Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

Somethings been off about Dancing Ishtar's artwork for a while now and I finally figured it out. Her tits are showing. The right nipple is in full view, areola included. And the left is blurred out.

I don't care what kind of goddess they call you, honey, every dance has a dress code.

...Um, yeah, what mampfoid said. I have no idea how you're seeing this in any of dancer Ishtar's artwork.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

Somethings been off about Dancing Ishtar's artwork for a while now and I finally figured it out. Her tits are showing. The right nipple is in full view, areola included. And the left is blurred out.

Congratulations, your hyperbole made me spend five minutes staring at a cartoon woman's breasts, trying to decide whether the artist actually sneaked in defining nipples through the cloth, or whether it's just the way the light falls.

Based on the fact that Fire Emblem humans apparently don't even have nipples, I'm going to go with the latter.

3 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Yay, it took almost 200 orbs to summon 2 B!Lucina 🤦‍♂️

At least I got the second quickly after being pity-broken by a B!Ike in a blue-less season

Too bad it took so long, but congrats! Do you have special plans with her? 

17 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

Hording orbs makes this game really boring sometimes...

Ooof can totally relate. Sometimes when you hoard you don't even guarantee that you get the unit you want despite saving up so much, so I just gave up on hoarding large amounts and have shorter hoard goals if I don't succumb to the temptation of bored summoning

@mampfoid Ooh congrats on the 36! It seems like a lot for me these days.

15 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Ooh congrats on the 36! It seems like a lot for me these days.

Update: 46.

Yeah, I haven't been motivated to save in months. But bored summoning doesn't really help against being bored. 

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Too bad it took so long, but congrats! Do you have special plans with her? 

Once I get a Nailah for my B!Ike, she’ll sustitute Fjorm in my main story quest team and maybe I’ll try them in a second AR ofense team

15 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Bored Summoning is my biggest temptation 

30 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Ooof can totally relate. Sometimes when you hoard you don't even guarantee that you get the unit you want despite saving up so much, so I just gave up on hoarding large amounts and have shorter hoard goals if I don't succumb to the temptation of bored summoning

It really is tempting...but thus far I've been able to stave off those temptations by doing bored promotions instead.  I have an on and off goal of getting all the free and 3-4* units to 5*.  I've gotten through most of them, but now that the remainders are units like Henry, Rebecca, etc, it really feels like I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel now lol. 

19 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

Part of me wants to go for H!Mia if only to give me an excuse to pull colorless, and therefore have a shot at pulling a Brady, Mercedes, or Norne.  Hording orbs makes this game really boring sometimes...

you are my people. I am legit looking at Trick and Defeat going "I don't have KittySakura, and this way i can get nornes, and mercies"
(Or the distant guard/close guard banner, which will have Vero/Mufasa. same thing). 
thankfully i always  need to shop in colourless so i can just wait until Legendary or something. 

15 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Bored Summoning is my biggest temptation 

image.png.052211f665ce0e61295af9b19f40eeb6.png

(though again. me too. so many wants and needs, not enough orbs) imma gonna send you a msg. lol 

9 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

I don't care what kind of goddess they call you, honey, every dance has a dress code.

no it's not. it's her dress. nothing is showing. 

4 hours ago, Lemmy said:

I'm going to miss this x5 multiplier, probably beats tempest trials for grinding

i used this to basicly bing 50+ characters to lvl 40 and do heroic ordeals and i am still nearly not finished -_-. Well at least now there is only colorless ranged, axe and lance users left. finished all the ranged blue red greens that i had available... and all swords...

Glennstavos's post about dancing Ishtar's dress and chest didn't specify that it was the official art of Heroes, so I'm just going to assume Glennstavos was looking at lewd artwork of Ishtar and he unwittingly revealed to us about that. 😛

18 hours ago, Seafarer said:

Based on the fact that Fire Emblem humans apparently don't even have nipples, I'm going to go with the latter.

Xander had an unfortunate accident where his nipples were cut off. Don't shame him.

Anyway, I'm kind of tempted to +10 Virion to give him an entry in +10 thread. It'd be a stupid idea, but then again, I +10 Odin and built Odin before to handle the Black Knight during his Tempest Trials, so yeah.

