Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

30 minutes ago, XRay said:

So you guys know how Kickstarter got stretch goals for funding beyond a certain point? I think it would be neat if Heroes did something similar. If all paying players worked together to help the Heroes team reach their sales target, then they can rewards every player with something like 100 Grails, 150 Coins, 20,000 Feathers, etc. And as higher goals are reached, even better rewards become available, like maybe a free 5* exclusive unit even.

If the team reaches their goal of 300k. Everyone gets 300 orbs.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

37 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

That... that's 1k per orb...

It is $300,000 from all the paying players together and rewards every paying AND free player. I think it is totally doable for Christmas and New Years. And the players still get regular Orbs from spending money, so it is not like players are spending money solely for the possibility of getting Orbs.

If the top 3,000 Aether Raids player bought both the special New Years Orb packs that featured New Year of Fire and Ice Fjorm and NYOFAI!Laevatein, then that is like $450,000.

Edited by XRay

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

It is $300,000 from every paying player and rewards every paying AND free player. I think it is totally doable for Christmas and New Years.

Perhaps, but when a single orb in this accumulated goal costs the same as it'd take to +10 and build a single 5* exclusive character... I'm not sure if Anna would have a stroke or ej- I mean, be banned from SSBU for no longer being a good girl.

5 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Perhaps, but when a single orb in this accumulated goal costs the same as it'd take to +10 and build a single 5* exclusive character... I'm not sure if Anna would have a stroke or ej- I mean, be banned from SSBU for no longer being a good girl.

The game has like 100,000 active players, so that is like 30,000,000 Orbs. 30,000,000 Orbs divided by $300,000 is 100 Orbs for $1. That is a deal!

Edited by XRay

Hmm...anyone else think we might be getting a FEH Channel soon? I know we just had one six/seven weeks ago but I feel this week is a good time for one since there seems to be nothing else important going on regarding Heroes. There's also the fact that google play achievements already has clear achievements for chapters one and two of Book IV and I figure IS will want to start teasing the new book story soon. Though really I just a FEH channel some time this week just so we might get an early look at who is on Farfetched Heroes assuming that is the banner coming out on the 19th next week.

50 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Hmm...anyone else think we might be getting a FEH Channel soon? I know we just had one six/seven weeks ago but I feel this week is a good time for one since there seems to be nothing else important going on regarding Heroes. There's also the fact that google play achievements already has clear achievements for chapters one and two of Book IV and I figure IS will want to start teasing the new book story soon. Though really I just a FEH channel some time this week just so we might get an early look at who is on Farfetched Heroes assuming that is the banner coming out on the 19th next week.

Feh Channels typically happen at the beginning of a month, to cover material in that month's big update. We already had this month's big update and it didn't have anything worth doing a Feh Channel for, but we'll probably get one at the start of December for the launch of Book 4.

On 11/8/2019 at 6:21 PM, Diovani Bressan said:

For Bonus Doubler, I recommend someone that has easy access to buffs... I confess that if I get Bonus Doubler, I will give it to Odin... XD
You could also keep both Roys and use both in AB during fire seasons, so you can have more than 1 Pair Up Hero and score higher.

Not sure about Morgan, because none of the 3 skills are that rare... I would say Guard is the rarest skill between the 3, but I am not sure who unit I would recommend to have Guard. You could also merge both Morgans to nullify her bane.

I gave Blarserpent to Oliver, and Distant Defense from the spare 4* Picnic Leo

4 hours ago, Othin said:

Feh Channels typically happen at the beginning of a month, to cover material in that month's big update. We already had this month's big update and it didn't have anything worth doing a Feh Channel for, but we'll probably get one at the start of December for the launch of Book 4.

Yeah, true enough. Guess I just never really paid much attention to it but I suppose every FEH Channel was at the beginning of the month besides like two times I believe where it was in the middle of the month. Oh well.

8 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Yeah, true enough. Guess I just never really paid much attention to it but I suppose every FEH Channel was at the beginning of the month besides like two times I believe where it was in the middle of the month. Oh well.

Yeah, it hasn't always been this but aside from maybe CYL, that's how it's worked since Book 2 launched, IIRC. (The Book 2 reveal trailer was not on that schedule.)

