• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Yeah already built the field last night, too. That's pretty stupid.

5 compensation orbs for the 1 orb quest please

Norne demote is nice, finally some Reposition in the colourless pool

L'arachel has such great art/voice lines, wouldn't mind getting pitybroken by her in a future legendary banner.

@Zeo Well if you had fun then at least that's good! Eager to see them then, it's nice to see things that you enjoyed doing but yeah sometimes a day isn't enough.

@SockPuppet

Spoiler

Would love that banner if Kieran can get in on it as well. Tellius banners this year were too busy getting laguz in the game, so it would be refreshing to get some beorc as well.

46 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

In better news, Norne demoted as expected.

Would have better if she showed up in my unfortunate quest to summon the harvest festival princess of peerless beauty. Or even Bantu. Remember when Bantu was supposedly added to the summoning pool? I don't. Meanwhile, I have a starving child to feed and keep away from candy, Kliff who forgot what banner he was supposed to be on, and Bartre's wife.

2 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

So, unless I am doing something wrong I guess I am screwed out of the 1 orb from the 'Build a Field' quest since I made the field yesterday. That's kind of stupid.

Likewise. I sent feedback on it.

The notification board now says that the "Build a Field" quest issue will be fixed in a future update. I had also built the field yesterday, so I'm relieved.

My AR defense team has already suffered a complete loss to someone who used Duo Hector to bring my team down to 1 HP before engaging. I might have to find some other defense setup than flier ball if this keeps happening. This setup has served me well and I haven't changed it in months, but it leaves the entire team within the three columns that Hector nukes.

I’m considering to change my def team to either Ward + Vantage or Goad + Vantage. It doesn’t sound really good, but at least can keep doing the Ward stuff. 

Also, how would you build Kronya to work in the same team as Hector? Would you free her C+S Slot or keep Savage Blow on them?

3 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

The 26k feathers from the orb packs were very welcome. Robin now sits at +9 and awaits 20k more feathers. After that, I'll move to Boey merging while my copies of P!Leo slowly build up.

🙂 i am able (soon) to get Serra to +5. (or get working on Ares. (I am actuallly in hoarding mode right now. but it will be nice to get 2 projects done and then start working on Kronya (who will need special spiral down the road)

in other news i wish we could block who don't want as 5* units. honestly. 

26 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

🙂 i am able (soon) to get Serra to +5. (or get working on Ares. (I am actuallly in hoarding mode right now. but it will be nice to get 2 projects done and then start working on Kronya (who will need special spiral down the road)

that would be amazing and cut back on the dud pity breakers.

I think I'm gonna start working on Ares. Give him DC from Hrid.
Kronya is waiting for CC to start getting merges.

Also, got a spare Nah in Hector's banner, so now I have Infantry Breath or Bonus Doubler fodder, which one is better to give off?

The Hector/Lilina convo coupled with the Arcadia music I was using for the castle was something else (knowing Hector's fate in FE6 makes the convo heartbreaking). Say what you will about duo heroes being broken and all that jazz but having them really interact with each other is soooo good. 

55 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

that would be amazing and cut back on the dud pity breakers.

Seriously. 
like. i get this is what people wanted, and they are OP/whatever, but most of them don't even have any real cool inheritable skills. so not only did they block me from what i wanted, i can't even utalize them after i get their feathers and flowers. 

54 minutes ago, Rinco said:

I think I'm gonna start working on Ares. Give him DC from Hrid.
Kronya is waiting for CC to start getting merges.

Also, got a spare Nah in Hector's banner, so now I have Infantry Breath or Bonus Doubler fodder, which one is better to give off?

Bonus Doubler. 
My Kronya is waiting for special spiral. (still zero regrets giving my only one to Ophelia first). I do have a Lewyn, so i could kill him but i'd rather not. hopefully they don't skip keaton on Legendary. 

