Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, but its unique refine doesn't synergize with my Frederick's build at all. I run an enemy phase build on him and his prf's refine is Death Blow which is player phase. I could just go with a different refine, but if someday I also want to use the unique refine, that's an extra 200 dew which is kind of hard to get.

I've been undecided on how I'd refine the thing if I use it at some point and I just might in armor-heavy maps.

I can relate to that dilemma. But if it were me, I'd go for the unique refine first. In my experience, a bonus unit in Arena always ends up doing some mixed phase battling due to the variety of units they need to beat, so having one player phase skill wouldn't be all bad. Then, when you use him outside of Arena and don't need to go mixed phase or player phase, you can just go back to whatever weapon you were using before he got his personal one. And then, even further in the future when you have more dew you could give him a second refine on Frederick's Axe. That's what I tend to do when I'm unsure about the unique refine of a weapon at least!

1 hour ago, Baldrick said:

Personally, I use the screen record function on my phone, it does the job if you just want to make a basic video.

I'm not sure my phone has a built in screen record function, at least I couldn't find one. I have a Samsung Galaxy s7 if that helps. I found some apps that could do it, but none that also record the in-game sound.

32 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

OKAY TOMORROW IS THE DAY

gkle8Ru.png

NAGA HELP ME

GOOD LUCK!!

Edited by BoaFerox

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

You know, I was just thinking... Blue Flame is expensive fodder, yes. But for the sheer visual effect it would have with her weapon? It would probably be worth it. (I now need a couple Owains.)

2 hours ago, Jenneta said:

Wow, yeah, I've been being a total noob because I had no idea about any of this (other than the savage blow, since I've seen tons of people using that for their healer's C skill and seal slots.) 😄 Thank you so much for this information!! To be honest, I've only recently started paying extra attention to my units and trying to build them up to their full potential, but my healers have taken the back burner because I wasn't really sure what was the best way to build them (especially to where they weren't dying every five seconds, haha!) But this definitely helps!!

no worries!! we all learn a lot if we're prepared to listen to the advice. it doesn't always mean you have to take it but i do think you learn a lot from the discourse. 
For example - I have 4 offensive healers who will be +10
Brave Camilla, Serra, Mercedes and Priscilla. (mercedes is because i fell in love w/her in 3H)
three mobilities: 1 fly, 2 infantry, 1 cav. 
they're being built so they can give out some tactic buffs, as well as go slay people dead LOL 

I have Bride Fjorm and Bath Sakura as both utility and offensive. (because htey came dazzle/wrathful, but Fjorm's staff is utility by nature, and Sakura i builit her for my flying teams).

and then I have Flying Mia, Elise, and will build another healer for pure healing utility. their job is to have WoM and just zip around the maps healing people. 

It's fun 

16 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

I'm not sure my phone has a built in screen record function, at least I couldn't find one. I have a Samsung Galaxy s7 if that helps. I found some apps that could do it, but none that also record the in-game sound.

I have an iPhone so I can’t help you there. Some people put music on top of their videos, I guess.

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

OKAY TOMORROW IS THE DAY

gkle8Ru.png

NAGA HELP ME

Good luck!!! Hopefully she comes home relatively easy for you! 😄 I hope I can get her relatively easy as well; it's been two long years without a precious Elise on my team!

@daisy jane (Sorry, still trying to figure out multi quoting LOL; please bear with this newbie 😄)  Wow, look at you go!! I admire your dedication to building up these healers. 😮 Especially Serra; I don't think I've heard (nor seen) anyone have her built up!! I can already imagine the terror they wreck on their enemies...😊 Remind me not to challenge you in the arena, haha! 😄

Edited by Jenneta

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

and then I have Flying Mia, Elise, and will build another healer for pure healing utility. their job is to have WoM and just zip around the maps healing people. 

I think it would be cool if they can create a skill called Assist and Run. Basically like Hit and Run, but you move away from allies. If they release Wings of Mercy Sacred Seal, then healers can swoop in to heal and get out the way at the same time. Makes loner units like Edelgard more viable in my opinion.

Edited by XRay

1 minute ago, XRay said:

I think it would be cool if they can create a skill called Assist and Run. If they release Wings of Mercy Sacred Seal, then healers can swoop in to heal and get out the way at the same time. Makes loner units like Edelgard more viable in my opinion.

that would be awesome
(that would be awesome for a singer as well)

13 minutes ago, XRay said:

I think it would be cool if they can create a skill called Assist and Run. Basically like Hit and Run, but you move away from allies. If they release Wings of Mercy Sacred Seal, then healers can swoop in to heal and get out the way at the same time. Makes loner units like Edelgard more viable in my opinion.

It doesn't work with Wings of Mercy so you'd have to be fairly close, but Physic does basically that.

4 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

GOOD LUCK!!

Thank you, thank you!

2 hours ago, Jenneta said:

Good luck!!! Hopefully she comes home relatively easy for you! 😄 I hope I can get her relatively easy as well; it's been two long years without a precious Elise on my team!

Thanks, hope you can grab her, too!

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Good luuuuuck! 

(Imagine me doing the best summon cheer dance)

@daisy jane I didn't read all the arena scoring discussion, but Fury (3) shouldn't score better than TA3. Both have the same SP value. 

Brazen atk skills then. that scores a tick better the point really was find skills that up the points.  - but thanks for the correct, i appreciate it 🙂 

Wow, we reached the last of the weekly revival summons. I'm surprised I didn't get any free 5*. Wonder what will happen next to these units. Where there be another rotation up to next year? More units are demoted making the pool even bigger? These units be in a semi-retired status? Will there be a gen 2 weekly revival summons? All these questions hopefully can be answered soon.

38 minutes ago, Rinco said:

Is there something useful on the rewards of the Tap Battle? I did the first lvl for the 10 Sacred Coins, so if there's nothing more on the other lvls I'll just skip it entirely

Accessories, though since they're reruns of old accessories they'll just become feathers if you have them already...

3 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Hmm, will there be anyway of knowing if the weekly revival banners are going to continue in the next datamine? New banner slots, losing a banner slot, etc?

It should give some idea. If there aren't enough slots for the next one, that'll be basically outright confirmation that they're at least paused for the moment.

4 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Accessories, though since they're reruns of old accessories they'll just become feathers if you have them already...

What accessories? I missed the Forging Bonds accessories from the banner with Brady and I really want those Sunglasses...

9 hours ago, Zeo said:

What accessories? I missed the Forging Bonds accessories from the banner with Brady and I really want those Sunglasses...

Repeated accessories. IntSys gives us old accessories in these Tap Battles reruns. If you don't have the accessories, you will get them. If you already have them, you will get 300 feathers instead.

In your case, in a tap battle revival in a future far away, you will get Brady's sunglasses while I will get 300 feathers.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

21 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Wow, we reached the last of the weekly revival summons. I'm surprised I didn't get any free 5*. Wonder what will happen next to these units. Where there be another rotation up to next year? More units are demoted making the pool even bigger? These units be in a semi-retired status? Will there be a gen 2 weekly revival summons? All these questions hopefully can be answered soon.

Out of all 20 weeks i got a Free Sigurd (which was the unit i already had) and the majority of the banners i did pull on took their pound of flesh. 

I'm preparing for a year 2 yank personally. but it would be nice if we had more year 1 revivals (i'd hands down save up for Nephenee and elincia, so they can get done. 

9 hours ago, Zeo said:

they do the first ones (not the EX versions) so we should be getting the sunglasses in a revival or two. 

It's a bit too early to tell, but the second Breidablik might bring changes to the summoning pool or summoning in general in the near future.

Edited by redlight