Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I'm just gonna sit in my corner with my ~200 orbs 😂 60 of those orbs are sitting there in the present box. Out of sight, out of mind. At this point I want to see how high that number will get before I collect them just for the heck of it.

Edited by Flying Shogi

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I'm at about 425 orbs. Planning on picking up Mareeta on Tuesday, so that'll put a dent in it.

My record is around 600, I think?

Edited by Othin

I hit 1000 on my birthday, and going for HInoka/Takumi and Finishing Myrrh totally tanked me.
as Sothis and HIlda are coming up (as well as other temptations i'll probably not hit that number again) but as I'd like to +10 Brave Micaiah and Brave Camilla, i'm really hoping they have a good colour share on their respective legendary debuts  and i feel in the event that they do re-do that book 1 revivials, i have to save up for Elincia. (if that's over. well she'll have to be +3. sadness). but then i can focus my attention on the fact (assumption) that Book 2 will be snapped away soon and i have to save up for Micaiah, Special Spiral Fodder, and Maribelle/Loki

can we please have more healer focus banners. THANK. YOU. 

(and really I have to say. once Book 2 is snapped. i don't know if i'd ever really pull blue except for legendary banners.  it is a minefield of not good stuff for me as it is, and it just continues to be soo). 

Wowza, you guys sure have better willpower than me, because I typically can't save up past 250+ orbs without blowing them all. 😆 (I have too many characters I like.) Though I will say that I think once I was able to save up like 400 orbs? Can't remember, but of course it didn't last long. 😄 Right now I have 119 orbs on main account (yes, I have multiple accounts, no I can't control myself) and 100 on my other account; probably not enough to whale all the Valentia characters this upcoming banner, but I'm hoping!

10 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Freddy's an arena bonus unit next time! 😄 I can go use him and the rest of my main horse team and they kick ass there!

Yeah... for the Tier you are in Arena, the skillset you use on Fred will work fine. And Cavalry teams will not be penalizing, like in Tier 20.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yeah... for the Tier you are in Arena, the skillset you use on Fred will work fine. And Cavalry teams will not be penalizing, like in Tier 20.

Yeah, I've actually been going between tiers 19 and 20 now, with the occasional 18. It used to be more often 18 and 19! I've gotten a bit better and have been able to use more higher-merged units too.

51 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

can we please have more healer focus banners. THANK. YOU. 

Oh my gosh YES! I would love to have more healer focus banners; I've been playing since launch and I've STILL not gotten base Elise (who I really want), and with her being taken out of the general summoning pool the only place I can get her now is from focus banners...Which, of course, hasn't happened yet (to my knowledge anyway). 🙃 Unless they suddenly give her out as a gift, I'll forever be waiting for a focus banner with her in it.

Just now, Jenneta said:

Oh my gosh YES! I would love to have more healer focus banners; I've been playing since launch and I've STILL not gotten base Elise (who I really want), and with her being taken out of the general summoning pool the only place I can get her now is from focus banners...Which, of course, hasn't happened yet (to my knowledge anyway). 🙃 Unless they suddenly give her out as a gift, I'll forever be waiting for a focus banner with her in it.

Elise comes tomorrow!!  so you can get her.
it just drives me insane. Loki had one. Vero (as a brave unit) has been on hero fest/a few  (and prolly on the guard). so Camilla will have her time in the sun but other than the Healer Gauntlet they had ages ago, like. NOTHING. 

actually i've said this before, i wish for healers (esp. because they barely can have anything) that they could just evolve their skills. or healers don't have like X and then X+. just give htem X+ without the secondary step. 

30 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I've actually been going between tiers 19 and 20 now, with the occasional 18. It used to be more often 18 and 19! I've gotten a bit better and have been able to use more higher-merged units too.

What team you usually use in Arena and are you able to get all kills with the bonus unit?

17 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Elise comes tomorrow!!  so you can get her.
it just drives me insane. Loki had one. Vero (as a brave unit) has been on hero fest/a few  (and prolly on the guard). so Camilla will have her time in the sun but other than the Healer Gauntlet they had ages ago, like. NOTHING. 

actually i've said this before, i wish for healers (esp. because they barely can have anything) that they could just evolve their skills. or healers don't have like X and then X+. just give htem X+ without the secondary step. 

O-oh, she does...? ...Whoopsie. Guess who's under a rock apparently! 😂 Thanks a bunch for the info!! I take back what I said about Elise then, LOL.

But I still agree with you; there's not really been much of a healer focus. Sure, they get tossed into random events, but I think you're right-they've not had much of a focus on them since the healer gauntlet. I also agree with you as well that I wish they had more evolved skills; they're definitely limited in terms of what they can have, like you said, which makes it hard to properly build them up (at least in my experience; though I'm definitely no expert so for all I know I'm just being a noob-which is entirely possible 🤣)

2 minutes ago, Jenneta said:

O-oh, she does...? ...Whoopsie. Guess who's under a rock apparently! 😂 Thanks a bunch for the info!! I take back what I said about Elise then, LOL.