38 minutes ago, Othin said:

Yeah, it hasn't always been this but aside from maybe CYL, that's how it's worked since Book 2 launched, IIRC. (The Book 2 reveal trailer was not on that schedule.)

Well, no one expected Book II reveal... that Feh Channel was just an update channel for us, until they decided to show us the trailer.

I think my whaling days in FEH are over.  I'll still stick around to see if things improve, but I think I'm going F2P for now.  I haven't been able to get the units I want in a banner for months without spending, and it just seems a bit too much.

I think my favorite mode has been Hall of Forms, where it felt fresh and reminding me of the early days of FEH, back when the skills were on a more even playing field, with most being F2P friendly, apart from DC/CC.  It's hard to keep up with the power creep now.

I'm still happy with the memories I've had with the game, but it seems likes it's been becoming a chore more than leisure for me the last few months.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I'm still happy with the memories I've had with the game, but it seems likes it's been becoming a chore more than leisure for me the last few months.

Is it the PvP modes? You can treat it like Tap Battle and half ass it and that will significantly reduce stress while still giving okay rewards. I like to do all my PvP stuff, except Aether Raids, on Tuesday mornings so I can just laze around for the rest of the week.

3 minutes ago, XRay said:

Is it the PvP modes? You can treat it like Tap Battle and half ass it and that will significantly reduce stress while still giving okay rewards. I like to do all my PvP stuff, except Aether Raids, on Tuesday mornings so I can just laze around for the rest of the week.

Yeah, I've autobattled through Arena Assault the last few weeks.  Aether Raids has been getting more laborious, and Arena has had issues since the beginning with the scoring system and their hatred of Cavalry.

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, I've autobattled through Arena Assault the last few weeks.  Aether Raids has been getting more laborious, and Arena has had issues since the beginning with the scoring system and their hatred of Cavalry.

Honestly my only issue with Arena nowadays is the stupid unit bonus system(IT WAS FINE ON THE V1 THE FUCK IS), and SOME maps namely the horizontal maps, the BIG L, the

Call me weird or anything but to this day i dont think any unit in Arena was ever as scary as the Lynhardt era Leo, Takumi, day 1 Klein, and Nino

In fact i would say day 1 Klein and Takumi is STILL the most cancerous(non dancer) unit to ever be placed in the game.

While its true units got stronger overtime, so does your options. Nino and Tharja in current days can blow up almost everything in the game without even trying and most unit put into the game does nothing to curb that dominance

Aether Raids idk. Im at Tier 19 and 90% of my loss have been against Veronica, and Dancers. Virion is such a bullshit unit that its not too hard to handle most AR stuff

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Either that or Garm.

A free followup if he's got a buff on him is nice. But a guaranteed +20 Ignis/DF Bomb every turn is something I'd take over a double. Who needs to double when they die in one hit? Garm has more practical application in both phases though. That and it's actually from FE8.

Let's be real though, in a year or so when Ross gets his Hatchet, it'll probably be a DC weapon with some sort of speed boost refine (a nod to it's light weight in FE8) in a time where DC has become even more common and plenty of other DC weapons have gotten refines.

Edited by Zeo

Just now, Zeo said:

A free followup if he's got a buff on him is nice. But a guaranteed +20 Ignis/DF Bomb every turn is something I'd take over a double. Who needs to double when they die in one hit?

To be fair, I still consider Berserk Armads to be the strongest weapon in the game by a fairly large margin despite the weapon being nearly 2 years old now.

3 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Let's be real though, in a year or so when Ross gets his prf, it'll probably be a DC weapon with some sort of speed boost refine (a nod to it's light weight in FE8) in a time where DC has become even more common and plenty of other DC weapons have gotten refines.

Yeah, thinking the same thing here.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

To be fair, I still consider Berserk Armads to be the strongest weapon in the game by a fairly large margin despite the weapon being nearly 2 years old now.

Lords getting new versions of themselves powercreeping their original weapons seems to be a recurring theme. I'm just waiting for OG Ephraim to get Reginleif at this point.

That and for another Sword Lyn to come out with Mani Katti to render Sol Katti completely obsolete and OG Lyn eventually getting access to it. Chances of older weapons getting another set of refines at this point is pretty much 0 (RIP Takumi).

What I would love is if they would start releasing personal A and/or B skills for some of the older units to give them an edge. Unlikely but it's something I'll probably touch on in it's own topic when I have time.