Edited by Kaden

18 hours ago, Seafarer said:

Congratulations, your hyperbole made me spend five minutes staring at a cartoon woman's breasts, trying to decide whether the artist actually sneaked in defining nipples through the cloth, or whether it's just the way the light falls.

Anime does not usually believe in nipples. This is particularly true of men, where they're biologically worthless, the product of forming in the womb before the biological sex characteristics kick into high gear. An "imperfection" then, an "imperfection" which is promptly removed.

Is the aesthetic choice good? Well it is unrealistic, but rather gone or minimized than exaggerated when it comes to teats, for me. I'd be much more welcoming of chest, pubic, back and armpit hair however. I don't need it, but a forest is fine with me, as long as it is groomed and sanitary. Wild and unclean is where I draw the line.

On 10/12/2019 at 2:52 PM, DLNarshen said:

Hording orbs makes this game really boring sometimes...

My sympathies for this superficial issue. Though I've not FEH anymore, on the token gatcha I do play, I have 77000 in summon material saved up, with a full set of ten summons costing 1200 each, and a *5 rate of 4%. The last time I tapped into it was when the FE crossover happened, months ago.

At least I have something to look forward to, a Mega Man crossover at the end of November.

Hey guys, long time no see! It's been a while since I post here.

Speaking of merges and stuff, I drop by to show my Elibe army!

Screenshot-20191013-203708-Fire-Emblem-H

She's waiting for a neat refine.

Screenshot-20191013-203717-Fire-Emblem-H

My most recent achievement! I don't regret sacrificing a shitty Dimitri for him.

Screenshot-20191013-203731-Fire-Emblem-H

Brave Lady of the winds hits swifter and harder with her Mulagir refine.

Screenshot-20191013-203744-Fire-Emblem-H

@Zeo Man, I'll eventually +10 him and give him his refine!

Screenshot-20191013-203752-Fire-Emblem-H

Just gave him Push skill from a Brady.

Screenshot-20191013-203800-Fire-Emblem-H

She's missing Riposte!

Screenshot-20191013-203809-Fire-Emblem-H

Almost there! Two seasons more and he'll be +10'd

Screenshot-20191013-203817-Fire-Emblem-H

I got an extra B!Ike this morning so wynaut.

Screenshot-20191013-203830-Fire-Emblem-H

The first Black Fang member merged!

Yes... tonight is the night of completion... assuming the event calender didn't screw up again...

My collection of year 1 units will be completed once I get Henry and Jakob in their Halloween outfits, and I can also +10 Witchy Nowi like I've wanted to for two years, and then I have no more reason to ever spend another cent on this gacha game.
Nowi, who I think was the first seasonal unit I actually had a powerful need for and who I almost didn't summon on her first runthrough, and even then had the horridly bad +Def -Atk nature which took months to fix, and only because of Legendary Robin's banner... soon...

Edited by Xenomata

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Nope, that's the 16th (Wednesday). Tomorrow is the New Power banner.

Goddamnit, what the hell is wrong with this event calender?
Is it accounting for Daylight Saving ahead of time? Because I was under the impression that that wasn't happening for at least another month.

2 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Goddamnit, what the hell is wrong with this event calender?
Is it accounting for Daylight Saving ahead of time? Because I was under the impression that that wasn't happening for at least another month.

I guess it is, even though DST expires Nov. 3rd while the majority of this calendar is for before Nov. 3rd.

As this calendar is, just a day to every date to get the actual dates these events are supposed to take place (like how the New Heroes banner will be a week from now, not next Sunday the 20th).

While it'd be more convenient for people in the Pacific timezone for the calendar to always use Pacific Time regardless of whether that's standard time or daylight time, the larger issue and probably the reason it isn't done is convertibility. IS is lazy, for as far as I can see, the same calendar is published to all English-speaking regions at the very least - they have just the one static image they distribute to everyone. The one shown to me in-app is certainly the same as that seen by people in Seattle (where Nintendo's American HQ is), there's no Australian Eastern Daylight calendar, that's for sure. Contrast the actual announcements which use dynamic date fields depending on which time zone your phone is set to, and it creates a weird disparity.

