• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

43 minutes ago, redlight said:

I did it. But it's not some kind of massive spoiler.

It's not anyone's place to judge how much other people will care about a spoiler. Just be respectful of people who take more than a handful of hours to see something new so they can discover it themselves. 

1 hour ago, redlight said:

It's a bit too early to tell, but the second Breidablik might bring changes to the summoning pool or summoning in general in the near future.

Spoiler

Seems too early to tell right now. All we know about it right now is that it can defeat Hel, but given the dire state of the other Askr, it's not even known if it has the same summoning properties of the current Breidablik anymore.

All I'd be willing to say for certain, we're at the end of Book 3. We have the weapon of power that can end Hel. Expect there to be at least 50 +10 Hels before the end of the first day of her release banner.
...by the way, I'd just hide your comment in a spoiler next time. I can still see the word in the reply.

Edited by Xenomata

The Cleaner's English description was messed with and in the dumbest way possible. They changed the description for -blade tomes to "Grants bonus to unit's Atk = total bonuses on unit during combat." That was copied and pasted for The Cleaner where it should be "Grants bonus to unit's Atk = total bonuses on foe during combat."

Also, pretty sure it was talked about in the Zofia's Call banner thread, but Astra Blade deals damage and does not get boosted damage. Another English localization fuck up.

Edited by Kaden

3 hours ago, Hilda said:

RIP Azama ._.

Silque outclassed you by a alot ._.

At least Azama did not lose out on HP, so he is less Panicky. One advantage is not much, but it is something to consider.

And for free players, Azama still wins out in terms of raw stats in practice since he is much easier to merge.

10 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Repeated accessories. IntSys gives us old accessories in these Tap Battles reruns. If you don't have the accessories, you will get them. If you already have them, you will get 300 feathers instead.

In your case, in a tap battle revival in a future far away, you will get Brady's sunglasses while I will get 300 feathers.

Oh I know that already, I meant what were the specific accessories you get from this Tap battle (the actual stages, not the quests).

So basically what you're saying is those accessories aren't here and 10 Sacred coins aside, there's 0 incentive to play tap battle this time since there's no quests for orbs. Too bad, I really want those sunglasses. Seriously one of the only forging bonds I miss and it has the best accessory in the game.

9 hours ago, daisy jane said:

they do the first ones (not the EX versions) so we should be getting the sunglasses in a revival or two. 

Wait so the original sunglasses are available in this current tap battle? Or you mean the EX versions of accessories don't show up in tap battle period so I'll have a chance at the regular sunglasses down the line and there's no way of knowing when or if I'll ever get the EX ones?

@Zeo The specific accessories are the Tactician's Hat, Plegian Crown, Wings of Darkness, Bat Ears, and Devil Horns. The first 3 are from the second Farfetched Heroes (Loki, Aversa, and Owain accessories respectively) and the other 2... I think they're just old Tap Battle accessories, because I don't remember where they came from otherwise. The Bat Ears are the same that Spooky Myrrh wears, and the Devil Horns that Halloween Niles has.

45 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

@Zeo The specific accessories are the Tactician's Hat, Plegian Crown, Wings of Darkness, Bat Ears, and Devil Horns. The first 3 are from the second Farfetched Heroes (Loki, Aversa, and Owain accessories respectively) and the other 2... I think they're just old Tap Battle accessories, because I don't remember where they came from otherwise. The Bat Ears are the same that Spooky Myrrh wears, and the Devil Horns that Halloween Niles has.

Yeah... that's too bad. I have all of those.

Just... somebody tag me if the sunglasses come back. Even if I'm not playing anymore... I really want those.

3 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Wow, si Nailah isn’t in the Null banner...guess B!Ike will have to wait a bit more for his upgrade

I am slightly happy as that means I have more time to save Orbs for Null C-Disrupt, but also slightly disappointed since that means I have to wait awhile before I can finish Kronya.

Heheh! Appropriate! I was going through floor 95-100 of Tap Battle with my Valentian Infantry team and Rinea reached a milestone in Hero Merit. Merit through dance! What a flourishing finale! (I also achieved S rank on that run - first time through since the last time this particular tap battle was available.)

In other news, there are too many banners both running and upcoming that want me to spend orbs. I want at least one Male Adrift Corrin, a +spd Hilda, more Halloween units and, most importantly, Valentine's Ike, who should be in the next legendary banner! Not to mention that I may want the next legendary unit! Yeesh... Python and Forsyth would be welcome in my barracks, too. I also have yet to pull a Bantu, and only need one more Boey to +10 my Boey.

Also, I finally have my M!Kana to +9 on dragonflowers! I just need to upgrade him once more for him to be at his maximum potential! ...Barring getting him Ward Dragons which is held by armored dragons in purple hoods. (M!Fallen Robin and Idunn.)

4 hours ago, XRay said:

I am slightly happy as that means I have more time to save Orbs for Null C-Disrupt, but also slightly disappointed since that means I have to wait awhile before I can finish Kronya.

As one Kronya builder to another - why Null C Disrupt vs. Special Spiral? (I have two nailahs - i have no time for her, so i don't mind killing my prime copy either) but i wanted to give it to units who would also benefit from the DC (so it was one clear fell swoop.). 

I was happily able to get my Hilda. (who is Neutral, bless). She will be an accidental +10 if i get her on pity breakers
(if ii get Nulls from people i don't like, i'm going to give Soleil a null followup. probably Fae too). 

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

As one Kronya builder to another - why Null C Disrupt vs. Special Spiral? (I have two nailahs - i have no time for her, so i don't mind killing my prime copy either) but i wanted to give it to units who would also benefit from the DC (so it was one clear fell swoop.). 

With the release of A Monstrous Harvest Hector, I plan to run Kronya, 2 AMH!Hectors, and 2 Nagas. I do not have any AMH!Hectors yet (got pity broken by Laegjarn and Laevatein), but I plan to summon again towards the end of the month. I would normally run Special Spiral for consistent high damage too, but I am able to offload Kronya's Atk onto the 2 AMH!Hectors, so Kronya can then run Null C-Disrupt for coverage against Firesweepers.

39 minutes ago, XRay said:

With the release of A Monstrous Harvest Hector, I plan to run Kronya, 2 AMH!Hectors, and 2 Nagas. I do not have any AMH!Hectors yet (got pity broken by Laegjarn and Laevatein), but I plan to summon again towards the end of the month. I would normally run Special Spiral for consistent high damage too, but I am able to offload Kronya's Atk onto the 2 AMH!Hectors, so Kronya can then run Null C-Disrupt for coverage against Firesweepers.

ahhh I see. 
if i had had another Halloween Hector I'd probably consider that but i think the special spiral might be the better option for me (if it comes on someone else (who doesn't have DC) i could do both. i don't mind running several options on  a unit. 

Chain challenge (book 3) 11 and 12 is bugging me, my teams keep dyeing too quickly since it took me both teams on the single chapter ones.  Anyone have any team ideas?  I was using Tibarn, Naesala, Reyson and F!Grima then Hrid, B!Veronica, Dimitri and Walhart but like I said I am not doing very well.  Reyson and D!Reinhardt are the only flying dancers I have and I don't have OG!Ceclica so some strats are out.

Edited by EricaofRenais