1 hour ago, Rinco said:

I got a Nah in the previous New Heroes Banner, and I foddered her to Marth for Infantry Breath. It will be amazing for when I need to use a Infantry unit as bonus unit in arena, like the Askr Trio. Also, Infantry Breath's Def/Res+2 stacks with Falchion's Stats+2 and Spur Atk/Spd 2 Seal.

5 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

Also, how would you build Kronya to work in the same team as Hector? Would you free her C+S Slot or keep Savage Blow on them?

Athame

Reposition

Ruptured Sky -- Moonbow -- Glimmer

Close Counter

Null C-Disrupt

Savage Blow -- Def Smoke

Savage Blow -- Fierce Stance

If you have 2 AMH!Hectors, that is essentially another Atk+40 on Kronya. Kronya does not need Special Spiral at that point for more damage, as she just needs enough Atk to overcome Def. However, Savage Blow is still pretty good in my opinion for dealing damage that cannot be mitigated, and it is also cheap, so I do not think players need to go for a more expensive C skill.

Edited by XRay

4 hours ago, daisy jane said:

"Okay so I don't want [glances at list of 5* units] Alm or [checks again] Delthea or [again] Elincia or- actually just block them all except [5* unit I really want to +10 merge]"

So, anyone recall that post I made here saying that Bryce Papenbrook's Oscar voice now always makes me picture Oscar dressed in a black cat suit and flirting and making puns because Papenbrook also voices Cat Noir/Adrien Agreste in Miraculous? And that Miraculous shares some VAs with FE characters?

Turns out the ENTIRE Miraculous main cast has done an FE character voice at some point! I know FE has a lot of characters, but this is the first time I've seen so many of their VAs in one show. XD

Christina Vee - Edelgard's original voice before being scrapped (Fire Emblem), Ladybug/Marinette Dupain-Cheng (Miraculous)
Bryce Papenbrook - Oscar, Raven, Henry, Kamui (Fire Emblem), Cat Noir/Adrien Agreste (Miraculous)
Mela Lee - Tiki (Fire Emblem), Tikki (Miraculous)
Max Mittelman - Gordin, Leo, Forrest, Gray, Kaden (Fire Emblem), Plagg (Miraculous)
Carrie Keranen - L'Arachel, Gunnthra (Fire Emblem), Rena Rouge/Alya Cesaire (Miraculous)
Ben Diskin - Jakob, Matthew, Saizo, Lorenz, Caspar (Fire Emblem), Carapace/Nino Lahiffe, Max Kante, Nooroo, Sass (Miraculous)
Keith Silverstein - Saber (Fire Emblem), Hawk Moth/Gabriel Agreste (Miraculous)

Ben Diskin does multiple characters in both lol. Mela Lee likes her Tikis. XD

Now I hope Vee gets an FE role that doesn't get scrapped to complete this set! lol I should draw the FE characters that sound closest dressed as their Miraculous counterparts. lol

Edited by Anacybele

12 hours ago, Vince777 said:

Bastian doesn't even use staves in Path of Radiance.  He was one of those weird suboptimal knife sages.

Give him a tome. 

For someone incredibly smart, he was dumb to choose a knife over a staff. 

24 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

"Okay so I don't want [glances at list of 5* units] Alm or [checks again] Delthea or [again] Elincia or- actually just block them all except [5* unit I really want to +10 merge]"

you make me sad.
*sniff* +10 Elincia. my dream.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Duo Hector can be blessed?

Yes, I already have defense replays of people using Astra blessed Duo Hector against me in AR. 

Datamined icons also seem to suggest that future Legendary and Mythic Heroes could also be Duo Heroes, so get ready for more units with built in nuke buttons with no drawbacks.

23 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

For someone incredibly smart, he was dumb to choose a knife over a staff. 

I consider that what I hope was a gameplay-balancing move. After Pent and Saleh, maybe it wasn't the best balancing move to give another Sage awesome Staff use on top of good magic offensive. Even though PoR Bastian as is, is underpowered.