At any rate, having the calendar suddenly switch timezones mid-month would be horrendous for people trying to convert it to their local timezones. It's one thing for someone living on the US West Coast to know when Daylight Saving ends, and knowing that, changing how they read the calendar from that point forward. It is entirely less reasonable to expect people from the rest of the world to know when Daylight Saving ends in the US West Coast and adapt similarly.

The choice of whether to show it in Pacific Daylight or Pacific Standard is completely arbitrary of course, but as long as they pick one or the other, it's works out about as well either way.

Edited by Humanoid

Debating if I should pull on the ToD rerun banner. While I'm not using ToD!Sakura nor ToD!Jakob, I wouldn't mind getting another copy of Sakura to fix her bane. But the thing is, LH!Azura and LH!Lucina are coming back at the end of the month and I actually want to pull for them. Decisions, decisions. 

The ToD banner is thankfully a skip for me, along with the New Power banner. I don't need Halloween Hector but I do want him and between him, Mareeta on the Null Banner, Caineghis on the Guard banner, B!Lucina on the weekly banner, H!Mia and Myrrh on the Halloween banner and whoever on the legendary banner orbs are really tight. I wanted to save for a purpose but pretty much everything this month means quite a bit.

• I've wanted H!Mia since last year.
  • B!Lucina is the only CYL1 unit I still don't have.
  • Pulling Mareeta means any future pulls are FB4 fodder for Lyn.
  • Caineghis is my favorite Royal from FE10.
  • Hector is my favorite (male) FE7 character and I have every other version of him.

I haven't gotten a single orb from the tempest, there's still the arena orbs to grab and 10 from the monthly orbs and that's not counting the orbs we'll get from the coming new heroes banner but there's just so many units I'm not sure what to do. Plus the Lucina banner will disappear so I'll be forced to make a decision concerning her and weather or not it's worth it to sacrifice orbs and hurt my chances at the other units.

Defiant skills, on its own, sure is useless since Brazen skills exists... but as  a seal AND LAzura is a thing, combined with Lirtblades? it could be broken. +7 to all stats.,. Wowie. Then again, that's IF you have her AND doesn't have Hone 4 skill on her C slot.

I have my own Legendary Azura, but I also had a free NY Hrid whom I immediately fodder to her, so I don't really need the Defiant Atk seal. But for people who doesn't have Hone 4 skills but do have her, it could be useful. It could even be an incentive to pull for her as she makes this seal outright broken.

Sure, we do have things like Lull skills, but what I'm trying to say is Defiant Atk seal isn't that bad when paired with Lazura.

Then again, it's LAzura we're talking about, Prayer Wheel's effect makes the usually not-so-useful B dancing skills becomes outright rally spectrum.

Edited by DraceEmpressa

44 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Defiant skills, on its own, sure is useless since Brazen skills exists... but as  a seal AND LAzura is a thing, combined with Lirtblades? it could be broken. +7 to all stats.,. Wowie. Then again, that's IF you have her AND doesn't have Hone 4 skill on her C slot.

I have my own Legendary Azura, but I also had a free NY Hrid whom I immediately fodder to her, so I don't really need the Defiant Atk seal. But for people who doesn't have Hone 4 skills but do have her, it could be useful. It could even be an incentive to pull for her as she makes this seal outright broken.

Sure, we do have things like Lull skills, but what I'm trying to say is Defiant Atk seal isn't that bad when paired with Lazura.

Then again, it's LAzura we're talking about, Prayer Wheel's effect makes the usually not-so-useful B dancing skills becomes outright rally spectrum.

This is a good point. I often use Fury/Desperation blade tome builds with Legendary Azura, this could be a convenient way to get to +7 without even having to worry about positioning. Only when I don't need another seal like Brash Assault, though.

Well now, not only did I finally decide on my next grail project, but I also confirmed that I have some sort of weird thing for Lances!mN91b7Wl.jpg?1
You can put your... stick with flags over there with the Daybreak Lance, Dauntless Lance, Geirskogul, Festive Siegmund, and Oboro's Spear.

...listen, I made Walhart work wonders for me, Clive is just a more mobile tank of the kind I already +10ed three or four of.

Edited by Xenomata