But I still agree with you; there's not really been much of a healer focus. Sure, they get tossed into random events, but I think you're right-they've not had much of a focus on them since the healer gauntlet. I also agree with you as well that I wish they had more evolved skills; they're definitely limited in terms of what they can have, like you said, which makes it hard to properly build them up (at least in my experience; though I'm definitely no expert so for all I know I'm just being a noob-which is entirely possible 🤣)

Basically, you just want to think what you want your healer to do -
Battle or Heal (and sometimes if lucky enough 😉 they can do both). 

9x10 healers want atk or spd. 
(the ones that dont are Azama and Wrys because they are more tanky). 

Atk = better healing 
Spd = more doubles for them - less that they will be doubled. 
(you can still pick atk - but you need to find a way to help their spd, esp. if they are a Gen 1 demote unit)

generally speaking you want
Pain(or Gravity)/savage blow/savage blow set so it's much damage as possible from the healer. 
MEAN builds can be anything to Absorb/Close Counter

they don't have much access to A Skills so
Atk/Spd Solo
Ark/Spd Bond
Atk/Spd Push 4
(even atk/spd 2 ) 
are your best bets if not doing a CC build. 

and of course if you are like some people. you spoil your healers by giving them most inheritable staves in the game. 

At least at 490 orbs. I give it a try in merging Legendary Julia. But somehow for now I feel like its quite a big challenge I try.. She is at +1 at the moment. Pushed around 550 orbs on her last banner) And kind of feel there this could go with all the Legendary horror stories. xD
Of course Rinkah would be a certain orb stash breaker. And Nailah soon is also bait.

Also next line up with her is Fjorm, L.Tiki and her.. Which is a bit meh. depending on what happens I might want to thing to maker Fjorm more efficient...

Edited by Stroud

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

What team you usually use in Arena and are you able to get all kills with the bonus unit?

The two teams I run most often are my horse team, which is Freddy, Reinhardt, Hrid, and legendary Ephraim, and then a team comprised of RD Ike, female Robin, bonus unit, and legendary Azura. If my bonus unit is an infantry unit, I put GD Ike in place of RD Ike so Robin can still use her tactics buffs.

Sometimes I replace Hrid or Ephraim with a bonus unit in the horse team as well if the bonus unit is another horse.

And I can't get all the kills with the bonus unit, there will always be some enemies that aren't good matchups for said unit.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

The two teams I run most often are my horse team, which is Freddy, Reinhardt, Hrid, and legendary Ephraim, and then a team comprised of RD Ike, female Robin, bonus unit, and legendary Azura. If my bonus unit is an infantry unit, I put GD Ike in place of RD Ike so Robin can still use her tactics buffs.

Sometimes I replace Hrid or Ephraim with a bonus unit in the horse team as well if the bonus unit is another horse.

And I can't get all the kills with the bonus unit, there will always be some enemies that aren't good matchups for said unit.

I see... Sadly both teams don't score well in Arena. Do you at least use Duel Skills in some of your units, like Ike and Robin?

5 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I see... Sadly both teams don't score well in Arena. Do you at least use Duel Skills in some of your units, like Ike and Robin?

But they do score well. Mainly because they have a lot of merges. Both Freddy and Reinhardt are +10, Hrid and Ephraim both have a merge or two as well, female Robin is +10, Azura has a merge or two, RD Ike is +2.

I've never really had access to duel skills.

And I don't really care what you say anyway, because these are the two teams I've had the most success with in arena.

Edited by Anacybele

9 hours ago, Zeo said:

Seriously you guys... the most I've ever had at once was 150. Jeez. Stash goals to be sure.

Don't worry, the most I've had in my memory is 120.

And then I proceeded to waste about half trying to get Halloween Henry. I think I saw like one green orb total.

I think I once reached 400 without any purchases. I got lucky because I got good pulls early in like three banners in a row, so I had little reason to keep summoning.

And I don't really care what you say anyway, because these are the two teams I've had the most success with in arena.

Ouch... rude...

I will not bother you with this topic anymore... good luck with your Tier 18-20 Arena Matches.

Just now, Diovani Bressan said:

Ouch... rude...

I will not bother you with this topic anymore... good luck with your Tier 18-20 Arena Matches.

There's nothing wrong with preferring to actually succeed in getting deathless five win streaks over throwing a few high scoring units together and hoping for the best.

The arena's scoring system sucks anyway, BST should not be such a huge factor when that means the highest scores will just be a bunch of boring armors.

I've never really had access to duel skills.

I believe you are wrong in this case. You got Helbindi in the past (last month if I am not wrong), so Robin could had G Duel Infantry.

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

There's nothing wrong with preferring to actually succeed in getting deathless five win streaks over throwing a few high scoring units together and hoping for the best.

That's ok. Some players prefer a easy time than having a interesting and challenging time in Arena. For me, sometimes, easy is equal to boring.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

19 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I believe you are wrong in this case. You got Helbindi in the past (last month if I am not wrong), so Robin could had G Duel Infantry.

I foddered him for something else at that time. Didn't think I needed duel skills and I still don't think I need them. Besides, if I put it on Robin, she loses Triangle Adept. I also pulled Helbindi again, but I intend to level that one up because his IVs are decent.

20 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

That's ok. Some players prefer a easy time than having a interesting and challenging time in Arena. For me, sometimes, easy is equal to boring.

Who said I'm trying to make things easy? I think that's boring too. I'm making teams I can actually win with, but those wins still don't come easy. I still have to think a lot and get creative in some battles.