could have gone to beefing her Def or Res.
L'arachel and Rolf are average as hell, no surprise there. Dozla... god, he has a lot more Spd than he probably needs...

I assume the + and - next to the numbers indicates what can be SuperAsseted and SuperFlawed? I'm used to Gamepress having the fancy image showing off their Level 1 and Level 40 stats while 4 or 5 people, each cloned once, stare smiling at you for eternity as you figure out through math what has the 4 point Assets and Flaws...

Edited by Xenomata

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

The next head sprite for leaked.

Hide contents

l2ASZ1B.png

I want to say it's super sayain blue Marth since there are fe FE characters with blue hair bright as that.

Also, tap battle got removed from the event list. 

I did some research and it doesn't appear to be Marianne or Silque. It might be Python, but that's a stretch. There's a bang in-between the eyes as you can see a dot of skin on the right edge

Edited by redlight

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Reveal hidden contents

l2ASZ1B.png

I want to say it's super sayain blue Marth since there are fe FE characters with blue hair bright as that.

Spoiler

Any chance it could be Lance from Binding Blade?  He has blueish hair.

Only characters I can think of with that hair color that aren't already in the game are Geoffrey and Lucia. but I see a speck of red there too, and neither of them have any red on their faces/heads.

27 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm inclining towards Lucia. it has red background, implying red unit, and she's a sword unit. And she also has blue hair.

Spoiler

If IS were real bastards, they'd put Lucia and Geoffrey both as red. But Geoff is known for using a Lance, so add another Lance Cav to the roster, like there aren't enough as is.

58 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:
  Hide contents

I'm inclining towards Lucia. it has red background, implying red unit, and she's a sword unit. And she also has blue hair.

The hair doesn't cover one of her eyes. The bang in the sprite is in-between

So, I'm not going to lie the banner's still tempting me with those bases.

Also, the weapon refines have got Virion a ridiculous weapon, Hawkeye gets a Lull, Lute gets a fucking penalty and Frederick kind of got shafted with just DB3. That being said, I'd only ever bother with getting Frederick's refine (unless I got Lute), but I've got higher priority refines.

Also, RIP Tap Battle.

TT bonus units and seals [DATAMINE]:

Spoiler

xq7w58ezvcr31.jpg

Yup, that sure is a Defiant seal in 2019. Also, that’s a typo for Swift Stance according to one of the data miners. It should be just 2.

On the plus side, I just got regular L’Arachel to +10 so I’m more than set.

15 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

TT bonus units and seals [DATAMINE]:

Hide contents

xq7w58ezvcr31.jpg

Yup, that sure is a Defiant seal in 2019. Also, that’s a typo for Swift Stance according to one of the data miners. It should be just 2.

On the plus side, I just got regular L’Arachel to +10 so I’m more than set.

Spoiler

Defiant Attack... WHY?! Its like they are desperately trying to shove down useless Seals down our throat just like the Boost skills. Noone in their right mind is gonna use sacred coins to upgrade those, if only they would cost like 10% of the usual amount Seals cost to upgrade i would consider upgrading them. Noone used Defiant skill since Skill inheritance is a thing. Noone. Chill Def 3 and Swift Stance 3 are nice though.